Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,189 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69941 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bossmd:
But is it advisable to use both the iPhone and iPad at the same time?
not wise.. Combine maybe a surface pro and an iphone, or an ipad and an android..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bossmd:

You use iPhone too? If yes, tell us your experience with it. To help this thread further.

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Apple are planning to ditch the headphone jack in their new iPhone. I think this will be a premature move, and may go a long way to unimpress their fans and in so doing boost the S7 edge sales and push Samsung up even more. To me I think they should maintain the headphone jack and turn to other useful mobile technology like "Ingress Protection" (IP Certification) and better displays. This is the region Samsung is currently edging them and most people are getting discouraged because they feel Apple are neglecting core features and chasing frivolities. If Apple remove the headphone jack they will be self destructing. Even Steve Wozniak, one of Apples former Partners has strongly advised them against such dangerous move because of the possible far reaching negative implications that will come with it.

[b] I am saying this because the next Samsung Flagship may be so monstrous that Apple won't be able to catch up again if they drag themselves backwards with such premature technology at this stage. Fear Samsung when it comes to iNNovation! Their major undoing now is the buggy Android OS, And believe me by the time they are able to overcome the pitfalls that have bedevilled Android and OEM optimisation for so long now, they will be virtually uncatchable. So now that Apple have that edge of easy Hardware-Sofware optimisation, they should make the best use of it as soon as they can. If you look closely at Samsung Galaxy S7 edge "Advanced Settings", There is a feature hidden so deep called "Galaxy Labs", According to Samsung this is an experimental feature still in the works, it enables you to display all your apps on your home screen just like on the iPhone, more like the Apple Esque experience. Any forward thinker will know these guys don't sleep, they are constantly thinking and tweaking. The Smartphone industry is so competitive that no player can afford to lag behind, especially now that users are getting more and more aware of so many features[/b]

All fingers crossed till the official announcement on Sept. 7
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Dam5reey(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why all this arguments?

Put the exact software on s7 edge in to Iphone 6s
and also ios on S7 edge let's do speed test...

Until then no arguments

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
ameerh:

What's this?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Cathony(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bossmd:
Apple are planning to ditch the headphone jack in their new iPhone. I think this will be a premature move, and may go a long way to unimpress their fans and in so doing boost the S7 edge sales and push Samsung up even more. To me I think they should maintain the headphone jack and turn to other useful mobile technology like "Ingress Protection" (IP Certification) and better displays. This is the region Samsung is currently edging them and most people are getting discouraged because they feel Apple are neglecting core features and chasing frivolities. If Apple remove the headphone jack they will be self destructing.

I swear I don't like that too,their reasons were not convincing enough(aesthetic features). I don't feel comfortable using wireless headset always. Still gonna continue wit my 6s plus until d headphone Jack is back ryt where it used to be.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
not wise.. Combine maybe a surface pro and an iphone, or an ipad and an android..

Surface Pro?? Bros not all of us are power users ooh grin

I just need a tablet to browse, play games and watch movies

I really don't need something bundled with a software to hack the White House grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cathony:

I swear I don't like that too,their reasons were not convincing enough(aesthetic features). I don't feel comfortable using wireless headset always. Still gonna continue wit my 6s plus until d headphone Jack is back ryt where it used to be.

Unfortunately if they succeed in removing it, that's it! Once it's gone it's gone. Just like they will never go back to Micro sim. Apple can do anything but they don't go back to their vomit. They are smart too, but now they are appearing to be too fast for their users and this might as well affect their patronage. Wireless headset is good, but they also come with their own drawbacks topmost of which is the fact that they are also powered by lithium ion batteries that require frequent charging just like the phone itself, to many that is cumbersome and should not be a proprietary feature of a Phone but rather an option. We all know what their plans are, Just as is typical of them they want to fortify their Eco system the more. Forget the argument about DAC Earphones, it's too cheap to hold water. There are so many wired headsets with thunder bass output in the market, besides an earphone is not meant to damage your ear drums or tear your Eustachian tubes, it's meant to be used in your quiet zone when you need to listen to something and derive maximum pleasure over it. I know there are some OEMs that have adopted this technology already, but how popular are such devices??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Cathony(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

I know there are some OEMs that have adopted this technology already, but how popular are such devices??
never heard of such kinda device, I'll make research on that, but I'm sure Apple would eventually work on something out for their customers just as they did with the iPhone SE ...(we need the 3.5mm headphone jack!!! LOL)...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by seunoni34(m): 1:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Decale:

You must be silly. Tagging someone with insults and stereotypes is way below the belt.
If you don't use phones, you better keep shut rather than typing shiit.

