Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107976 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Looool. You might be right cos it seems that nyggah doesn't have the flat square head shape synonymous with Igbos. grin grin

When we ride on our enemies - WEST COAST! grin grin

That nigga is as igbo as they come. only difference is he does not use bleaching cream like the rest. he prefers to go au naturelle with his dark color

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yoruba men: Tall, dark, handsome & charming!

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
LOL.... We are on Page 10, and they are still hating. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
His father is Yoruba. His mom is Yoruba. His siblings are Yoruba.

They're blessed with Yoruba ginger!

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
Gabriel Afolayan- Actor

okay guys, help me out...I'm out of steam
Why are u opening thread for yoruba men when u don't even knw 5% of d gorgeous yoruba men?...Next time stick with ur igbo men even though most of them dress, act lyk yorubas ( Wearing Agbada, Aso ebi e.t.c and many igbo were raised up in yorubalands.

our men r way better than urzgrin That's y ur women are dieing 4 them.....since 1900.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
YorubaThunder:
Yoruba swagger....

Baba you don finish those bleached insecure igbo guys with all this pictures

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
LOL.... We are on Page 10, and they are still hating. cheesy

[img]http://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13391102_211617579233712_2055365122_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3OTE2MDgzNTg4NzQ0Nzc4OA%3D%3D.2[/img]

Haters gonna hate though.... that is their job! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
chowlade:

why are u opening thread for yoruba men when u don't even knw 5% of d gorgeous men...next time stick with ur igbo men even though most of them dress, act and raised up in yorubalands.

are men r way better than urzgrin That's y ur women are dieing 4 them.

lol I think say na only me read the sarcasm in her tone. Her thread backfired lol.
She was trying to humiliate Yoruba men.

Deep inside, Ibo girls be pining for us. That's why you got Ibo boys staying mad on this thread. Look at how many likes Yoruba men got compared to the number of likes on the other Ibo thread grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omo yoruba lemi o.....Swaga!

11 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
That nigga is as igbo as they come. only difference is he does not use bleaching cream like the rest. he prefers to go au naturelle with his dark color

Look at the best looking fashionista in Igbo land below: grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Baba you don finish those bleached insecure igbo guys with all this pictures

Lol they'll survive

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by vectoh(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
john boyega is nt reali handsome na....he is jus dre.......kiss.d
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dark & Lovely

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

Yoruba gaye Nigeria their first gay pastors.
http://gist.greennews.ng/2016/03/11/endtimes-
homosexual-pastor-opens-church-in-nigeria/
https://www.the-newshub.com/lifestyle/what-is-it-
like-to-be-nigerian-gay-and-a-pastor
Nigerian gay Pastor Albert Odulele
Nigerian gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay

And these pastors are igbo bah?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/100558-actor-28-sentenced-to-3-months-imprisonment-for-homosexual-acts.html

http://naijan.com/nigerian-gay-man-chika-nwafor-schwartz-im-not-into-women-i-love-men-with-hairy-chest/

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yoruba men are just too sweet

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Look at the best looking fashionista in Igbo land below: grin grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/--51KjrS_Vcc/TXQEHsSAWRI/AAAAAAAAAv4/7qq-yPtA97M/s1600/Sound_of_Laughter_by_hersley.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img] nigga dressed like he work in a circus as a clown lolzzzzzzzz grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
oboy3:
yoruba and bleaching are like 5 and 6,,even their obas are not excluded shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you mean

Flavour

Humble smith

Nonso diobi

Mike ezuoronye

Kcee

E-money

Yaw

E.t.c
They were all chocolate but along the line the turn to fanta

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by atirolu(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Where is my pix now?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
He was born with the Yoruba swagga!

[img]http://yeyeolade.files./2015/11/7755e-y-763211.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Only the Yorubas, Some Niger Deltans such as Edos, Itsekiris & Ijaws and Hausas got style in Nigeria.

[img]http://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13108500_1189697607731144_1350338802_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1MTA4MjY3MzcwMTE2NDEzOQ%3D%3D.2[/img]

Igbos Just follow the rest of us come.
LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YorubaThunder: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by FILEBE(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
martineinstein:
nairaland is fast becoming a symbol of division

I am telling you! They thought it is fun. Thet dont know where it could lead them to.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by freshvine(f): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Let me start with my pics.

The earliest Arab traders that arrived Lagos in the 17th century did a lot of things with Yoruba ladies.

Ask questions dear. This time lineage not nuclear parent

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
For the sake of balance, I had to do this thread in response to Bliss4lyfe's thread on Igbo men

I believe we can find some gorgeous Yoruba men in the entertainment industry, so here is to them

Feel free to add anyone, it's a free for all. Please, if you can, let's keep this thread civil till at least page 10. Thanks for your cooperation.

Here goes:

1 Gbenro Ajibade- Actor

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fxpgQKqurVQ/VednH_9cKiI/AAAAAAAAG9s/VuvMDfpeWIs/s1600/3.png[/img]

You deserve awards for creating this thread. This is the fastest growing and crowded thread I've seen in recent times on NL. I never knew we had such handsome, charming faces. I don luk taya. This I would call a free online mag. I wish I was a fashion designer, I'd have garnered enough designs and styles here for my showroom, for free

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
AlphaPegasi:

[img]http://1.bp..com/--51KjrS_Vcc/TXQEHsSAWRI/AAAAAAAAAv4/7qq-yPtA97M/s1600/Sound_of_Laughter_by_hersley.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img] nigga dressed like he work in a circus as a clown lolzzzzzzzz grin grin

Looooooooool.

Don't watch that - another pic of the best looking bleached up nyggah in Igbo land^^^^and he's an Igbo fashion icon. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
These Yoruba coneheads are hilarious...You can't name a strong five good looking Yoruba celebrities based in Nigeria...losers grin

I bet u that you cannot list just five igbo men that live and raised in ur eastern region...forget d ones in yoruba lands that has assimilated yoruba culture.

Yoruba men are sleeping and marrying ur women here on daily basis leaving u with no option than to marry osu womengrin

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adewale agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Looooooooool.

Don't watch that - another pic of the best looking bleached up nyggah in Igbo land^^^^and he's an Igbo fashion icon. grin grin grin

lawddd ave mercy. eating too much ugu and isi-ewu affects the mind. you start dressing like a yaba-left patient. you did say he was a fashion icon in igboland right ?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.