Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office (42125 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Stop bugging me with the news of this washed up fool
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

She ought to put about 50 air refresher in that office to quench the smell of her rotten fish

How did she kill her? Someone that was already gone.
You must be one of the hungry family members.
Heartless scams. Airlifting a stage 4cancer patient when they could have let her pass on in peace.
Don't let me cuss you. I just got unbanned..

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=tellwisdom post=48691942]Looks like kitchen undecided[/quote

e tired me oooh. abi na food she de sell grin
Hunger and poverty na .......bastar********* grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by MzUkay24(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2016
She has worked so hard to get to where she is now, chineke nna biko cheta umu gi

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Donnyperry(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow....beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Godwin978(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
not beautiful in my eye looks like restaurant

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by maleeks(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

She ought to put about 50 air refresher in that office to quench the smell of her rotten fish

I ain't a hater, I just dislike this lady

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by rosy1992(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2016
There is no limit to prosperity once you believe you will scale through.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
*singing* When money no dey o,pple dey carry me play,when money no dey oo,nobody look at my face...Congrats aunty linda..Lets kip hope alive..we will all make am
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Slimflame(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Teeboy06:
I will like to marry this woman, if possible
hahahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by IceDude(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
I like what am seeing but its confusing undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by CriticMaestro: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
shotin:
Money is furrking good... Jah bless my hustle
mind u jah is not a Jamaican name for God..its actually d name of the god d serve
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Enoquin(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Go Linda! Dreams do come true, especially if you work hard at it.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Motherfucker2: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
OldRogerina:

How did she kill her? Someone that was already gone.
You must be one of the hungry family members.
Heartless scams. Airlifting a stage 4cancer patient when they could have let her pass on in peace.
Don't let me cuss you. I just got unbanned..

Hungry family members ??
Sorry, where i live, there are no hungry people, they government feeds the poor.

Ain't you Nigerian ?? Please don't talk about hunger and poverty next time if you're Nigerian
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by kinibd(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
And it made fp, nairaland is wa oh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Orikinla(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2016
As we say in Igbo, NKIRUKA! The future is greater.

Tony Uche Godson Okeke and his girlfriend Cynthia Chima at the Ozone Cinemas in Yaba on the Lagos mainland during the making of my "Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity" tourist documentary film for which I have already secured worldwide distribution for VOD, AVOD and SVOD.

They are also featured in the photo documentary published by Amazon in paperback and Amazon Kindle tablet available on www.amazon.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhqHPDf85k

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by IceDude(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
maleeks:

I ain't a hater, I just dislike this lady
U must have a reason for disliking sumone
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Rizmo(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

Hatred personified.
Eyah....sorri ooo
person wey pass you, 4 ever pass you. So try and get used to that fact.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by runsboy(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
This woman is an inspiration. The internet will produce more billionaires from Nigeria in the coming years.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by doe: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2016
E don Tay wey runs start!
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Irishrena1:
Money is a transformer
money transform Transformer
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by princesweetman2(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Stop bugging me with the news of this washed up fool.
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

YOU SAY WHAT!!!? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by shotin(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
CriticMaestro:
mind u jah is not a Jamaican name for God..its actually d name of the god d serve
. Thanks 4 d heads up bro, jah or yah a short form of yahweh, it means different meaning to me....
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by Mpanyi: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Congrats, Linda! Love your spirit.
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by kennydotkom(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Is She Married Yet?

Not marry yet , but we are still dating I mean linda is my intending bride[/color][color=#006600] cry embarassed grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by cjsamba: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2016
tellwisdom:
Looks like kitchen undecided

Show us your own offce
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by pippimp(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
lonelydora:
What shall it profit Linda Ikeji if she acquires the whole mansions/office and still lives as a single woman?

The beauty of a woman is her husband. Linda, please go and marry. grin grin

#nothating

Oya nah, make una begin quote me.

You are right. We all know every marriage is a happy one. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Stop bugging me with the news of this washed up fool.
She killed Mayowa Ahmed.

have you eaten?

hate don kill you kpatakpata
ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by MrHenshaw: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
lonelydora:
What shall it profit Linda Ikeji if she acquires the whole mansions/office and still lives as a single woman?

The beauty of a woman is her husband. Linda, please go and marry. grin grin

#nothating

Oya nah, make una begin quote me.

African Proverb!
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by MrCounselor: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2016
More power to her elbow
Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by happney65: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2016
omolola15 come and see something.That means her pussy has being smelling way back since..Chai..No be me talk am ohh..Na wizzy bobo talk am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office by MattChidi(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2016
I love you Linda, a woman with big dreams and determination to succeed. Keep soaring high NNE. Never despise your humble beginning, i get the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays Is Gorgeous Outfit For Christmas Celebration / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit / Toyin Lawani And Segun Adebayo Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.