Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107789 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
hinohsend:

I get you grin but i'd rather you post pics of cute Yoruba men rather than ugly ones. I belive Yorubas have a large pool of fine men.

Fadeyi Oloro is not ugly na cheesy grin

He is handsome in spirit grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by olu1759(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hope this guy no be gay Cause all Yoluba yeyebrity na suspect undecided
only a gay will recognize a guy,suspect ur self first.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Nonsense yoruba guys can never match igbo men in handsomeness most yoruba men are very ugly the only guys who are trying are the hausa fulani

cheesy cheesy Stop all these dïck measurings na. The title of the thread is not Yoruba men vs Igbo men.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by dadabashua1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Nonsense yoruba guys can never match igbo men in handsomeness most yoruba men are very ugly the only guys who are trying are the hausa fulani
bros take it easy abeg no vex... lol
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by waternogetemeny: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymess, add more pics, we dey wait. sad
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by safarigirl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Apoztl3:

For your mind now John suppose dey top ten... Na just question I ask oo
I find John Boyega attractive in a nerdy way. He's gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
ANAMBRA11:

You don't mean it..
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, Yorubas aren't Igbos. grin

You know 70% of Igbo guys are either gay or on the DL.

Can you see the quality vs the quantity you have on ya thread?

This is why Igbo chics lust after us and this thread was created by an Igbo chic. grin grin grin grin grin

You're lucky I'm busy today, else we'll take this shyte to page 50.. grin

WEST SIDE - the best out of Africa!!! grin

yoruba men are ugly with small penis thats why dj cuppy ditched u guys for a more masculine sexy chinedu anichebe, tiwa saage ditched teebillz for don jazzy and jhene aiko ditched ur ugly ass for big sean cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Alfred234(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
You guys should stop all this nonsense tribalism I believe every tribe has good looking men... No need for all this abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by olan4ward: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
My Odunade Adekola

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by konnet: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Odunlade Adekola
Rotimi Akinosho

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by caracas: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
ify2016:
Yoruba guys fine pass Igbo guys. But Igbo girls fine past Yoruba girls.
100% tested and trusted.
Big lie.
Igbo guies fine pass Yoruba guies n igbo babes still fine pass Yoruba babes .
No contest here even them know this .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by waternogetemeny: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
caracas:

Big lie.

That person is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jimmy Akingbola
Ariyon Bakare
Gary Carr
Tosin Cole

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shola Ameobi

Badoo

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by oboy3(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
the tribe with the highest number of transexuals and gays in nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Olamide Faison
Ramsey Noah
Nas
Deyemi Okanlawon

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lmao @ 25 mentions by crying homoerotic Igbo guys, when we have already stolen 2,000 Igbo chics with this thread alone. grin grin

Another image of Femi Joshua for the ladies (Igbo guys are going to cry looool):

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by AlphaPegasi: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok am going to need you clowns to stop posting crazy pictures of yoruba men. this here is the real deal like evander holyfield. no ipad yoof can step to this. manly and not bleached like ipad yoof, and not wearing wrapper. step to this yoruba don

[img]http://yodonbleekraps.files./2011/09/andre-iguodala-gucci-fashion-week-1.jpg?w=500[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by SaffronSpice: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
how so?

Long and short is, I enjoy making lists about gorgeous men, since that of Igbo men has been done, I took up the only other available list.

I don't actually find Yoruba guys more attractive, they have a smaller pool of attractive men in comparison with Igbo men and Easterners at large, this thread would be so much easier if it were on Igbo men.
What you find attractive is your choice.

As for the bolded,it shows your idea of beauty is near-sighted.
Only insecure people consider light skin and androgynous faces to be the holy grail of beauty.

The right indices for judging physical beauty are: facial symmetry,skin tone,musculature(in men) etc.
Most of the guys in the pics posted here have got 'em all and then some.

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ChappyChase: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, Yorubas aren't Igbos. grin

You know 70% of Igbo guys are either gay or on the DL.

Can you see the quality vs the quantity you have on ya thread?

This is why Igbo chics lust after us and this thread was created by an Igbo chic. grin grin grin grin grin

You're lucky I'm busy today, else we'll take this shyte to page 50.. grin

WEST SIDE - the best out of Africa!!! grin

See your life,,,
Abeg wey the 70% dey? Cause the last time I checked, 100% of gays on NLand are Yoluba!

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
Actor Hakeem Kae-Kazim
That is my main actor. Hakeem Kazeem
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Andy Ologun
Tope Tedela

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by oboy3(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
caracas:

Big lie.
you dey minds the tribe of ugliness

my brother told me yesterday that anytime he is coming to lagos from east,he always knows he is in yorubaland when he starts seeing ugliiiy and bleached people

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by inimitkel(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Alade Aminu

[img]http://www.newbasketbrindisi.it/nbb/portale/images/2126.jpg[/img]
I got to notice Aminu during the NGR vs LIT basketball game...dude's a cute baller

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Scorcher (Tayo)

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ArmedRobber: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sean tizzle

Korede bello
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Giannis (Antetokounmpo) Adetokunbo

[img]http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2016%2F0307%2Fr61078_1296x729_16-9.jpg[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.