Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye (13731 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Profwriter(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2016
When will they be tired of Jonathan? People are suffering, economy is haemorrhaging all that matters to them is probes
Kontinue

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by kaen1317: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
OBJ ruled well, IBN was a good leader, Abacha was an excellent statesman, Abdulsalam was a saint. Nigeria's problem started with GEJ. Very laughable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by LydayBobo(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
mikki123:
Probing Jonathan is an insult on the sensitivity of Christians....
Please how old are you

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Neddstark: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Let GEJ be for goodness sakes. He's been humble since his defeat. Please let him enjoy his retirement. Bloody lawyers claiming SAN and I too know should shut da hell up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by brightology3: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
I support the probe of Jonathan. He supervised a corrupt filled government and he must pay the price. I suggest the FG freeze his accounts and seize all his assets
who is this one again. yaba left I guess
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by ehikwe22: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2016
only a fool will believe buhari is fighting corruption when it's obvious he's not. corruption eats and dine with him and he's the most corrupt Nigerian. they even went as far as to threaten anybody that criticizes him with criminal investigation. that's to show they're no longer hiding the fact that corruption fight is against the opposition or anyone that criticized them.

And can someone please educate me on how mines and explosives work? is it possible for a prewired pipeline to keep on exploding at the same point for multiple times even after repair works have been done? isn't this to cover the militarys inefficiency?

2 Likes

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by nakamora: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2016
mikki123:

Not insulting the sensitivity of Christians is support criminality. I'm sure you are one of those who benefited from GEJ loot.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by nakamora: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2016
mikki123:

Not insulting the sensitivity of Christians is supporting criminality. I'm sure you are one of those who benefited from GEJ loot.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by FakoMaybach1: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Upon how far Goodluck Jonathan has gone to avoid trouble and exchanging words with Buhari and his zombie army, they keep trying to rope him

in everyday.....I find it hard to believe that a man who has unequivocally stated it that he loves this country and that he is grateful to the

nation for keeping him in positions of power for more than 10 years...to suddenly turn around and want to cripple the country ...it doesnt add up

i have no doubt that he might be remotely responsible because his regime enriched a lot of people, both people that deserved it and people that

did not deserve it and due to this access to resources these individuals are creating mayhem.

But i can bet one thing, he cannot and will not be directly responsible for the avengers and all other miscreants

Ebelemi is a good man, that fact nobody can dispute even he is humble to a fault and respects the rule of law like a sheep...

should he be probed yes, but should such a probe be publicized No....If found guilty how should he be treated? My opinion with respect

Jonathan has paid his dues to the unity of this country and to the economy of the poor man... Please let him be and focus on the task of

Keeping the country united and well fed...WE HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE DIVIDED AS A PEOPLE #Abum Nwafo Orlu ezinwanne unu ga-adi

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by okoro2much: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pNnBHY3U2wE/V7rSk29SwoI/AAAAAAAAAMs/MFKVkrp2BFoEt6vJ2niGZFbre6kcfcT2QCLcB/s640/Aisha_wounders_over_buhari_untimely_sucide.jpg[/img]

After Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry posted that dispicable photo of Jonathan, I have to post something of our president who can arrect a man for naming a goat after him (despite him prophesing his love for the president as his only reason for naming the goat Buhari). He ignored a POLICE OFFICER that actied in a dishonable way. Since the police got impunity, I have every right to also have impunity for this picture. Am I not right Ibrahim Kpotun Idris?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by NairaMaster1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
When are we probing sponsors of Boko haram and fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by vislabraye(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
izzou:
Am very confident Jonathan can never be probed. Not because he is innocent, but because Nigeria is so corrupt that even the person probing will later find his name among the benefactors

None of them in politics now have clean hands. They all know the truth. Jonathan is now the latest thief because his party has lost power. But we are quick to forget that some of these saints in this present administration were part of the former.

Whoever is willing to probe Jonathan must be confident that he hasn't been part of governance either in the military or democratic dispensation.

No mind the mumus. When them Fash, Amaechi and Rochas are still being rewarded for their corruption, do they have the justification to sack Gej ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by shuggah(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
can't buhari understand that we are hungry in this country, that money that will be used to prosecute Jonathan should be shared among 10 local farmers in each geo-political zone so they will cultivate ND harvest at least 100bags of rice each...this will reduce hunger even if it's by 1%, since may 2015 it has been probe this ND probe that, arrest this ND prosecute that, meanwhile that doesn't affect the masses on the street, Thank God I got a contract to distribute anambra rice.. at least small small bar Don dey show now.

