Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69951 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2016
infolekan:

Isn't that talk about a hell lot of buck outdated? You should at least know how much they sell the high end androids and realize that premium is now premium. Most of these phone are more expensive than even the iPhone that you think is overpriced.
There's so much can to say but then it'd probably still end up to each to his own opinion.

Its called Inferiority Complex grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

Do you have any idea where I can download GOT Season 1-5?
use any of these apps showbox, popcorn time, moviehd
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
jmichlins:
use any of these apps showbox, popcorn time, moviehd

K, thanks.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
infolekan:

Isn't that talk about a hell lot of buck outdated? You should at least know how much they sell the high end androids and realize that premium is now premium. Most of these phone are more expensive than even the iPhone that you think is overpriced.
There's so much can to say but then it'd probably still end up to each to his own opinion.

The reason why iphones are tagged overpriced is cos of its hardware and perhaps limited software functionality.
For a Base iphone 6s. U have a 16GB, 2GB, 720P, 1500mAh and no OIS phone while the plus is just a bigger version of the base which can't be compared to its most direct counterpart(Samsung Note). Yes, the Apple guys will defend all these as expected but facts is absolutely nothing stops Apple from bumping up these phones with these hardwares and still sell at the current rate.
Like you said tho, to each his own

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

The reason why iphones are tagged overpriced is cos of its hardware and perhaps limited software functionality.
For a Base iphone 6s. U have a 16GB, 2GB, 720P, 1500mAh and no OIS phone while the plus is just a bigger version of the base which can't be compared to its most direct counterpart(Samsung Note). Yes, the Apple guys will defend all these as expected but facts is absolutely nothing stops Apple from bumping up these phones with these hardwares and still sell at the current rate.
Like you said tho, to each his own

Can you pay for the top notch cyber class Optimization?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:
Guys, I'm trying to flash a Custom Mashmallow into my Galaxy S4 since yesterday but no luck. I tried 4 different CyanogenMods but No dice! Anyone with any idea how I can do this? Officially Sammy have discontinued Mashmallow updates for Galaxy S4. I'm just trying to take advantage of the new "Doze Mode". If there is anyone with such idea please drop it here. Thanks in anticipation.

This phone has overheating problems like all Samsung as you have stated. It has also burnt your laps. I'm wondering why you still have it to the extent of trying to flash a marshmallow rom when nougat is already released and it's ROMs will be out in a months time undecided

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

This phone has overheating problems like all Samsung as you have stated. It has also burnt your laps. I'm wondering why you still have it to the extent of trying to flash a marshmallow rom when nougat is already released and it's ROMs will be out in a months time undecided

S4 didn't get Official Mashmallow and you are there talking of Nougat. I'm trying to solve the issues that's why I'm trying to get the latest ROM
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by sarutobie(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:
Guys, I'm trying to flash a Custom Mashmallow into my Galaxy S4 since yesterday but no luck. I tried 4 different CyanogenMods but No dice! Anyone with any idea how I can do this? Officially Sammy have discontinued Mashmallow updates for Galaxy S4. I'm just trying to take advantage of the new "Doze Mode". If there is anyone with such idea please drop it here. Thanks in anticipation.
which ROM have you been using? you sure they are compatible with your phone model? I flashed a 5.1 custom ROM into a galaxy s3 last week..and it works just perfectly.. no bloatware, better battery performance... try crDroid custom ROM..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

S4 didn't get Official Mashmallow and you are there talking of Nougat. I'm trying to solve the issues that's why I'm trying to get the latest ROM

Do you have problems with comprehension? S4 didn't get Mashmallow which has been out for over a year. It's now you decided to flash a marshmallow ROM when Nougat is officially released and it's custom ROMS will be available in a months time.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by sarutobie(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

I am an Android fan, but even I will confess that the s4 has a factory fault of overheating.. I have confirmed about four s4 devices with this problem..my sis was practically moving about with a handkerchief in her palm whenever she handled her s4..till she dropped it for an iPhone 5s...the s3 is a more stable device than the s4...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
sarutobie:

I am an Android fan, but even I will confess that the s4 has a factory fault of overheating.. I have confirmed about four s4 devices with this problem..my sis was practically moving about with a handkerchief in her palm whenever she handled her s4..till she dropped it for an iPhone 5s...the s3 is a more stable device than the s4...

