Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107784 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by elvis07: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is dat all. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by paragon40(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:
I've got shyte to do...but I'll see if I can post more later.

Igbo nyggahs, stop derailing the thread.

Anthony Joshua and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje alone shitted on all the guys on ya thread. grin You can't compete!!! grin

To make it worse, you stole Ime Udoka who isn't Igbo and 70% of ya guys are gay. grin grin

Hide ya faces in shame. grin
abeg add darey alade and olu maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by dadabashua1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
ify2016:
Yoruba guys fine pass Igbo guys. But Igbo girls fine past Yoruba girls.
100% tested and trusted.
I also believe that
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
wellstryme:
With payment cause all the fresh face cream I do buy is not beans
How I go pay now?.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by dadabashua1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
how so?

Long and short is, I enjoy making lists about gorgeous men, since that of Igbo men has been done, I took up the only other available list.

I don't actually find Yoruba guys more attractive, they have a smaller pool of attractive men in comparison with Igbo men and Easterners at large, this thread would be so much easier if it were on Igbo men.
quote me anywhere, an average Yoruba man is more good looking than igbo man while an average igbo lady is more good looking than Yoruba lady

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
paragon40:
abeg add darey alade and olu maintain.

Google their pics and post na.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by danbrowndmf(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
KimBerlyie:
My good looking guys embarassed cool
sorry o.but are you lala?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pasuma wonder

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by waternogetemeny: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
ify2016:
Yoruba guys fine pass Igbo guys. But Igbo girls fine past Yoruba girls.
100% tested and trusted.
Ur fada is yoruba but y u come choose igbo people name? Nyway in nairaland u can be any tribe u like.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by joeargy: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tiger teared faces in action.....
Days of tribal marks
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Femi lewis

Alaba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by schumastic(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
I just went through the list n truely beauty n cuteness is in the east..most of the guys try but how come they are not much unlike the igbo thread

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
monsurufatai:

Yes we are. Do you have a problem with that?

Me?, Nah, I just find it funny that you are trying to rubbish a thread that was created to celebrate you guys.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adekola Odunlade

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lala is a name of a person,animal, place or thing
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wizkid
Olumide Oworu
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Tunde Adebimpe

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
hinohsend:

Me?, Nah, I just find it funny that you are trying to rubbish a thread that was created to celebrate you guys.

Nahhh. I'm not trying to rubbish it, I'm just here having fun. You know what I'm saying?

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
schumastic:
I just went through the list n truely beauty n cuteness is in the east..most of the guys try but how come they are not much unlike the igbo thread

I guess its cos the other thread was updated for 5 yrs before it was moved to FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by KimBerlyie: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Who is lala?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wole Ojo is so sexy.

I'm sure there're many handsome Yoruba celebrities.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by wellstryme(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
hinohsend:

How I go pay now?.
Never mind jor just playing around
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nonsense yoruba guys can never match igbo men in handsomeness most yoruba men are very ugly the only guys who are trying are the hausa fulani

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
mayne, quality not quantity
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
monsurufatai:

Nahhh. I'm not trying to rubbish it, I'm just here having fun. You know what I'm saying?

I get you grin but i'd rather you post pics of cute Yoruba men rather than ugly ones. I belive Yorubas have a large pool of fine men.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by dadabashua1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Ur fada is yoruba but y u come choose igbo people name? Nyway in nairaland u can be any tribe u like.
bros how you take know the fada na Yoruba? abi na because the person talk true.. lol
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
lala is a name of a person,animal, place or thing
camdan ma.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by waternogetemeny: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Nonsense yoruba guys can never match igbo men in handsomeness most yoruba men are very ugly the only guys who are trying are the hausa fulani

Hausa fulani sef cannot match umu-igbo, if i no be active warrior insulting Nigeria on a daily basis, i 4 add my pic with my babe. Oooooooo! Igbo boy to the core mehn! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Apoztl3(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
4 John Boyega- Actor
For your mind now John suppose dey top ten... Na just question I ask oo
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by danbrowndmf(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Who is lala?
ok. Sorry!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Olu heavy nigeria's strongest man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.