A simple Google search or YouTube video would've saved you this embarrassment.
Have you used an iPhone or its equivalent?
Have you touched an android flagship before?

Again, you must be very silly
grin grin E pain am!! Y'll will say anything just to defend your wasted money on a shitty overpriced device. I'm outta here.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by seunoni34(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Decale:

Logic:

You compare ios and Android = Problem
You compare flagship and flagship = Problem
You compare battery capacities = Problem
You compare resolution vs resolution = Problem
You compare fluidity/apps = Problem

Now you compare soc/gpu/ram. So we should pit an iPhone 6 with Samsung a8 or j5? = Problem

Just let it go...
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:
Apple are planning to ditch the headphone jack in their new iPhone. I think this will be a premature move, and may go a long way to unimpress their fans and in so doing boost the S7 edge sales and push Samsung up even more. To me I think they should maintain the headphone jack and turn to other useful mobile technology like "Ingress Protection" (IP Certification) and better displays. This is the region Samsung is currently edging them and most people are getting discouraged because they feel Apple are neglecting core features and chasing frivolities. If Apple remove the headphone jack they will be self destructing. Even Steve Wozniak, one of Apples former Partners has strongly advised them against such dangerous move because of the possible far reaching negative implications that will come with it.

[b] I am saying this because the next Samsung Flagship may be so monstrous that Apple won't be able to catch up again if they drag themselves backwards with such premature technology at this stage. Fear Samsung when it comes to iNNovation! Their major undoing now is the buggy Android OS, And believe me by the time they are able to overcome the pitfalls that have bedevilled Android and OEM optimisation for so long now, they will be virtually uncatchable. So now that Apple have that edge of easy Hardware-Sofware optimisation, they should make the best use of it as soon as they can. If you look closely at Samsung Galaxy S7 edge "Advanced Settings", There is a feature hidden so deep called "Galaxy Labs", According to Samsung this is an experimental feature still in the works, it enables you to display all your apps on your home screen just like on the iPhone, more like the Apple Esque experience. Any forward thinker will know these guys don't sleep, they are constantly thinking and tweaking. The Smartphone industry is so competitive that no player can afford to lag behind, especially now that users are getting more and more aware of so many features[/b]

Actually Motorolla Moto Z and Moto Z force android phones do not have headphone jacks, these are one of the sexiest phones of 2016. If Apple ditch the headphone jack do not be surprised it won't affect their sales so far we are getting better audio. This was the same thing people said when Apple shifted to the lighting port, a lot of people complained beause old cables will no longer work with new iphones but today everyone has moved on. Looks like u under estimate the power of the iphone's lightining port.. that thing is a multimedia port and Apple are yet to fully utilize it. Android needed to move from micro usb port to usb type c which is also a much better multimedia port than the old micro usb.

Ditching the headphone jack means headphones will now have to connect with the lightning port or usb type c port for android which will give better audio performance than the 3.5mm headphone jack. And if u don't have a lighting headphone u can always get an adaptor for it. The only downside is u can't use wired headphones and charge ur phone at the same time.. but really who does that?

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Cathony:

You don't have to use wirele headset, apple will probably include a headphone with lightning port, and u can already buy lightning port headphones in stores, plus u can also use an adaptor. It might sound a big deal right now but if they eventually remove it, we will live and not miss it after a few yrs.

On a bright side, u get better audio DAC by connecting with the lighting port than through the headphone jack.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Apple just wanna make money through sales of accessories. We all know these. Apple will never include them in the box.

Apple pencil was sold independently.

@bossmd what's the reason why you always tag Android buggy when it's been confirmed that it is more stable than iOS besides 9.3 ?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 5:48am On Aug 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Actually Motorolla Moto Z and Moto Z force android phones do not have headphone jacks, these are one of the sexiest phones of 2016. If Apple ditch the headphone jack do not be surprised it won't affect their sales so far we are getting better audio. This was the same thing people said when Apple shifted to the lighting port, a lot of people complained beause old cables will no longer work with new iphones but today everyone has moved on. Looks like u under estimate the power of the iphone's lightining port.. that thing is a multimedia port and Apple are yet to fully utilize it. Android needed to move from micro usb port to usb type c which is also a much better multimedia port than the old micro usb.

