Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69952 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:46am On Aug 31, 2016
nani667:

Well firstly the "Multiwindow" on S4 is Shite ... Multiwindows these days on newer Samsung devices is quite different

and what you Call "side Panel" on the S4 is nothing like what is on the S7...

that's what is Freaking New sir

Eeehehn....the difference is not much na. For a phone of 3 years old, S4 try na tongue
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2016
NEROSKY:

He got served...
thing is lots of folks believe owning an iphone makes them a boss or evidence they have arrived but sadly it's not. Not that I have a smartphone but I consider that mentality wrong.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

Like seriously? Why do you prefer the PC version to the Console version? And what's PTE?
the pc version has a better graphic, and its eaier to install the pte on it.. Pte is a patch licensing community that regularly updates my players, teams, kits , stadium, championship, and transfer updates regularly with every release.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
thing is lots of folks believe owning an iphone makes them a boss or evidence they have arrived but sadly it's not. Not that I have a smartphone but I consider that mentality wrong.
fact is owning an iphone, and the ease with which i can get it, actually makes me feel i have arrived, it has that feeling atleast its first days of release, you can go on instagram or Twitter or snapchat and see almost half of the world showing off their new iphone .. you are actually feeling the guy you quoted because he served the other guy with the post he made of being able to afford 7 of the soon to be released iphone 7.. It's a phone for the celebrities. To be honest, outside online where i catch fun arguing with android folks and seeing their reaction, I don't really care about the iphone and arriving crap offline, but believe me, day in,i still get _niggas who feel it..

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2016
This is for those saying the galaxy Note 7 pefirmance issues is due to its 2k screen resolution, the truth is IT IS NOT. Luckily Samsung included a mode in the phone to change the resolution from 1440p all the way down to 720p. So the video below shows speed comparision between a 1440p note 7 and a 720p note 7. Is there a diffrence in performance? NO. At least in opening apps. Whether there's a difference in performance in extended use I do not know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBIPU8aCCgE

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2016
somehowpenis:
fact is owning an iphone, and the ease with which i can get it, actually makes me feel i have arrived, it has that feeling atleast its first days of release, you can go on instagram or Twitter or snapchat and see almost half of the world showing off their new iphone .. you are actually feeling the guy you quoted because he served the other guy with the post he made of being able to afford 7 of the soon to be released iphone 7.. It's a phone for the celebrities. To be honest, outside online where i catch fun arguing with android folks and seeing their reaction, I don't really care about the iphone and arriving crap offline, but believe me, day in,i still get _niggas who feel it..
that's the thing bro. Owning an iPhone gives that feeling of arriving but it doesn't mean someone else isn't there before you came. The guy was quoted and served because he was not matured with his arguement and you were not. This to me is fun and I think we all should catch the fun and not make it personal thing. Apple CEO was paid millions as profit sharing and non of us got a penny from it is more reason we should be wise about this bantering. Good morning and have a great day
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2016
somehowpenis:
the pc version has a better graphic, and its eaier to install the pte on it.. Pte is a patch licensing community that regularly updates my players, teams, kits , stadium, championship, and transfer updates regularly with every release.

Exactly, the graphics on the Console is good while that on the PC is just excellent! This is the same thing I keep telling one of my friends but the guy no dey gree grin

That regular patch update is another reason I love the PC version. However, the game play on the Console is totally different from the PC. If you want a completely responsive experience you gotta go "Console"
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2016
greenhulk:
This is for those saying the galaxy Note 7 pefirmance issues is due to its 2k screen resolution, the truth is IT IS NOT. Luckily Samsung included a mode in the phone to change the resolution from 1440p all the way down to 720p. So the video below shows speed comparision between a 1440p note 7 and a 720p note 7. Is there a diffrence in performance? NO. At least in opening apps. Whether there's a difference in performance in extended use I do not know.

Omo leave matter for Martha, make Sept 7 come quick Biko grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

Exactly, the graphics on the Console is good while that on the PC is just excellent! This is the same thing I keep telling one of my friends but the guy no dey gree grin

That regular patch update is another reason I love the PC version. However, the game play on the Console is totally different from the PC. If you want a completely responsive experience you gotta go "Console"
i know what you mean by responsive, but that might be because maybe you aren't testing it with a high enough pc, on the ps4 my games are set to high by default on the pc i set most of my games to Ultra , and i just can't enjoy a game without Anti Aliasing, pc gives me that more.. The console wins it in being easy, because i just but the game , plug in and play, but on the pc , I actually have to do a little more to enjoy its great feeling.. I have both presently have enjoyed both world, and their are games that i enjoy better on the ps4, like God of war, Gta 5 and call of duty.. I enjoy Pes, and watch dog more on the pc.. Both are good really, but the pc version are easier to get.. .. Now if i had a pc like the alienware, i will never touch the ps4 again, but even that is two times more costly than the ps4...