Its Samsung phones generally, they are yet to get it right. Maybe they should send a spy to Apple grin

Yesterday I used my iPad for almost 18 hours straight, and this includes gaming, movies and constant tethering, yet the bad boy did not even get warm. Give it to Apple please, they rock!!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
sarutobie:

Good. You made a valid point. Samsung made series of S4 variants, i guess there would be some stable ones amongst them. U just made a good point saying S3 is a more stable device than S4 but a sociopathic troll will always be a sociopathic troll and that's whom Bossmd is. He kept is S4 for years despite its overheating problems and is presently looking into flashing a Mashmallow rom into it. Hypocrisy knows no bound.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

Good. You made a valid point. Samsung made series of S4 variants, i guess there would be some stable ones amongst them. U just made a good point saying S3 is a more stable device than S4 but a sociopathic troll will always be a sociopathic troll and that's whom Bossmd is. He kept is S4 for years despite its overheating problems and is presently looking into flashing a Mashmallow rom into it. Hypocrisy knows no bound.

I am an objective analyst and not a sentimental freak like you. You want to die for Android but I own both platforms so I am in a better position to school you. You are just a hardcore fanatic blinded to obvious reasoning. Yes You know the truth but you'd rather patronize infamy. Its your choice though not my problem.

Samsung's selling point right now is their new Virtual Reality platform. To be sincere if I will ever buy an S7 edge its because of the Gear VR and nothing more, I am too wise now to be deceived by those chronological RAMS and AMOLED crap. Apple answer that with better Optimization. Google is the Universal modem for the OEM sims. They make the rules. While Apple on the other hand dictate the tune and play the piper. And I don't even think Apple is interested in Virtual Reality for now although time will tell.

iPhone 8 will blow your mind, just visit this thread in a year's time.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol. Amoled is crap yet it will hit iphones next year. Samsung RAMs is crap yet they supply Apple with the same RAMs. An objective analyst that never ever acknowledge any tech company for anything but Apple

You tagged Android buggy but couldn't prove urself. I uploaded shots that proves IOS been more buggy than Android. Your S4 burns ur laps and u are still walking pretty well while the S4 still works pretty fine right in ur hands. Countinue!

I uploaded shots proving the crashrate on iOS been higher than Android

I uploaded shots proving ios been more vulnerable than Android

I uploaded shots proving IOS stole features from Android

I uploaded shots proving macbook sales decling

I uploaded shots proving the problems encountered on iPhones

What do you have to prove your tales. NOTHING!

It's now next year we should watch out for iphone 8. Lol. Deluded fool that was having orgasm on the yet to release iphone 7 (SE) has suddenly switched to iPhone 8.

I laugh in swahili

6 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by sarutobie(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:
Lol. Amoled is crap yet it will hit iphones next year. Samsung RAMs is crap yet they supply Apple with the same RAMs. An objective analyst that never ever acknowledge any tech company for anything but Apple

You tagged Android buggy but couldn't prove urself. I uploaded shots that proves IOS been more buggy than Android. Your S4 burns ur laps and u are still walking pretty well while the S4 still works pretty fine right in ur hands. Countinue!

I uploaded shots proving the crashrate on iOS been higher than Android

I uploaded shots proving ios been more vulnerable than Android

I uploaded shots proving IOS stole features from Android

I uploaded shots proving macbook sales decling

I uploaded shots proving the problems encountered on iPhones

What do you have to prove your tales. NOTHING!

It's now next year we should watch out for iphone 8. Lol. Deluded fool that was having orgasm on the yet to release iphone 7 (SE) has suddenly switched to iPhone 8.

I laugh in swahili
you know you all can continue the deek measuring without then insults? you don't have to call him a phool..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
sarutobie:

you know you all can continue the deek measuring without then insults? you don't have to call him a phool..

Yes, but u can go back previous pages and see what he has called me. Btw, a troll deserves to be called anything. You could like a company doesn't mean you shouldnt give kudos to other companies but not this lad. Everything Apple does is perfect and other companies are craps.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by spactacus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

I am an objective analyst and not a sentimental freak like you. You want to die for Android but I own both platforms so I am in a better position to school you. You are just a hardcore fanatic blinded to obvious reasoning. Yes You know the truth but you'd rather patronize infamy. Its your choice though not my problem.

