Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello (17424 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye has accused Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello of planning to pull down his houses across Kogi state. Read the full tweet below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/i-dare-you-to-try-it-sen-dino-melaye.html

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2017
not only his houses, he should extend it to his fleet of luxury cars.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by nero2face: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Ok
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by greencard: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
if this is true , then the irony is ; kogi govt are are more concern about the "suffering" of Dino melaye than that of her people

I feel yayahbello is not too young to rule but rather too young to miss rule.

10 Likes

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by gunuvi(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
please lalasticlala, I beg you don't take this thread to FP. We are not interested in both Dino and Bello issue. We have better problems to discuss on NL.
Both are non significant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
angry

Bello the incapacitated governor of kogi state. Stop witch hunting and pay your workers.

Melaye, you sef na idiot

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by greencard: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
nero2face:
it's ur type that believes all rich men are evil, poverty has crippled ur brain, he can build another one if Bello pulls down all his houses, but I doubt if ur family house can be fixed if breeze falls part of it
point of correction DON'T DRAG people's family into a non-family issue

the person u quote might be richer or well to do than your entire generation .. you don't create wisdom from gathering of collective ignorance.

I commit the same sin by including your "entire generation" in my point. ..I'm sorry I will remove it after u might have read it

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
nero2face:
it's ur type that believes all rich men are evil, poverty has crippled ur brain, he can build another one if Bello pulls down all his houses, but I doubt if ur family house can be fixed if breeze falls part of it
As far as am concerned, politicians that doesn't have the fear of Almighty God are evil. they aren't to be trusted. the same sen. dino melaye that allow APC to gave yahaya bello the automatic ticket are now enemies. nigerian politicians are devil in disguised. they should be stoned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
DINO MELAYE if YAHAYA BELLO decided to pull your houses in kogi state nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will absolutely happen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE if YAHAYA BELLO decided to pull your houses in kogi state nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will absolutely happen.
of course, if dino melaye houses are built without kogi state town planning approval, i think it should be pulled down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Lexusgs430: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
LOL....... All this social media politicians......
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by killdiabetes(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmm

Dino Baba
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by ekensi01: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin

Shebi he got the money from the government?

Ole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Antoeni(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sarki puppet
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by kolafolabi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
The battle line has been drawn

5 Likes

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by badbreath(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Eya

You can always get another one na
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by stcool(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Poverty Kill you there. See envy oozing from you

5 Likes

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by FaniDan(f): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
of course, if dino melaye houses are built without kogi state town planning approval, i think it should be pulled down.
Does Kogi state have a town planning approval that is being followed, abi you no know where kogi state dey
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:

If he pulls down his house, a better one will be built again, not with his money, but your money, your people's monies and our common patrimony.

So who is the f00l?

3 Likes

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by NotComplaining: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
nero2face:

Your point is? Kuku offer your rich ass to Dino, he doesnt discriminate.

1 Like

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by NotComplaining: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
stcool:

No be poverty worry am, na his disproportionate share worry am. Dino and his sycophants don chop, nottin nottin remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by SOFTENGR: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Work hard to become a senator so that you could be successful like Dino.
If you don't mind, you can join my supporters club.

1 Like

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Comrado90(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=nero2face post=62246830] it's ur type that believes all rich men are evil, poverty has crippled ur brain, he can build another one if Bello pulls down all his houses, but I doubt if ur family house can be fixed if breeze falls part of it
PITY THE DUDE NA! OMO SEE BLOW!
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by SOFTENGR: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
nero2face:
Correct answer.
Johnnyessence is an enemy of progress.
Enemies of progress don't progress.

2 Likes

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
FaniDan:
Does Kogi state have a town planning approval that is being followed, abi you no know where kogi state dey
why not. ministry of town planning are been sited in all the 36 states. so kogi state ministry of town planning isn't exceptional. all the sen. dino melaye houses that hasn't be approve by the ministry of town planning should be pulled down.dino melaye is a big thief for not doing the needful in getting the approval from the kogi state ministry of town planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Bullhari007(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bello is just an opportunist he is not ready to be a governor, he is displaying it everyday of his life... I pity kogites ... like kogi like IMO

APC is a total failure
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Good Afternoon Uncle Poor man

1 Like

Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by enemyofprogress: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi
who are they?
Re: They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
stcool:

i am not envying dino here. i will repeat again, if all his houses he built in kogi state doesn't have the approval of kogi state town planning, all these houses should be pulled. all the houses in Nigeria without town approval usually pull down. so dino melaye own isn't exceptional.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.