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Amanwulu1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dis is democracy, whr evrybody has his say but few are heard, and d leaders already knw what to do making various opinions and suggestns inconsequential.
searchiing4love:
I support the probe of Jonathan. He supervised a corrupt filled government and he must pay the price. I suggest the FG freeze his accounts and seize all his assets

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Olu20090:
...on point
If you want to end Nigeria faster than Nnamdi Kanu, try to probe Jonathan or do anything to him, you will know that Niger Delta is the glue holding Nigeria. Most of them are already on the fence with Nnamdi Kanu's message, and the last thing you want to do is to upset them more. Anyday Niger Delta wakes up and say WE WANT OUT OF NIGERIA, NIGERIA WILL END...one thing is certain: IGBOS WILL SUPPORT THEM IF NIGERIA DARES ATTACK THEM MILITARILY, AND THEY KNOW THIS!

ND naa in glue nigeria,,really?? i guess there daily bombing of pipelines even rite frm inception of democracy as done us alot of good..are d ND eva @ sleep,,dis is no hate speech but ND + IPOB cannt stil win nigeria ,,in terms of arsenal,,arm forces,,funds n talk of international support if needed,,because neither ND nor Igbos b sovereign state,, jus some minorities wu no wan accept fate even God cannt support ur sentimental greed course..i pray una drop out commit treason in time ....october too far
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by isnovic(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
My problem from these lily-livered SANs who now pretend to be the vanguard of democracies is the conniving silence they assume when the
issues of BH and the many reported ties to Buhari was presented by the last administration.

None was bold enough to cry...crucify him.

As anything done then had a political connotation and geared towards disqualifying their tin-god from running. For to dare to swim against the tide, you will be labelled a Wailer and scared of a PMB presidency.

But they now found their useless voices in a conspiracy against a man, who in my view is too benevolent for my liking, to offer the position of the Law which was remarkably non-existent nay silent against their paymasters.

Cowards and wolves in sheep clothing.

They should have remembered the Law when the BH indicated that PMB was their patron and their only trusted go-between or negotiator with the state of Nigeria.

Why didn't they call for the investigation of PMB and his alleged sponsoring of BH in order to win the elections, which worked by the way.

Even in the heat of the electioneering and campaign, GEJ was stoned and mobbed in some parts of the North with bombs planted severally in places he is to campaign which were strong holds of APCs.

Did he cry foul? No he took it has part of the game. For elections were a game and supposedly so, as assuredly one person will win and the others will be runner-up.

To even mutter that it is a treasonable cause to attack the president by any sector of the country they kept conspiratorially silent.

In addition when it was clear these people were paid by Governors of APC plus paid/rented affiliated BH groups to make some part of the country totally embroiled in a perpetual war so as to erode his several landmark achievements, which the current "regime" is currently celebrating nearly 2 years into a 4 years term leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Was PMB even probed for the 2011 elections. No.
Was he probed for the WASC certificate. No

Was he investigated concerning his ties with BH to have necessitated them declaring him their only trusted negotiator? No.

Abeg make una leave Jona matter. he is not the only past President.

Was it Jona that was sponsoring the militant when he was Governor, VP and President?

Why will he then sponsor them when he has already left the presidency.

Follow the money, then you will track all motives. The question is, to what gain is it for Jona to sponsor the militants now?

That guy in my opinion was just too glad to leave the seat, hence he did not contest the result; even when he knows and it is evidently clear to even Donald Trump how falsely manipulated the last election result was, with massive Children votes in 90% of the North?

Probably because he was already tired and knew he could only do his bit to make things better. Secondly, he was looking for a reasonable excuse to throw in the towel honourably and Lastly, does not even think the presidency was worth all the stress attached to it, when a certain region is in conspiracy for 5-6 years daily to wrest power back from you.

At least not as much as the present baba who spent 12 years pursuing it.

PMB should fight his battles and evolve innovative ways to appease the ND as was done by the Late President instead of looking for a political expressway/highway 2019 with Jonathan incarcerated.

However, this will prove the proverbial "no straw to mould your bricks" decree issued by the Nigerian Pharaoh as there is so much a person can take.