Samsung's selling point right now is their new Virtual Reality platform. To be sincere if I will ever buy an S7 edge its because of the Gear VR and nothing more, I am too wise now to be deceived by those chronological RAMS and AMOLED crap. Apple answer that with better Optimization. Google is the Universal modem for the OEM sims. They make the rules. While Apple on the other hand dictate the tune and play the piper. And I don't even think Apple is interested in Virtual Reality for now although time will tell.

iPhone 8 will blow your mind, just visit this thread in a year's time.
I see, I just like u, is like ur family own apple,

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

Yes, but u can go back previous pages and see what he has called me. Btw, a troll deserves to be called anything. You could like a company doesn't mean you shouldnt give kudos to other companies but not this lad. Everything Apple does is perfect and other companies are craps.

I've said it time and time again that you lack manners. Obviously you lack the basic education that should have taught you courtesy. Don't expect a word from me cos I will be doing myself a huge disservice to descend so low as to exchanging words with a delinquent like you. There are no faces here but it is obvious you are way immature to cope with this thread. Bear in mind that I'm one of those that run this room. That is not a threat but a caution for you to tame your loose orifice.

It is clear you are a loser already and the only thing you can resort to is name calling. The fouqoire is obvious here. Keep showing your low intelligence.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

I've said it time and time again that you lack manners. Obviously you lack the basic education that should have taught you courtesy. Don't expect a word from me cos I will be doing myself a huge disservice to descend so low as to exchanging words with a delinquent like you. There are no faces here but it is obvious you are way immature to cope with this thread. Bear in mind that I'm one of those that run this room. That is not a threat but a caution for you to tame your loose orifice.

It is clear you are a loser already and the only thing you can resort to is name calling. The fouqoire is obvious here. Keep showing your low intelligence.

Lol. Painment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. Painment cheesy

See this one, me I'm just having a ball!!! You are too little to understand that. So Kontinu, Mr "BB Charger" grin grin

Illiterate famzing to belong by force, can't you see that myself, greenhulk and somehowpee are not in your league??
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
spactacus:
I see, I just like u, is like ur family own apple,

Yes we own Apple cos we put food on their table and we pay their bills grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by spactacus(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

See this one, me I'm just having a ball!!! You are too little to understand that. So Kontinu, Mr "BB Charger" grin grin

Illiterate famzing to belong by force, can't you see that myself, greenhulk and somehowpee are not in your league??
u Sha wan become greenhulk P.A by force
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
spactacus:
u Sha wan become greenhulk P.A by force

Abi na.....I need that his iPhone 5S grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by slinkman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
After going through this thread, all i can deduce is that the iphone fans are being proud of their device and showing off, then the android fans are angry about this, they want to prove that they belong too, hence the insults. Use your phone and stop the insults. Is it Apple's fault that the Samsung note 7 didn't prove itself when compared to the 6s.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by slinkman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

Jesus shocked
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Cathony(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bossmd:

Yes we own Apple cos we put food on their table and we pay their bills grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some peeps get so happy and ontop of the world simply because they are using a Nigerian used foegotten old generation Apple device. Mental slavery at its finest. I did used a 4S when Apple devices had this "thing". When technology was their core front and when a certain genius was at the helm of affairs. Not now that every tom dick and harry uses it in order to feel superior to their counterparts

As nerosky rightly said, Apple users and show off are like

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Cathony(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:
Some peeps get so happy and ontop of the world simply because they are using a Nigerian used foegotten old generation Apple device. Mental slavery at its finest. I did used a 4S when Apple devices had this "thing". When technology was their core front and when a certain genius was at the helm of affairs. Not now that every tom dick and harry uses it in order to feel superior to their counterparts

LOSER's Speech

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by slinkman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
ollah1:

pained. Since you can't afford the iphone , simply stick to your s6.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
slinkman:
pained. Since you can't afford the iphone , simply stick to your s6.

cheesy cheesy. Like I said earlier, Apple users be feeling rich even when olosho that makes 5k per dick uses iPhones.

Actually I use S6 edge 64GB. I bought it alongside the samsung clear view pouch when they werent even available in Nigeria.

High end android users don't brag about what they buy. They only make Apple uses eat the dusts when they activate their bragging modes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.