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
that's the thing bro. Owning an iPhone gives that feeling of arriving but it doesn't mean someone else isn't there before you came. The guy was quoted and served because he was not matured with his arguement and you were not. This to me is fun and I think we all should catch the fun and not make it personal thing. Apple CEO was paid millions as profit sharing and non of us got a penny from it is more reason we should be wise about this bantering. Good morning and have a great day
i totally understand you, but for those who were their before me, if I should be able to afford an iphone doesn't that mean i have arrived to them? Lol , but that's by the way, actually not important.. The thread was more of a knowledgeable one until the ollah dude decided to make it personal,throwing insults at people he doesn't even know all willy nilly.. He actually started it, but look how i chose to ignore him.. The dude you should actually be quoting is him.. Thanks smiley
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2016
somehowpenis:
i totally understand you, but for those who were their before me, if I should be able to afford an iphone doesn't that mean i have arrived to them? Lol , but that's by the way, actually not important.. The thread was more of a knowledgeable one until the ollah dude decided to make it personal,throwing insults at people he doesn't even know all willy nilly.. He actually started it, but look how i chose to ignore him.. The dude you should actually be quoting is him.. Thanks smiley
that ignoring him was maturity you displayed there just like you ignored my plea for your M8 in case you no longer maximise it's potential. All these talks about iPhone and samsung are crap to me. The day I will afford a flagship device and Lg still has a phone like their G4 I will buy it without thinking twice and if I need more ram and graphics I will get myself a Pc. What will I be doing with a device rocking 6gb ram and a QHD display that my eyes can't make out the difference between it and 1080P. Some say games, I will simply buy a console

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
The aim now is to completely ignore the Ollah dude and bring this thread back to its knowledgeable state. In arguments like this there will be differences, if there are no divergent opinions then it is not a debate in the first place. But throwing stones around is totally off key and defeats the point of the whole thread. People should learn to use sane and civil languages when addressing discussions of this nature. You don't expect everyone's opinion to agree with yours. If Ollah1 continues with his incessant vulgar and disrespectful remarks I will see to it that he is excised from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
that ignoring him was maturity you displayed there just like you ignored my plea for your M8 in case you no longer maximise it's potential. All these talks about iPhone and samsung are crap to me. The day I will afford a flagship device and Lg still has a phone like their G4 I will buy it without thinking twice and if I need more ram and graphics I will get myself a Pc. What will I be doing with a device rocking 6gb ram and a QHD display that my eyes can't make out the difference between it and 1080P. Some say games, I will simply buy a console
now that's what's up.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:
The aim now is to completely ignore the Ollah dude and bring this thread back to its knowledgeable state. In arguments like this there will be differences, if there are no divergent opinions then it is not a debate in the first place. But throwing stones around is totally off key and defeats the point of the whole thread. People should learn to use sane and civil languages when addressing discussions of this nature. You don't expect everyone's opinion to agree with yours. If Ollah1 continues with his incessant vulgar and disrespectful remarks I will see to it that he is excised from this thread.
exactly!!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
greenhulk:

Don't you get tired? Do you have to search the whole Internet looking for loopholes on Samsung and Android? Why do you let fanboyism cloud your level of seasoning and judgement? Didn't i write it in black and white that note 7 could have some software issues which would be fixed upon updates?

Why do you just love cherry picking? Don't iphones come with issues too? Dont they get even more broken on updates? Don't they get fixed eventually?

Quit this your fanboyism abeg
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Hehehe look at them. Ollah this ollah that. Y'all were in this discussions before meno doubt but I never came in dissing anybody. I came in busting your lies and all. The pages are right there to confirm that. I only started using vulgar words when you lots did.

You said it and I replied with it then it became a problem. The same way mods will ban you here. A member will use negative words consistently on peeps and once a particular member retaliates then he is a villain. He gets banned. You guys should check yourselves first .

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
ollah1:

Don't you get tired? Do you have to search the whole Internet looking for loopholes on Samsung and Android? Why do you let fanboyism cloud your level of seasoning and judgement? Didn't i write it in black and white that note 7 could have some software issues which would be fixed upon updates?

Why do you just love cherry picking? Don't iphones come with issues too? Dont they get even more broken on updates? Don't they get fixed eventually?

Quit this your fanboyism abeg

Dude why the pain? I don't remember quoting u, I posted that video without quoting anyone but as usual I don't expect anything less from u. Grow up already. Why do I have many android devices if by ur reasoning 'I hate android'? Pls stop quoting me if u don't have anything reasonable to say. You say I cherry pick when the Note 7 is the latest and biggest andoid phone currently on the planet right now . smh.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
greenhulk:

Dude why the pain? I don't remember quoting u, I posted that video without quoting anyone but as usual I don't expect anything less from u. Grow up already. Why do I have many android devices if by ur reasoning 'I hate android'? Pls stop quoting me if u don't have anything reasonable to say. You say I cherry pick when the Note 7 is the latest and biggest andoid phone currently on the planet right now . smh.

Ok
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
greenhulk:

actually just ignore the guy, his hate for ios blinds him.. Reasons for that, i do not know... He claims he busted lies and posted screenshots, i laugh. As if screenshots countering his haven't flown from all directions in the thread, and all he has to reply to that is that the site isn't credible enough but an iphone loving site.. Lol..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't hate iOS. I have credited iOS in different places and at different intervals. I have credited Apple in places possible.