Ditching the headphone jack means headphones will now have to connect with the lightning port or usb type c port for android which will give better audio performance than the 3.5mm headphone jack. And if u don't have a lighting headphone u can always get an adaptor for it. The only downside is u can't use wired headphones and charge ur phone at the same time.. but really who does that?

Like I said in my previous post, there are already devices being shipped without lightning port and when I said that I meant the Moto Z and Z force but how popular are they? Apple will be very foolish to remove the headphone jack without adding the option of wireless charging. And you say who charges and listen to music at the same time? Yes people do. USB Type C is the future but Samsung left it out of S7 edge for a reason. Samsung removed iR Blaster from the S7 and brought an alternative, Apple removed the Mute switch from the iPad and replaced it with a better soft shortcut. I don't think they will be foolish enough to nail themselves' coffin knowing fully well that they have a "Noisy neighbour" always waiting to capitalise on their smallest error.

In the case of using a lightning to 3.5mm adapter I think it's better they use a lightning splitter just like the 3.5mm splitter where the lightning connector gives out two ports, a 3.5mm port and a lightning charging port. Trust the Chinese aftermarket though, they will be so quick to start rolling out those immediately they discover Apple have fully adopted the Lightning for music port.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2016
greenhulk:

You don't have to use wirele headset, apple will probably include a headphone with lightning port, and u can already buy lightning port headphones in stores, plus u can also use an adaptor. It might sound a big deal right now but if they eventually remove it, we will live and not miss it after a few yrs.

On a bright side, u get better audio DAC by connecting with the lighting port than through the headphone jack.

@Greenhulk do you use your VR with your S6? What's the experience like?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Someone just asked me if the Gear VR can work with Tecno phone.....Hell NO!!! Besides, Tecno phones do not have Gyroscopes and Last time I checked, Samsung VR only works for Samsung phones. It won't even work with iPhones. However, I think there is a dedicated VR headset for iPhones, not sure though. Let's see what Apple brings with the new iPhone 7, they may just be planning a totally new VR 360 Experience. And trust me theirs will be way superior to Samsung's. Whenever Apple picks on a piece of technology they simply make it better.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

Like I said in my previous post, there are already devices being shipped without lightning port and when I said that I meant the Moto Z and Z force but how popular are they? Apple will be very foolish to remove the headphone jack without adding the option of wireless charging. And you say who charges and listen to music at the same time? Yes people do. USB Type C is the future but Samsung left it out of S7 edge for a reason. Samsung removed iR Blaster from the S7 and brought an alternative, Apple removed the Mute switch from the iPad and replaced it with a better soft shortcut. I don't think they will be foolish enough to nail themselves' coffin knowing fully well that they have a "Noisy neighbour" always waiting to capitalise on their smallest error.

In the case of using a lightning to 3.5mm adapter I think it's better they use a lightning splitter just like the 3.5mm splitter where the lightning connector gives out two ports, a 3.5mm port and a lightning charging port. Trust the Chinese aftermarket though, they will be so quick to start rolling out those immediately they discover Apple have fully adopted the Lightning for music port.

The only reason Samsung didn't use usb type c for the s7 and s7 edge is because they wanted it to be compatible with gear VR. Which uses micro USB. Samsung produced lots of gear vr for the s6 and note 5 and they had lots in stock that were not sold, they didn't want to produce new ones for the s7. If u noticed those that pre ordered the s7 and s7 edge got a free gear vr. Samsung then went hardcore to advertise the gear vr to get them sold. Ubcan see the note 7 came with usb type c and s new gear vr that uses type c.

As for Apple removing the headphone jack, I think it is 90% done deal. I still don't see the need to use headphones and charge at the same time, but like u said , the Chinese will make accessories for it. Iphones have more accesories than an other phone so I don't bother. Remember removable battery? That was Samsung's selling point for many years but in the end they succumbed and started shipping their flagship phones with non removable battery because they needed to focus on design and security.

Oh and motorolla moto z is very popular in the united States, in fact it is a major contender for the phone of the year, they really taught Lg how to make modular phones. Moto mods are great and I think every other oems should adopt this idea. U can change the look of ur phone in 2 seconds, u can transform ur phone to a projector, a music box, or ass extended battery all within seconds without having to remove the battery.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

@Greenhulk do you use your VR with your S6? What's the experience like?

