Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107778 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
These Yoruba coneheads are hilarious...You can't name a strong five good looking Yoruba celebrities based in Nigeria...losers grin
a regular yoruba lekan or kunle look like obj tinubu and aregbesola them just dey decieve themsleves dey post half cast men

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

Nouah was born in Edo State to an Israeli father and
a Yoruba mother

He has Yoruba blood. There are several mixed guys on the Igbo thread so what's d fuss?

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by misspicy(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Tion Wayne (Dennis Odunwo)

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by GloriaNinja(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

U mean the insecure bleached guys like

Flavour,

Nonso diobi

Kcee

E-money

Humble smith,

Mike ezuoronye e.t.c
anyways, don't even like igbo guys, some Yoruba guys are cute too.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
am a need yall to recognize ma nigga ademola okulaja

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by oboy3(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=48683498][/quote]
Who be dat for that Dp of yours?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

As long as I'm on this forum - Igbos will always take the L. grin grin grin

Na man. You take this too serious and that's why you are still glued to nairaland bashing Igbo guys after all your mates has left...lmao. Your buutt is still hurting ma Nigga. Get over it!

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ChappyChase: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
rellaorganics:

He has Yoruba blood. There are several mixed guys on the Igbo thread so what's d fuss?
Hmm,,,,, give your self small hope! You know sey Yoluba fine.....
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Richard ayoade

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by freshvine(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please don't post anything half yoruba/half igbo or everything half whether crossbreed or hybrid. Let me see the yoruba guy that will be finer than Tinubu, fashola, aregberascal, obasanjo etc

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Dexema(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
that was bliss4lyfe's thread, not mine.

This is my thread and as you can see, I know what gorgeous men should look like and I would have had it easier getting pics of Igbo guys than Yorubas

Forget that I put DJ Xclusive for instance, I don't find him very attractive, I think his face tends to look like puff puff, but I know some people find him attractive.

This thread is just me having fun and posting hot guys, not me saying Yoruba guys look better. I see them everyday in Nigeria, the possibilities of a handsome guy being Igbo/Eastern is higher than him being Yoruba.

But carry on with the fun....I know this thread gives most guys here an ego boost
with these submissions from you, you have just shown you are not worthy to lead this kinda thread. You don't find your subjects attractive and also can't go through the stress of making the thread rich enough.
And for y'all comparing both Yoruba and Igbo threads, that igbo handsome guys thread is at least 5 years old, you don't expect to just overtake it in a few hours. Meanwhile home based guys rock.

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by OlanreJohnson: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
ify2016:
Yoruba guys fine pass Igbo guys. But Igbo girls fine past Yoruba girls.
100% tested and trusted.

Na lie you blow ma, The same genes that makes Igbo girls finer than yoruba girls is also responsible for Igbo guys handsomeness over yoruba guys. Looks are based on genetics, fine Igbo ladies will always give birth to fine Igbo children. While the OBJs will naturally give birth to the Iyabos.

Everyone knows this but yoruba guys find it hard to swallow this open truth. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
am finna go old school on yall. real old school. lets go there. king sunny ade

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
that was bliss4lyfe's thread, not mine.

This is my thread and as you can see, I know what gorgeous men should look like and I would have had it easier getting pics of Igbo guys than Yorubas

Forget that I put DJ Xclusive for instance, I don't find him very attractive, I think his face tends to look like puff puff, but I know some people find him attractive.

This thread is just me having fun and posting hot guys, not me saying Yoruba guys look better. I see them everyday in Nigeria, the possibilities of a handsome guy being Igbo/Eastern is higher than him being Yoruba.

But carry on with the fun....I know this thread gives most guys here an ego boost

It isn't an ego boost thing - it's just to shut ya Igbo brothers up. They started on the Jhene Aiko thread and we're just trying to finish them off.

I don't get involved in the naij shyte cos most Nigerians correlate just being light skinned with beauty, which isn't the case, especially for guys. A lot of other things are also included. But out here in the UK - Yoruba boys run it. It's not even close.

The top three urban artists most chics out there think are the hottest, are Yorubas: Skepta, Scorcher, and Big Tobz. Not even Tinie Tempah is close. And to most chics, the hottest black celebrities are Anthony Femi Joshua, Idris Elba, and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. No Igbo guy again. That's the reality I'm trying to show you lot - not ego boost.

