Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife (622 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by Mcowubaba: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sometimes when I jokingly tell a girl I'm looking for a wife, that she should help me find one, the next thing I hear from the girl is that = I'm available

I have tried this many times on different occasions nd yet the same reply sad shocked.

Now the point I'm trying to make is that our lovely Nigerian ladies should not be so eager to marry nd be deceived by the words 'I want to marry you/I'm looking for a wife'. Many have been used nd dumped this way.

Ps.. I'm not even handsome or very rich...
So I think the are just taken off with the words *I want to marry/looking for a wife*
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by Mcowubaba: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Double thread, pls mods kindly delete
Lalasticlala, farano, Dominique
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by kennedy45(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! Kennedyclement's blog is offering a free publish or advert for anybody who will have the highest interaction with the blog today.. Click on G+ and +1 it.. Follow on G+ comment on post, share post ... Its a freebie sunday!!!! Let's have fun. Get yourself famous today . Visit
http://www.kennedyclement..com
Promo ends at 12pm 22 Aug
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by maggilove(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Its not funny, some ladies are desperate to marry while some might be making a joke out of it. Be careful about who you tell this so that they might not get offended at the end of the day especially when they are friends and you later go for one of them.
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am an exception

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by Vikky014(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Sometimes when I jokingly tell a girl I'm looking for a wife, that she should help me find one, the next thing I hear from the girl is that = I'm available

I have tried this many times on different occasions nd yet the same reply sad shocked.

Now the point I'm trying to make is that our lovely Nigerian ladies should not be so eager to marry nd be deceived by the words 'I want to marry you/I'm looking for a wife'. Many have been used nd dumped this way.

Ps.. I'm not even handsome or very rich...
So I think the are just taken off with the words *I want to marry/looking for a wife*
lol....some ladies eh
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by DaviiiD(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by Tallesty1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
The ladies are wise. It is not right to ask a single lady who isn't related to you to help you search for a wife.

It is a polite insult.

Moreover nobody wants to be blamed when the marriage fails.
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by dickhead01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kk
Re: Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife by dickhead01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Hehehehehe Follow Me And Laff / Caption- APC Or Guys, Who Is More Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.