Very much yes and the experience makes me hyper. It is one of the best thing I have experienced (second to 6d motion ride I experienced ). Samsung and oculus killed it with the gear VR, way way better than using google cardboard. In fact every other vr experience on android are glorified cardboard as they use cardboard sdk and the play store for apps. Samsung vr however use oculus store and it is the only mobile vr with access to oculus apps and my oh my there are lots of quality vr apps , games and immersive experience.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Very much yes and the experience makes me hyper. It is one of the best thing I have experienced (second to 6d motion ride I experienced ). Samsung and oculus killed it with the gear VR, way way better than using google cardboard. In fact every other vr experience on android are glorified cardboard as they use cardboard sdk and the play store for apps. Samsung vr however use oculus store and it is the only mobile vr with access to oculus apps and my oh my there are lots of quality vr apps , games and immersive experience.

You forgot to mention the overheating experience grin

I heard you can't use the phone for up to 20 minutes with the gear on, it practically overheats to the point that you can't touch the phone at all or else you will sustain burns! If this is true then the entire Gear VR Technology is worthless!! Some even say you have to strap ice cubes around the phone to use it with the VR Headgear. cheesy

And this experience is said to be even worse with the Galaxy S6. Well I don't known how true these allegations are but if they are really true then I think Samsung have got a lot of refining to do on their new introduction.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

You forgot to mention the overheating experience grin

I heard you can't use the phone for up to 20 minutes with the gear on, it practically overheats to the point that you can't touch the phone at all or else you will sustain burns! If this is true then the entire Gear VR Technology is worthless!! Some even say you have to strap ice cubes around the phone to use it with the VR Headgear. cheesy

And this experience is said to be even worse with the Galaxy S6. Well I don't known how true these allegations are but if they are really true then I think Samsung have got a lot of refining to do on their new introduction.

The truth is that Galaxy s6 and s6 edge heats up while using vr, Some apps and light games give less heat while heavy games and watching 360 degrees content will shut down vr within 10 minutes, sometimes less. Watching movies in vr is fine too. However Galaxy s7, s7 edge, Note 7 and 6 edge plus don't heat up, u can be in vr for hours without shutting down.

Normally I only use my s6 on vr inside full ac and ceiling fan blowing at maximum to avoid the heating issues. Or just sit in front of a standing fan. The Vr content on Samsung's gear vr is very heavy and only high end Samsung phones can survive it. When using my s6 with google cardboard apps there's no heating issues as those apps are like demo compared to Samsung gear vr apps.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
greenhulk:

The truth is that Galaxy s6 and s6 edge heats up while using vr, Some apps and light games give less heat while heavy games and watching 360 degrees content will shut down vr within 10 minutes, sometimes less. Watching movies in vr is fine too. However Galaxy s7, s7 edge, Note 7 and 6 edge plus don't heat up, u can be in vr for hours without shutting down.

Normally I only use my s6 on vr inside full ac and ceiling fan blowing at maximum to avoid the heating issues. Or just sit in front of a standing fan. The Vr content on Samsung's gear vr is very heavy and only high end Samsung phones can survive it. When using my s6 with google cardboard apps there's no heating issues as those apps are like demo compared to Samsung gear vr apps.

Hilarious @ the bolded cheesy grin cheesy

This is why I like your posts, you are very realistic. You say it as it is. Nice.
Now on to the issue of Cardboard. How do u use Cardboard apps with Samsung VR? Thought it only supports stock Oculus apps.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2016
I'm sure Mr greenhulk is already stacking cash to buy the new iPhone 7 grin

Anyway when you buy it just waybill that your 5S to me grin grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

Hilarious @ the bolded cheesy grin cheesy

This is why I like your posts, you are very realistic. You say it as it is. Nice.
Now on to the issue of Cardboard. How do u use Cardboard apps with Samsung VR? Thought it only supports stock Oculus apps.

Cardboard apps don't need any usb connection to work, so the trick I use when i want to run cardboard apps on Samsung gear vr is insert the phone without connecting it to the USB connection, that is the phone is fixed right under the usb connection. That way it won't automatically launch oculus home screen. But the experience with cardboard is not even close to half of Samsung gear vr.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Regarding the s6 heating up while edge plus and note 5 not heating up, could it be because of the extra RAM they both have since they all have same chipset?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
ollah1:
Regarding the s6 heating up while edge plus and note 5 not heating up, could it be because of the extra RAM they both have since they all have same chipset?

