Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye (13728 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by straighttalk(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Which of the present crop of Nigerian leaders, dead or alive, that have not been imprisoned that you think imprisoning Jonathan will be so strange. The last time I checked nobody, and I mean nobody no matter highly placed s/he is, is above the law. So, let hope and pray that the government is discreet enough and he on his part is not found wanting. if not the heaven can't and will not fall because of any man born of women.
safe journey to FG.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
His Ijaw bothers have decided to play JUDAS, just like JUDAS they don't know what they have done until their GEJ is reduced to a common criminal before his crucifixion...Buhari never wanted to send GEJ to jail else he would have been there and not even court orders will set him free. And lest I forget, masked witnesses will testify against him.

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by okoro2much: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
FrancisDiote:
His Ijaw bothers have decided to play JUDAS, just like JUDAS they don't know what they have done until their GEJ is reduced to a common criminal before his crucifixion...Buhari never wanted to send GEJ to jail else he would have been there and not even court orders will set him free. And lest I forget, masked witnesses will testify against him.

Jonathan is of internation reputation. They would ask Buhari to show prove. You don't know that a propet is not celibrated in his own country? The outside world (especially African countries) doesn't look at GEJ the way you do.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Deen77: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
I support the probe of Jonathan. He supervised a corrupt filled government and he must pay the price. I suggest the FG freeze his accounts and seize all his assets

Don't blame Jonathan, OBJ called him and he try is best.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Deen77: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
okoro2much:

Jonathan is of internation reputation. They would ask Buhari to show prove. You don't know that a propet is not celibrated in his own country? The outside world (especially African countries) doesn't look at GEJ the way you do.
Trust Jonathan don't trust the wife.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Deen77: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
Upon how far Goodluck Jonathan has gone to avoid trouble and exchanging words with Buhari and his zombie army, they keep trying to rope him

in everyday.....I find it hard to believe that a man who has unequivocally stated it that he loves this country and that he is grateful to the

nation for keeping him in positions of power for more than 10 years...to suddenly turn around and want to cripple the country ...it doesnt add up

i have no doubt that he might be remotely responsible because his regime enriched a lot of people, both people that deserved it and people that

did not deserve it and due to this access to resources these individuals are creating mayhem.

But i can bet one thing, he cannot and will not be directly responsible for the avengers and all other miscreants

Ebelemi is a good man, that fact nobody can dispute even he is humble to a fault and respects the rule of law like a sheep...

should he be probed yes, but should such a probe be publicized No....If found guilty how should he be treated? My opinion with respect

Jonathan has paid his dues to the unity of this country and to the economy of the poor man... Please let him be and focus on the task of

Keeping the country united and well fed...WE HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE DIVIDED AS A PEOPLE #Abum Nwafo Orlu ezinwanne unu ga-adi

Trust Jonathan but his second half?
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Deen77: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
shuggah:
can't buhari understand that we are hungry in this country, that money that will be used to prosecute Jonathan should be shared among 10 local farmers in each geo-political zone so they will cultivate ND harvest at least 100bags of rice each...this will reduce hunger even if it's by 1%, since may 2015 it has been probe this ND probe that, arrest this ND prosecute that, meanwhile that doesn't affect the masses on the street, Thank God I got a contract to distribute anambra rice.. at least small small bar Don dey show now.

Read Angola another OPEC country.

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Deen77: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
shuggah:
can't buhari understand that we are hungry in this country, that money that will be used to prosecute Jonathan should be shared among 10 local farmers in each geo-political zone so they will cultivate ND harvest at least 100bags of rice each...this will reduce hunger even if it's by 1%, since may 2015 it has been probe this ND probe that, arrest this ND prosecute that, meanwhile that doesn't affect the masses on the street, Thank God I got a contract to distribute anambra rice.. at least small small bar Don dey show now.

Hungry read Angola another OPEC country.

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by thedarkside: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Deen77:

Don't blame Jonathan, OBJ called him and he try is best.

if that was his best,then good night for nigeria...bye bye,you shall disapear from the map of the world,so shall biafra....
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by FakoMaybach1: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Deen77:

Trust Jonathan but his second half?

She is inconsequential in the scheme of things brother, no right thinking man will put his life on the line for such a woman

and i am sure financial records will carry the day..let us hope our security forces intelligence unit do a good job
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
okoro2much:

Nigeria is an independent country and so does not need or require international community when she decides to deal with anybody...have you experienced a tyrant rule before?

1 Like

Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by donnieforGod(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
And one of the northern ex-governors whom according the info on boko online funded boko haram, is anybody even seeing him as a bad person? Check google and verify what I just said...they should and probe him, we are watching...
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by donnieforGod(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
slimderek:
Now would that help the economy?
Another witchhunt to distract us from the failing Country
And what of one of d former borno state governors who funded d boko boys den when dey startd newly for his political ambition? Aint he a hero in dis our country? Or shuld I talk abt some of northern former leaders who shuld be wasting in prison now if our country is what it ought to be? Even one dem is even attending a prayer gathering somwher in d country, saying its wot nigerian needs now. When he nd his kind shuld be rotting in prison for laying d very foundation dat has kept Nigeria in dis form...rubbish!
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by shuggah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Deen77:

so u nw compare Nigeria and Angola... Buhari has killed u o.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by shuggah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Deen77:

so u nw compare Nigeria and Angola... Buhari has killed u o.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by mikki123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
] Please how old are you
Buhari is acting on a script.... Everything will be expose soon
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Carter4luv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
I support the probe of Jonathan. He supervised a corrupt filled government and he must pay the price. I suggest the FG freeze his accounts and seize all his assets
the corrupt filled government are they not d same people in the so called Apc. try to judge uprightly.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Carter4luv(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
mr GEJ all dey trying to do is to end ur international dignity,cuz d world as seems to celebrate u dey are jealous, all through out dere years in politics no international recognition. mr gej God will expose all dose who hate u, dey bow to ur knees bf 2019.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by okoro2much: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
FrancisDiote:

Nigeria is an independent country and so does not need or require international community when she decides to deal with anybody...have you experienced a tyrant rule before?

The world is a global village, ask yourself why Gaddafi, Saddam are dead. They were "democratically eleected" but when the West pick your case, they would sanction you or invade. If the sanction us (a country that depend 80% on imports, ban him from traveling, you think hw would not come to his senses).

Ask yourself why Nogozi Okonjo is not in prison?
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
okoro2much:

The world is a global village, ask yourself why Gaddafi, Saddam are dead. They were "democratically eleected" but when the West pick your case, they would sanction you or invade. If the sanction us (a country that depend 80% on imports, ban him from traveling, you think hw would not come to his senses).

Ask yourself why Nogozi Okonjo is not in prison?
So you think the west don't know GEJ's govt was corrupt...Nothing will happen if he goes to jail. Mark my words, all thanks to his Ijaw brothers
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by okoro2much: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
FrancisDiote:

So you think the west don't know GEJ's govt was corrupt...Nothing will happen if he goes to jail. Mark my words, all thanks to his Ijaw brothers

So you think the West doesn't know Buhari is a theif? All those BBC report of his childrens school, 200k shoe of his daughter and so on. This is a man that said he borrowed money to buy presidencial form and his wife is donating (out of the aboundance she has) millions every month.
Re: How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Stunner1:
There was a country.....
rested on the shoulder of one man.

His name is.........

#Yolo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Angry, Deny Collecting Signatures For Buhari’s Impeachment / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says / Demolished Works Layout Property Was Erected Under Electricity Line – ECTDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.