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
These Yoruba coneheads are hilarious...You can't name a strong five good looking Yoruba celebrities based in Nigeria...losers grin

Let's just pretend like you didn't see Kiss Daniel, Gbenro Ajibade, Wole Ojo, The Afolayans, Korede Bello (who I'm almost sure ur gf is obsessed with), etc.

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Larynx(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fadipe Olanrewaju Abiodun

Public Affairs Analyst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
SaffronSpice:

The first bolded clause depends on were you live;I bet you aren't anywhere near the South West or its environs where we've got Yoruba Adonis in abundancewink.
Well,what you find attractive is known to you alone.

The second bolded clause is vague;most of the guys you see in threads about male beauty online in Nigeria are Nollywood actors.
Do I need to mention the tribe that populate the industry?
boo, I've lived in Lagos, the centre of fine boys in Yoruba land....pity you guys are concentrated.

The best looking Yoruba men are usually from Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti in that order, so I think I know my Yoruba men well enough irrespective of where I'm currently based

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

Sharaap.
This is a general Yoruba street look.
Just average everyday people.

[img]http://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p750x750/13269578_288322341506980_739719875_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MDE3MDIzNjc1Mjg5ODkxMA%3D%3D.2[/img]

[img]http://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13391201_1636036193386329_620288270_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2NTg5MDI2NTc4OTgyNzkxNw%3D%3D.2[/img]
u guys own agbada but we look better in it than u ugly asses look at some igbo boys fresh to the socks

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by xtervaganza(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't even like light skinned guys, I'm all for brown and dark skinned bruthas

I maintain that in whatever shade, the Igbos have a larger pool. For every 3 good-looking Yoruba men, there are 6 good-looking Igbo men.

Forget pictures and people wey money don wash, I'm talking of the average guys that I see on a daily basis.

Yoruba guys may be cleaner in looks, but doesn't mean Yoruba men are generally better looking, the internet finds Igbo men more attractive, use google
if it's on the internet it must be true then

Piss logic.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:
Please don't post anything half yoruba/half igbo or everything half whether crossbreed or hybrid. Let me see the yoruba guy that will be finer than Tinubu, fashola, aregberascal, obasanjo etc

But ya thread has a lot of half-breeds and you even included a Calabar guy, Ime Udoka. grin grin grin grin

Post full Igbos and let's see if they'll be better looking than Ojukwu. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ChappyChase: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
a regular yoruba lekan or kunle look like obj tinubu and aregbesola them just dey decieve themsleves dey post half cast men
Ndi ofe nmanu and stupidity no get part 2!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
u guys own agbada but we look better in it than u ugly asses look at some igbo boys fresh to the socks

lol..Please yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
monsurufatai:

Fadeyi Oloro is not ugly na cheesy grin

He is handsome in spirit grin
Dude you are so hilarious mehn! grin
Handsome in spirit ko,handsome in spirit ni tongue

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by misspicy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Who be dat for that Dp of yours?
Its just a meme with a message I want to pass across

you too like woman grandpa grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hmm,,,,, give your self small hope! You know sey Yoluba fine.....

Everyone knows they're gorgeous.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
freshvine:

Let me start with my pics.

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
ndigbo will not like this one oooo but this man is extremely handsome for his age. the LAGOON maestro who wants to throw all igbo into lagoon. oba rilwon akiolu the handsome grandpapa

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dexema:
with these submissions from you, you have just shown you are not worthy to lead this kinda thread. You don't find your subjects attractive and also can't go through the stress of making the thread rich enough.
And for y'all comparing both Yoruba and Igbo threads, that igbo handsome guys thread is at least 5 years old, you don't expect to just overtake it in a few hours. Meanwhile home based guys rock.
I don't find Xclusive attractive, I used to, but not anymore. I clearly stated I find Boyega attractive though, also Adefarasin, Kevin and Sesan

I know good-looking men, hence the thread. Bros, buy me data and I will enrich the thread, na 40MB remain for me, will you buy me the data ni? Una go dey speak English for pesin when you no sabi facts of the case

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
What a stupid threadsad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.