Well the S6 edge and S6 edge plus still heat up considerably too. It's the S7 edge that is much cooler thanks to Samsung's new revolutionised "Liquid Cooling" technology

The major culprit of Samsung phones overheating is Poor Optimization with the Android OS. Google is still hoarding some feature from these OEMs and that is part of the reason for the recent discords between them. Apple on the other hand play the piper and dictate the tunes.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

Well the S6 edge and S6 edge plus still heat up considerably too. It's the S7 edge that is much cooler thanks to Samsung's new revolutionised "Liquid Cooling" technology

The major culprit of Samsung phones overheating is Poor Optimization with the Android OS. Google is still hoarding some feature from these OEMs and that is part of the reason for the recent discords between them. Apple on the other hand play the piper and dictate the tunes.

Dude stop this worshipping. Just shut it. The s6 and edge variant heats up while on VR. VR isn't a small thing. It requires top notch hardware and solid software to make it work seamlessly. Was the liquid cooling present in the edge plus and note 5?
Can't you reason and talk without been biased and quit ur fanboyism.

Samsung phones overheating. You concluded their phones overheat and you don't have any in hand atm perhaps u've got an older forgotten version with you.

iPones don't overheat right?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

S6 only heat up while in vr mode bro. Any phone will heat up in vr and I can tell u not many phones can survive 10 minutes in vr. It doesn't heat up while using cardboard vr, only heats in Samsung's gear vr which is s much more advanced vr experience.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
ollah1:

I think it got to do with the size of the s6. S6 edge and note 5 a larger and got more breathing space. Samsung improved the cooling with the s7. As for me I cannot dare to use my s6 in vr without the Ac on and fan blasting at max soeed, na pure wahala I dey find. On a brighter note I can still watch a full 3d movie in vr without Ac, oculus cinema is less demanding than other vr contents.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
ollah1:

Dude stop this worshipping. Just shut it. The s6 and edge variant heats up while on VR. VR isn't a small thing. It requires top notch hardware and solid software to make it work seamlessly. Was the liquid cooling present in the edge plus and note 5?
Can't you reason and talk without been biased and quit ur fanboyism.

Samsung phones overheating. You concluded their phones overheat and you don't have any in hand atm perhaps u've got an older forgotten version with you.

iPones don't overheat right?

It is not about fanboyism it's about facts that are there for everyone to see....Samsung phones overheat to alarming extents. My S4 practically burns my lap when in pocket! Samsung just pack their phones with hardcore graphics yet no software to handle the extra power hence the ridicule of their technology by Apple who are well advanced and calm. Show me one iPhone or iPad that heats up and I will show you a thousand links to Samsung flagships that boil. You are a learner, just park well

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bossmd:

It is not about fanboyism it's about facts that are there for everyone to see....Samsung phones overheat to alarming extents. My S4 practically burns my lap when in pocket! Samsung just pack their phones with hardcore graphics yet no software to handle the extra power hence the ridicule of their technology by Apple who are well advanced and calm. Show me one iPhone or iPad that heats up and I will show you a thousand links to Samsung flagships that boil. You are a learner, just park well

I'm done having a back and forth convo with you. You are just a plain fanboy. Everything about Apple is perfect. You tagged Android buggy but couldn't prove urself. I uploaded shots that proves IOS been more buggy than Android. Your S4 burns ur laps and u are still walking pretty well while the S4 still works pretty fine right in ur hands. Countinue!

I uploaded shots proving the crashrate on iOS been higher than Android

I uploaded shots proving ios been more vulnerable than Android

I uploaded shots proving IOS stole features from Android

I uploaded shots proving macbook sales decling

I uploaded shots proving the problems encountered on iPhones

What do you have to prove your tales. NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
greenhulk:

I think it got to do with the size of the s6. S6 edge and note 5 a larger and got more breathing space. Samsung improved the cooling with the s7. As for me I cannot dare to use my s6 in vr without the Ac on and fan blasting at max soeed, na pure wahala I dey find. On a brighter note I can still watch a full 3d movie in vr without Ac, oculus cinema is less demanding than other vr contents.

S6 and S6 edge has same screen size. But people encountered the issue more with s6. There are methods online to fix the overheating issue while on VR.

The edge plus and note 5 are quite bigger but Samsung didn't use any cooling method on these variants perhaps the extra GB came into play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.