Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,381 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (37321 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Eazybay(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
God help us, depression is REAL.

Visit the thread on my signature 4 best deals!

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by iwaeda: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
shala01:
If this had happened during Jonathan 's time, APC will make Nigerians never forget their suffering. Sahara reporters will write a piece describing how pdp economy failure led a promising Nigeria to early grave. Now that apc is in charge, if you dare bring up her plight to apc, then will term here corrupt person who could not cope with Chain. Allah, sango, amadiora, ayelala, onitshakudi, udele and the rest will do better collabo for apc head and any body that supports this nonsense change

You got me laughing cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by anigbajumo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2016

Quite pathetic, those who are not into business outside Nigeria doesn't know how terrible this country is,they can only shout about the price of food.

The current situation of dollar to naira over the month's has damaged many things. A lot of people av quits forex for another business within the country....

The same commodity you trade with 500k after exchange to dollar b4 is the same things u pay over 1.5million for now,people won't even buy at cost price not to talk of selling price wen it reach Nigeria, how come person no go commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by iwaeda: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
malosky79:

living above ur means.....d consequences

You may be wrong,if you import goods do you know what exchange rate has done. $20 is still sama amount in the USA,but multiply by #197 & #400 please share the difference. Businesses are dying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by iwaeda: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:

Quite pathetic, those who are not into business outside Nigeria doesn't know how terrible this country is,they can only shout about the price of food.

The current situation of dollar to naira over the month's has damaged many things. A lot of people av quits forex for another business within the country....

The same commodity you trade with 500k after exchange to dollar b4 is the same things u pay over 1.5million for now,people won't even buy at cost price not to talk of selling price wen it reach Nigeria, how come person no go commit suicide

No be small lie my brother; the zombies are still claiming things are normal
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by MrCounselor: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by 9jaRonin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Many Nigerians are suffering from depression but refuse to admit it.....and they would never agree to see a Psychiatrist (for some form of psychotherapy) because of the stigma of being labelled "mad / someone with a psychiatric problem".

The usual panacea for the day to day stress which we all undergo is to laugh it off or embrace religion. When these fail, that is when you start seeing people like Olubunmi Uko in the news.

So sad....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by flokii: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
It is well.. We'll survive
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by iwaeda: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
flokii:
It is well.. We'll survive

Amen and Amen
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by iwaeda: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
9jaRonin:
Many Nigerians are suffering from depression but refuse to admit it.....and they would never agree to see a Psychiatrist (for some form of psychotherapy) because of the stigma of being labelled "mad / someone with a psychiatric problem".

The usual panacea for the day to day stress which we all undergo is to laugh it off or embrace religion. When these fail, that is when you start seeing people like Olubunmi Uko in the news.

So sad....

Who go pay for the consultation;government should make checkup free.
Only serious note,no fight with anyone for road;many mad people are put on cloth
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Lateef3(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
danidee10:
I will rather kee myself than commit suicide grin
But seriously didn't she think about her children

Lol... you try
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by damon222: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pidggin:
Hmm this hardship is real many people cannot afford the kind of lifestyle they were living less than 24 months ago, this is sad
I like that grammar lifestyle. Only few people can bear sudden change in their lifestyle, especially when there no hope like this one brought about by Buhari and its apc. Why this Buhari's case is worst is that, he keep doing other things that frustrate the already hopeless Nigerians. There is very severe hardship, Buhari is still offending people. Image the dog issue. Those issues only increases the anger in people. God dey sha.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by damon222: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
I like the last born's name, Seun. cheesy

As sad as this is, part of me suspects that the lady is calling out to the community to help raise funds to pay up her debts, then she returns. Why would she take the last born with leaving the other two behind, to kill him too? angry

Recession forcing good people to be scammers.

I just hope I'm wrong about her
What is the word 'recession' doing there? You have made very good points but spoilled it with that word.
There is difference between man made recesson and the real and actual recession. What we have is man made and it is Buhari's made recession. Buhari is incompetent. Imagine the long time it take him to appoint ministers and at the end he appointed people living with him. Is that not a clear sign of incompetence to start with? I beg, let me not talk.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
when i usually say and scream that only the strongest will survive?you were busy filling applications....even your salary cant cope now...

Survivor of the fittest....

Only Gods favor can see us through cos the battle cries are too much...

They had finished Nigeria before buhari even came near power...

Truth be told,The pas administration squandered all of Nigerias money but we are only seeing the bigger picture now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
I only pray she changes her mind and doesn't kill the little child. She can do whatever she wants to herself but she should leave the innocent child.
Where she wan find shark for Naija? One can tell she spent her school days at the back of the class room.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by willibounce1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
I laugh when I hear that people commit suicide because they owe people money. Omo money wey no dey no dey be that. Even if the people who borrowed you money are threatening fire, all you need do is to let them see the situation of things themselves. Highest them report you to police. Police no go kill person because e owe money. They'll only try every possible means to make sure the debtor pay send if the money no dey Na to wait till God provide

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
konnet:
If you are not in Business line...you may not really know how harsh the economy is.with the way things are going,I advice our President to step down but the sad thing is that "he is Ignorant,ill-mannered,untaught, discourteous, uncivil and chief of retrogression"

Buhari Must Step Down... For a Buoyant Economy!!

