Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" (29509 Views)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder what this man wants: maybe political relevance,but he should know that people are wiser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by damola311: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
This man should just shut up...

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by eddyslim(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Chei, this mbaka na real dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by johnbu: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
onexile:
And yet, Buhari and APC could not win a single ward in the whole of Enugu State where Mbaka came from.

Infact, PDP also won Mbaka and Buhari in Mbaka's ward. No mater how mbaka try, he can never sell APC to Igbos.

If we can reject Ngige with all the good works he did, then who is Buhar?
pls be reasonable for once, no one is talking about politic of nepotism.nigerians are not concerned about how election was won through rigging in enugu. what we want is social transformations and developments
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
EJIKE MBAKAOGU has spoken... Biko Ndi Uwa carry the news or you i mean you speak your own....

Simple.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Rapmoney(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
I have always known Mbaka to be nothing but a fool!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by repogirl(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Father, before you were crying that people are hungry, angry and there was danger in the land because Buhari is destroying the economy...now Buhari has become God's answer to the people.

What has suddenly changed in the space of a few weeks? You are sounding very much like a confused zombie, if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by brostheo(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Guess this sermon was prepared my holiness pope buhari1 .Thrashy talk.Beg your Biafra brothers to stop disgracing us outside Nigeria and leave politics alone
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by maxzzo1(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
May God 4give me ....fr Mbaka pls can tell us if God is hapi dat innocent protesters were killed,ipod and shiites were masacre abt a thousand and u say God is hapi with our president, hunger on d land hope u are telling he d truth OR is it in opp
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Okeikpu(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Father Musa Umaru Mbaka grin u don smoke that thing again grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by adebowales: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
u guys would see the truth but ignored it,and blame ur woes on buhari like say na buhari dey rule Nigeria for the past 16yrs
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by kabrud: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Which truth is in this shxt? I call dis money talk, wen Him talk finish him go go bank straight go withdraw him money way him talk out
Of all what he said, let us know which one is not true. This is the true Man of God who has risen above religious and ethnic bigotry. If u think he said all these because of money, pls mention ten pastors that cannot be bought over. What u want him to do is for him to be spreading ignorance, then u will clap hands for him and say he is the real MOG abi? Real Men of God don't do things just to be praised by humans.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Miles300: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
donbenedict:
We are tired of wanting to know who embezzled public funds, all we want is good roads, electricity and jobs.

Kpom kwem!
what shall it profit them to talk of corruption every time and hunger wats to kill people in the land , with no light , no food , no job nd all we keep hearin is corruption na corruption we wan chop ... They should make more noise on economic development
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by NairaMaster1(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
May be they have started picking his calls
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Okeikpu(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Dey don polish hs account now,dats y he dey run mout like ndi ji aziza ete ofe sad

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by striker9(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
ionsman:
July 13

Father Mbaka blasts Buhari says there is hunger in the land.

Ugandans/Wailers : We talk am, e eye don dey clear.

August 22

Father Mbaka says God is happy with Buhari and he needs prayers against assassination.

Ugandans/Wailers : This fake pastor again, abeg make we hear word jare.

grin grin grin grin grin
On a serious note,were u expecting them to applaud him? by now u should know how they think,its a pity tho cos I will never understand the hatred.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Onota: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2016
onexile:
And yet, Buhari and APC could not win a single ward in the whole of Enugu State where Mbaka came from.

Infact, PDP also won Mbaka and Buhari in Mbaka's ward. No mater how mbaka try, he can never sell APC to Igbos.

If we can reject Ngige with all the good works he did, then who is Buhar?

So, u re not interested in good works but nepotism and tribalism.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by watchindelta(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
buhari must go buhari must go. imagine rice 23.500naira in warri make nobody tell me anything oh. lie lie everywhere ppl here last time said many state don dey produce rice still yet rice still cost oh oh. we are dieing oh.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Leave politics for politicians Mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by EHoudini: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
The fo.ol of a priest should shed his cassock and get APC card and garment. Fr or whatever you talk too much
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by cliffbecks: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2016
veekid:
God already left Nigeria

God can not leave Nigeria alone to else were - we are here for Him .
President Buhari , Father Mbaka , past and present Administration - God is with Us .
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2016
This Mbaka na really useless person....thunder go soon fire am... make him dey lie 4 God head....

With all these suffer, beheading of pastor's wife.......
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Okeikpu(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
kabrud:

Of all what he said, let us know which one is not true. This is the true Man of God who has risen above religious and ethnic bigotry. If u think he said all these because of money, pls mention ten pastors that cannot be bought over. What u want him to do is for him to be spreading ignorance, then u will clap hands for him and say he is the real MOG abi? Real Men of God don't do things just to be praised by humans.
Taa kpuchie onu... cave men
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by gudnex22(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Even if God did not say they will say God say. On the last day we will all watch our secrete did and lies expose before those you we deceived in the name of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by Ajimight(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Mbaka should have been a yoruba cos they talk with two mouth's

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by vislabraye(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Who are the they ? Let him name names.
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by gudnex22(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2016
repogirl:
Father, before you were crying that people are hungry, angry and there was danger in the land because Buhari is destroying the economy...now Buhari has become God's answer to the people.

What has suddenly changed in the space of a few weeks? You are sounding very much like a confused zombie, if you don't know.

Don't mind him controversial father
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by BinaryRocks: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by jrusky(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Oh God! Oh God this man again please Nwanne Mbaka I beg you for God sake what kind of Igbo man are you Why in a hell did you just love suffering from Diarrhea of mouth as per Buhari all the time please how does this Buhari matter so became so personal to you are you alright biko

I just wonder why Catholic has not de-robe this man since I'm now getting sick of this man and yet the most annoying thing is some people from that region will still support him a man who has not for once praise any of his own tribe ever but ready to die for Fulani man that his fellow kinsmen over-ran a village and rape women in Igbo land and yet your Buhari till today kept mute, Mbaka Mbaka Mbaka how many time do I call you any further statement as per Buhari again I will insult very badly.

You will tell me when did God told you He is happy with Buhari and you wil proof to me who and who was their when God told you such I guess it was Demon that minister such to you by telling us God is happy with a man that plunge Nigeria to his worst state of things since independence. Mbaka don't let me insult if you think no one knows you in and out its a lie ok just shut up .

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by gudnex22(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
adebowales:
u guys would see the truth but ignored it,and blame ur woes on buhari like say na buhari dey rule Nigeria for the past 16yrs

Am challenging you to a public debate on the topic "Buhari is the cause of this suffering and not Jonathan" in this forum so I can show you what you have failed to see even with your both eyes open.
They keep commissioning project executed by the past administration without giving them any credit but when it come to blame they know how to do that without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" by sunnyside16(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Father Mbaka, you keeping saying things that are so wrong concerning this administration. They have no backing from God/Allah. They are all evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.