Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (54000 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by satowind(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
for her mind now she is decent. When see see dat wedding pic 10yrs from now her body go tell her. Fake pastors deceiving followers
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Looks more beautiful to me though a light make up would have been perfect considering the DAY.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dayveedbill(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
NAIJA Ladies no fit do dis one o
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dermmy(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Who make up epp? Beautiful bride.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2016
when its not compulsory... abi is there something??
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CriticMaestro: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
She try sha...but she no fine I mean weddingly speaking she didn't live up to the standard of the day
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Daxwell19(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
she is beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by MadCow1: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
If na me be the groom, I go tie towel come the wedding.. angry Her Father!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ameezy(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...

Take note future husband.. wink
angry

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by teebillz: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Note taken.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Some girls should follow her example, too much make up is not good anyways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by makdcash(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
She's beautiful!

mercichoco:
Is she a deeper life member? Btw she still look good
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
Shes brave and beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by donchijoz(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
Believe in your self

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ajepako(f): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin

No be Zahra Buhari again tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ApcSucks: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy

please baby change ya pics, I need one that ya boobs will push out... lemme use it for you know

vaseline stuffs cheesy cheesy the great ishiamu says so
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by teebillz: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm. Abeg o. No No for me.

Are you not okay with your real face?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by ajepako(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2016
MadCow1:
If na me be the groom, I go tie towel come the wedding.. angry Her Father!!! angry

This got me ROTFL... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Kdamilola(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
stane007:
A Ghanaian lady's wedding picture is trending online after someone revealed she refused to wear makeup for her big day. Ladies, can you do this?

Meanwhile, trust Nigerians to enter the conversation and make it go west. lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/ghanaian-bride-refuses-to-wear-makeup.html

Wow... This is beautiful! Without adorning any make up but still looks more charming than some of those mannequin-esque brides.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Akinaukwa: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2016
An ordinary Nigerian lady will never succumb to this. Her budget for marriage beautification will be like:
pedicure - 25,000
manicure - 15,000
set of paint lips - 40,000
fake eye lashes/brow - 50,000
artificial head abi hair - 150,000.
Afterall these, she will be looking like a doll baby.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Bgorgeous: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Why she buy dress , come buy sleevel sef
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by cliquevibes(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Very pretty lady, grin I knw 4 a fact dat some female folks here are scared of deir reflection when dey look at d mirror without make-up.....There is a saying dat if u want 2 knw d true beauty of a woman, u shuld see her when she jst wake? My Brodas, no try am with every lady oo, Some lady's are beautiful in selfies buh in real life, U be lyk Sister let hold our hands in prayer and I join my face with urz(if u ave any), Every Spirit of ma fathers house following my face, Fall Down and
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
She knows she's beautiful. Facial water colouring is a manace.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by cliquevibes(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Dis lady is more pretty dan at least 70% of nairaland females...D truth is, If she can look lyk dis without make-up, it imagine hw she wuld look wit it............Make-up(d greatest deceit ever produced 2 deceive Man), then followed by Buhari
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Akinaukwa:
An ordinary Nigerian lady will never succumb to this. Her budget for marriage beautification will be like:
pedicure - 25,000
manicure - 15,000
set of paint lips - 40,000
fake eye lashes/brow - 50,000
artificial head abi hair - 150,000.
Afterall these, she will be looking like a doll baby.

its not their money Naaaa,if to say she work for d money like man she for no try am.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Only a f00l will not appreciate her courage.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Noted... You can. What else would you want to be allowed?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by pippimp(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Excessive makeup. I can see traces of faint lipstick.

Still, this is very nice. I'll prefer my bride looks like this to looking like a doll used to test makeups

It's time to go for eye check up. You might need glasses.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by jopretty(f): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2016
She's got a nude lipstick on. She's pretty though.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

It's time to go for eye check up. You might need glasses.

k
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin

Are u planning to embarrass somebody cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Mfm, deeper life, Assemblies, Lords choosen etc all don't wear makeup, so it's not new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics) / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.