Buhari stepping down wont change sh!t. Consult your babalawos to make the oil prices rise up or shut the fcck up.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by president3h: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN president from air;DI just checkd her name.......... Olubunmi is a heavy afonja,,,,, afonjas and suicide be like............abeg wey that pic ?

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
damon222:
What is the word 'recession' doing there? You have made very good points but spoilled it with that word.
There is difference between man made recesson and the real and actual recession. What we have is man made and it is Buhari's made recession. Buhari is incompetent. Imagine the long time it take him to appoint ministers and at the end he appointed people living with him. Is that not a clear sign of incompetence to start with? I beg, let me not talk.

9/10 is my mark you say? Thanks cool

Chai, see moniker cheesy

Good afternoon Sir
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Sweetcollins: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
iRyan:
if you have the power to command her feet don't you think you should command her debts to be cleared and her business to boom first?

Perilous time is inevitable in the life of Christians bro...that's y we must inculcate the virtues of Christianity; faith, love, charity, hope, temperance, perseverance and patience etc
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Oila: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
OLUBNMI ETE ? FOMA SPIKA ? I tink shi be hair dresser bifor ?
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by damon222: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
charix:
I only pray she changes her mind and doesn't kill the little child. She can do whatever she wants to herself but she should leave the innocent child.
Where she wan find shark for Naija? One can tell she spent her school days in the back of the class room.
She can do whatever to herself abi? Very elementary and prematured. First, do you agree that there is hardship? About a week plus now, two women, three small kids walked into my plantain farm and told me that they want to buy two giant bunch of plantain. I instructed my security to cut down those two. These women took the two plantain and left. I then stylistly ask if they will come back later in the evening to pay, they said yes and left. Till today 23/8 ; 05:00pm, I have not seen them.
Let me tell you that things are happening you hardly believe. According to those set of Nigerians, there is nothing I can do other than to do whatever I can to survive. If you like, come and kill.
Next time just offer prayers and do not include whatever she want to do with herself, she is free to do and leave the child. Maybe you have not experienced hardship before.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Odogwuskido(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Hmmmm.... whr is Buhari?
Buhariaa Sef
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
damon222:
She can do whatever to herself abi? Very elementary and prematured. First, do you agree that there is hardship? About a week plus now, two women, three small kids walked into my plantain farm and told me that they want to buy two giant bunch of plantain. I instructed my security to cut down those two. These women took the two plantain and left. I then stylistly ask if they will come back later in the evening to pay, they said yes and left. Till today 23/8 ; 05:00pm, I have not seen them.
Let me tell you that things are happening you hardly believe. According to those set of Nigerians, there is nothing I can do other than to do whatever I can to survive. If you like, come and kill.
Next time just offer prayers and do not include whatever she want to do with herself, she is free to do and leave the child. Maybe you have not experienced hardship before.
Beautiful story.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by damon222: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
charix:
Where she wan find shark for Naija? One can tell she spent her school days in the back of the class room.
Next time just offer prayers and do not include whatever she want to do with herself, she is free to do and leave the child. Maybe you have not experienced hardship before......
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by buchilino(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
I like the last born's name, Seun. cheesy

As sad as this is, part of me suspects that the lady is calling out to the community to help raise funds to pay up her debts, then she returns. Why would she take the last born with leaving the other two behind, to kill him too? angry

Recession forcing good people to be scammers.

I just hope I'm wrong about her

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Sheggy13(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmj4real:

Den who should take over?? the earlier u wake up from this ur illusion the beta for u

BTW elections are over
My brother he's right. Buhari doesn't have what it takes to revive the economy of this country. He doesn't know what he is doing. Such a shame and a mistake. Before you call me a wailer,at least go through my previous posts.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by NaBanga: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is Nigeria still the giant of Africa? Hmmmm... I hope she is found alive and well.
Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
leaderWills:

Shebi you are very hard working like the truck pusher, may your income never exceed theirs no matter how much you work,since you think say na by power.
Shebi you are very hard working like the truck pusher, may your income never exceed theirs no matter how much you work,since you think say na by power.
.......Another Lazy Mugu Supported !

Re: Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ayoswit:
so it has gotten to this, I won't buhari for this o, cos there are other better options she would have taken rather than committing suicide. if she wants to kill herself , no probs but let her spare seun's life.

Yep. People I have never known to complain before are complaining bitterly in the past few months.

Sadly, there will be more of this.

This was already discussed here late last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.