Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B (1441 Views)

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by Hugelion(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
N
Re: B by omega25red(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
F you talking about

1 Like

Re: B by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Depends if they see you as "quiet" but "DEADLY" guy wink

1 Like

Re: B by lilmax(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
you ended up saying trash

1 Like

Re: B by hakunajay(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
When you start having the thoughts that people hate you, that's inferiority complex. Get help fast before you turn to a serial killer!!!

Runs out of thread... shocked shocked shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: B by Teniolasmart: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the story has finished..

So what did your story teaches us nowsad:|:/
Re: B by accountbalance: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
OP it's alright, don't mind those abusing you. Just focus on areas of your life that will bring you success. Trust me, by the time you are a success, they will come and bow to you.

People like Bill gate, Zuckerberg, Roosevelt are very reserved people too. Their success made up of for their conservative lifestyle.
Re: B by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
In Romance section
What should we do now
Re: B by DieuDonee(m): 3:00am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
The last sunday i went to church was on march 2016, just because of my quiet nature they hated me and avoided me like plague whenever they are doing anything in the church, so on march i couldn't bear it anymore, i noticed that two of my churchmembers were on my facebook list, so i blasted them, i also explained to them that am human too, i shouldn't be treated like shit just because of how God created me buh instead they hated me the more, their hatred for me increased like 10 times, as i type this now, people that i don't know hate me, my feelings means nothing to them, i blasted them because i couldn't take it anymore, sometimes i ask myself am, what is wrong with me? am i the only quiet guy on earth? Why the hatred?

You're not the only quiet guy believe you me. My advice for you, if you have a brother, move with him and very soon all of his friends will "adopt" you as theirs too. This is what I did and still do.
From experience
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2016
hakunajay:
When you start having the thoughts that people hate you, that's inferiority complex. Get help fast before you turn to a serial killer!!!

Runs out of thread... shocked shocked shocked cool
am not always like this, so shut the Bleep off, people hate quiet people
Re: B by IamLEGEND1: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2016
wiv kyn story be this one again?
Re: B by GoldenJAT(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2016
no need gettin angry....admit u have a problem and work on it!!how can everyone hate u!!!sit and tell urself d hard truth.
Re: B by Luckymay(f): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2016
How did you know they hate you?

1 Like

Re: B by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2016
I'm your church member, here to follow up on the hatred.... grin

Don't mind me jooh, Just messing with you.
Don't let it get to you, you are a great guy
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
no need gettin angry....admit u have a problem and work on it!!how can everyone hate u!!!sit and tell urself d hard truth.
ur opinion sha
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:
How did you know they hate you?
when people expect alot from you and u end up doing the opposite, why won't they hate you?
Re: B by Luckymay(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
when people expect alot from you and u end up doing the opposite, why won't they hate you?
Oh! And is that enough reason to hate someone? He's an introvert doesn't make him less human. They should just let him be.
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:

Oh! And is that enough reason to hate someone? He's an introvert doesn't make him less human. They should just let him be.
u made a point buh not everybody reason the way u reason

1 Like

Re: B by hakunajay(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
am not always like this, so shut the Bleep off, people hate quiet people

Bro, I am a very very reserved person but people love me. Whenever I'm at a function, people pay rapt attention to hear what I'm about to say because they know I don't talk much. My boss once vouched for me when there was a rumor case in my office.

You see quiet people are kind of respected, it depends on you. Sit down and evaluate yourself. You are the problem. It's not possible to be hated by everyone and once you start having issues with everyone, that means you are the problem! Stop blaming other people and work on yourself. Thank you.
Re: B by GoldenJAT(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
ur opinion sha
i laff....when issues like this comes up..one should 1st of all tk a very critical look at ones self,and try 2 ascertain what maybe wrong...i havent said u r d 1 with d problem,as i have seen very reserved people that are likeable...try 2 please no1 at ur own expenses....but at same time..we go out of our ways at times 2 c that our personal relationships with others are top notched.
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
hakunajay:

Bro, I am a very very reserved person but people love me. Whenever I'm at a function, people pay rapt attention to hear what I'm about to say because they know I don't talk much. My boss once vouched for me when there was a rumor case in my office.

You see quiet people are kind of respected, it depends on you. Sit down and evaluate yourself. You are the problem. It's not possible to be hated by everyone and once you start having issues with everyone, that means you are the problem! Stop blaming other people and work on yourself. Thank you.
nothing to work on, i like myself the way i am
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i laff....when issues like this comes up..one should 1st of all tk a very critical look at ones self,and try 2 ascertain what maybe wrong...i havent said u r d 1 with d problem,as i have seen very reserved people that are likeable...try 2 please no1 at ur own expenses....but at same time..we go out of our ways at times 2 c that our personal relationships with others are top notched.
u mean i should please others
Re: B by kullozone(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
nothing to work on, i like myself the way i am
No wonder they hate you...
Re: B by GoldenJAT(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugelion:
u mean i should please others
dont tempt me in2 sayin u really av a problem!d problem is even showin now and here.....
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2016
kullozone:
No wonder they hate you...
even the jesus was not honoured in his hometown, so who am i?
Re: B by Hugelion(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
GoldenJAT:
dont tempt me in2 sayin u really av a problem!d problem is even showin now and here.....
kk bye

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl? / ok ok ok / Pubic Hair Saloon Found In Nigeria, Very Good No Cut And Bang O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.