What credit have you given to Android?
What credit have you given to Google?
What credit have you given to Android OEMs?

Absolutely nothing but yet I'm the dude that hates something or a fanboy.

I stated the reasons why phonearena isn't credible with evidences.

Like I said, check yourselves first.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2016
I have not credited android yet I have 3 android devices with me. I have not credited android and yet I made it clear that if I have to choose just 1 device between an iPhone, a laptop and a high end android phone I will choose the android phone. Am I supposed to turn deaf ears to the shortcomings of android especially the expensive Samsung phones?

Anyway, one dude loved my galaxy s6 and I just sold it to him. I sold it because of its very poor battery life. Now I'm looking for another phone to buy... I will probably buy another Samsung phone because my gear vr is useless now without one. I couldn't enjoy my gear vr to its full potential because of overheating issues with the s6. Even with ac on and fan blowing at max, I still couldn't enjoy it for more than 20-30 mins before it heats up. Without ac I can hardly go 5-10 mins. But I will wait until the release of iphone 7 let me see what apple has to offer, then I will decide. It is either galaxy s7 or iPhone 7 right now.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2016
ollah1:
I don't hate iOS. I have credited iOS in different places and at different intervals. I have credited Apple in places possible.
What credit have you given to Android?
What credit have you given to Google?
What credit have you given to Android OEMs?
Absolutely nothing but yet I'm the dude that hates something or a fanboy.
I stated the reasons why phonearena isn't credible with evidences.
Like I said, check yourselves first.

Bossmd:
To say it as it is, The S7 edge is still the top notch phone at the moment, sweeping all its contemporaries in one go. But the threat of the stupid Android is still there pulling it back to its limitations. When you think of the sweet Technology that oozes out of the Samsung Labs with great efficiency and you wanna hit the stores to pick one of their Premium products, that crazy Android thought just pulls you back and start making you have second thoughts. With Apple you just hit the store and pick it up knowing fully well that you are in for a sweet experience. That's what differentiates these two smartphone giants

What credit is more than this?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
greenhulk:
I have not credited android yet I have 3 android devices with me. I have not credited android and yet I made it clear that if I have to choose just 1 device between an iPhone, a laptop and a high end android phone I will choose the android phone. Am I supposed to turn deaf ears to the shortcomings of android especially the expensive Samsung phones?

Anyway, one dude loved my galaxy s6 and I just sold it to him. I sold it because of its very poor battery life. Now I'm looking for another phone to buy... I will probably buy another Samsung phone because my gear vr is useless now without one. I couldn't enjoy my gear vr to its full potential because of overheating issues with the s6. Even with ac on and fan blowing at max, I still couldn't enjoy it for more than 20-30 mins before it heats up. Without ac I can hardly go 5-10 mins. But I will wait until the release of iphone 7 let me see what apple has to offer, then I will decide. It is either galaxy s7 or iPhone 7 right now.

Me too smiley
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Oh ok good. You talked about the shortcomings of Android(Samsung especially) which I also talked confirmed besides a few. Any shortcomings about IOS? Any shortcomings about iphones and Apple?

@bossmd
You said this two days ago I think but didn't you attack Samsung for days? In the same message, u attacked Android of the same thing that happens to IOS while the latter suffering more from it until 9.3 was released.
Google and Android don't deserve any credit right?

Both OS's have been hacked, both lags, apps crashes on them both et al. Android fans agreed to this but iFans will reject it to be false.

But as usual, im the fanboy and I hate iOS
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by opestein: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2016
nani667:

Well firstly the "Multiwindow" on S4 is Shite ... Multiwindows these days on newer Samsung devices is quite different

and what you Call "side Panel" on the S4 is nothing like what is on the S7...

that's what is Freaking New sir
Nani, u still dey nairaland?
I fit do the split screen and edge app on my s4
na note 7 port I dey use and all functions are working

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
opestein:

Awon bad guys. How you take do am? grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by opestein: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

Awon bad guys. How you take do am? grin
bro no be me oo, na xda oo
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
opestein:

bro no be me oo, na xda oo

Lol.....After God, Fear XDA grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
News on the iphone 7 headphone..

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by nani667: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
opestein:

Yeah... all na based on if the ROM you're using get the feature... although there are procedures on how to add the app Edge feature on ROMs.....

You can join the Samsung telegram group if you aren't already there.
. we'll see if we can get you some links there

https:///joinchat/A3CC6ABFUCiCPyhB3rW1tw
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2016
nani667:

Yeah... all na based on if the ROM you're using get the feature... although there are procedures on how to add the app Edge feature on ROMs.....

You can join the Samsung telegram group if you aren't already there.
. we'll see if we can get you some links there

https:///joinchat/A3CC6ABFUCiCPyhB3rW1tw

I'm having difficulty with that link. What could be wrong?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by nani667: 1:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Bossmd:

I'm having difficulty with that link. What could be wrong?

hmmm... that's odd... it's not Complicated... if you have the telegram app installed and you have an active telegram account just Click on the link and it will be opened with telegram app, taking you directly to the group... the link is working fine ✔

if you still have issues you can just drop your Telegram username here and I'll add you up manually

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.