3 Likes

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Spells(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
The witness of a rat is another rat. Mtcheeew
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by brojoshua: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
The probe is delayed. And not one of those who are being probed has been convicted and sentence to prison in nigeria upon the great crime they committed against humanity in nigeria by looting almost all the wealth of the nation. Justice is sick to death in nigeria and let the good people of nigeria wake it up otherwise nigeria will never move forward but backward even unto the end of all things
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by CltrAltDel: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
bonechamberlain:
Finally back after a long ban. There can be no Peace in Nigeria with buhari in power, buhari is a jihadist coupled with being an illiterate. The only thing a jihadist understands is violence and only death can change such individual. Thats why u can't blame all these various militant group (expecting another ban). Probing Jonathan wouldn't stop militancy, was it Jonathan that sponsored militants during obj era or yar adua's. This govt keeps on engaging in useless and unproductive adventures.

Nigeria has been on retrogression since this Fulani man came into power. From increase in food prices to dollar, Fulani killings, lack of Basic drugs in health centers, dwindling economy, destruction of sports, high-handedness by security officials, restrictions of freedom, nepotism in all sectors etc. Will all these noise of probe solve these.
[/s]
all the trash you wrote does not change the fact that GEJ= The Avenger and he will be probed
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
mikki123:
What does christianity have to do with this?

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Toperazzi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Before we Nigerians realize that this fight isn't one of Good vs Evil, we would have lost too much to even live to tell the story ourselves cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by bonechamberlain(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
all the trash you wrote does not change the fact that GEJ= The Avenger and he will be probed
this trash u also wrote does not change the fact that the useless probe is as good as dead, nothing I repeat nothing would come out of it.

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by kutchs: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
kaen1317:
All the problems of Nigeria where caused by 6 yrs of GEJ. Hahaha
When I saw your comment I went back to 2010 to check what Nigeria was before GEJ came.

I saw those world class universities of the standard of Yale, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, UBC etc which GEJ destroyed. I saw a UNN, UNILAG, UNIBEN, ABU, BUK, UNIPORT competing with the above named universities in the area of funding, staffing, infrastructure etc which unfortunately GEJ destroyed.

I saw the Maracana, Nou Camp, Old Trafford, Emirate, Alianz Arena in Lagos, Abuja, PH etc which GEJ destroyed.

I saw an economy ranking among the 1st 5 in the world but which GEJ destroyed.

I saw well paved roads comparable only to the likes of Autobahn in Germany which GEJ destroyed with bulldozers.

I saw world class hospitals built by IBB, Buhari, OBJ which GEJ destroyed.

I saw a great country.

And then GEJ destroyed it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by faceland: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you want to know how ignorant, foolish and stupid Nigerians are ??

Some people are calling Goodluck Jonathan some unmentionable names and many people adore, worship and take Buhari as their God.

That's how foolish Nigerians are.
These are people whose counterparts in other countries are the doing great for themselves, but a 45 year old Nigeria who have no job, lives with his/her parents still supports Buhari

Bleep! God why? I am tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by faceland: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stunner1:
There was a country.....

Are you sure of what you are saying? It was Chief Awolowo that said “Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is Mere Geographical Expression".

We have been suffering because of this hidden animosity againsts each other and this has destroyed the country. "How can 2 walk together except they agree?".

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by kwankwasiya: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
they should carry a litmus test by jst inviting him,, den u will see what will happen. ..
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
falana should go and seat down.
Is it not buhari that said that he will make goodluck Jonathan's ungovernable before who probed the old pappy. .Nigeria government is fool of useless social media hypocrit parading their selves in the name fighting corruption. ..We all know your plans. .Next election is around the corner. ..No more false promise our votes will surely count this time
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
buhari should know that what goes around comes around
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
kutchs:

When I saw your comment I went back to 2010 to check what Nigeria was before GEJ came.

I saw those world class universities of the standard of Yale, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, UBC etc which GEJ destroyed. I saw a UNN, UNILAG, UNIBEN, ABU, BUK, UNIPORT competing with the above named universities in the area of funding, staffing, infrastructure etc which unfortunately GEJ destroyed.

I saw the Maracana, Nou Camp, Old Trafford, Emirate, Alianz Arena in Lagos, Abuja, PH etc which GEJ destroyed.

I saw an economy ranking among the 1st 5 in the world but which GEJ destroyed.

I saw well paved roads comparable only to the likes of Autobahn in Germany which GEJ destroyed with bulldozers.

I saw world class hospitals built by IBB, Buhari, OBJ which GEJ destroyed.

I saw a great country.

And then GEJ destroyed it.

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by damon222: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Finally back after a long ban. There can be no Peace in Nigeria with buhari in power, buhari is a jihadist coupled with being an illiterate. The only thing a jihadist understands is violence and only death can change such individual. Thats why u can't blame all these various militant group (expecting another ban). Probing Jonathan wouldn't stop militancy, was it Jonathan that sponsored militants during obj era or yar adua's. This govt keeps on engaging in useless and unproductive adventures.

Nigeria has been on retrogression since this Fulani man came into power. From increase in food prices to dollar, Fulani killings, lack of Basic drugs in health centers, dwindling economy, destruction of sports, high-handedness by security officials, restrictions of freedom, nepotism in all sectors etc. Will all these noise of probe solve these.
Thank you very much for this post. May you always remain on top through Jesus Christ. Amen. Sometimes I ask myself the number of times man is expected to die?
Since Buhari came into power, I am a pensioner, I have never experience this hardhsip before. Every where you turn to, what you find is total hate, total confusion, high degree of anger. As at today, no hausa man walk pass another person from another region, (verse verser) without have the mind of inflicting serious injury or even plans to bury one another. I am personally praying for this country to devide today, tomorrow. If I may ask any normal person, who will tolarate oppression? Who will continue to bear total disregard?
Take a proper look at Buhari, do you Buhari as one who will listen to wise advise? Is Buhari having upstairs? No day will pass without Buhari's blood pushing him to format problems. His Islam blood in him is always draging him to cause troubl. This is because Buhari is an Islamist, a core tribalist and a Fulani man. To make things worst, he was also a military man who do not know any thing or acquire any wisdom about practical life other than always dishing out ORDERS. Ask any core Fulani man about love for others, no way. They love only their selves. No record has ever shown in the world where a Full Fulani origin or a core hausa man will ever, ever take another persons serious. Never, because they love only their selves.
Am also expecting ban too.
Dangote is building the biggest Refinary in Lagos. Dangote has also finalist plans to build power station to cost $10b in Kano. The like of Amaechi is dancing and claping foolishly without looking, evaluating what is happening. They have kill the N/Delta and is about to abandon it. I know I am finished, but ready to damn any ban provided I have told the truth.
Common exams for post UME, no show from this badluck man call Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Probing Jonathan is not a problem..but without biased. I believe the government knows persons behind these attacks..and their sponsors ...that's why they are government..we're citizens and limited to their propaganda..
However I do think..they lack the will to prosecute these persons..not that they are bigger than government..no... but the boys can de stabilise the government.
That's the reason for negotiation by thegovernment..just like 2013/2014 boko..
Nigeria needs restructuring..
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by bonechamberlain(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
damon222:
Thank you very much for this post. May you always remain on top through Jesus Christ. Amen. Sometimes I ask myself the number of times man is expected to die?
Since Buhari came into power, I am a pensioner, I have never experience this hardhsip before. Every where you turn to, what you find is total hate, total confusion, high degree of anger. As at today, no hausa man walk pass another person from another region, (verse verser) without have the mind of inflicting serious injury or even plans to bury one another. I am personally praying for this country to devide today, tomorrow. If I may ask any normal person, who will tolarate oppression? Who will continue to bear total disregard?
Take a proper look at Buhari, do you Buhari as one who will listen to wise advise? Is Buhari having upstairs? No day will pass without Buhari's blood pushing him to format problems. His Islam blood in him is always draging him to cause troubl. This is because Buhari is an Islamist, a core tribalist and a Fulani man. To make things worst, he was also a military man who do not know any thing or acquire any wisdom about practical life other than always dishing out ORDERS. Ask any core Fulani man about love for others, no way. They love only their selves. No record has ever shown in the world where a Full Fulani origin or a core hausa man will ever, ever take another persons serious. Never, because they love only their selves.
Am also expecting ban too.
Dangote is building the biggest Refinary in Lagos. Dangote has also finalist plans to build power station to cost $10b in Kano. The like of Amaechi is dancing and claping foolishly without looking, evaluating what is happening. They have kill the N/Delta and is about to abandon it. I know I am finished, but ready to damn any ban provided I have told the truth.
Common exams for post UME, no show from this badluck man call Buhari
thank u Sir, may u blessed also. Amen. Nigeria today is worse than even the civil war, there is a silent cold war being fought in this country under buhari but shallow minded people can't see. Northerners especially Muslims and fulanis now feel they are untouchable and gods under this government. We cannot continue to toll the line of acquiesce in this country, always giving into violent and backward people for peace to reign, that must stop. I blame Jonathan for this. May God help us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Angry, Deny Collecting Signatures For Buhari’s Impeachment / President Buhari Inaugurates 4,000 Resettlement Homes For Idps / Troops Rescue 20 Policemen Abducted By Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.