Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (54278 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
henrydadon:
Still beautiful

But I won't be surprised if she a deeper life member

Pastor kumuyi will like this grin grin
Lol, nah I don't think she is a deeper life member because her wedding dress is armless and if you have ever gone for a deeper life wedding, their gown nor be here cheesy. But she is pretty.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Caseless: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin
this guy don kolobi dis babe las las . You no even give us space.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by IceDude(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2016
This is natural beauty. Even with heavy makeup some girls go still dey compete with monkey....Lovely bride! cool
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by mamaafrik(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Is she a deeper life member? Btw she still look good
i bet she's either deeper,CAC or MFM member.find out.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dahaz(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Natural beauty ti take over. Aminat508 note this, on our wedding day no make up oooooo grin
Aminat508 which juju you de use you done become hot cake ooo. see as guys just dey fall over heels for you.

BTW how many guys you wan marry for nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Aminat508(f): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2016
dahaz:

Aminat508 which juju you de use you done become hot cake ooo. see as guys just dey fall over heels for you.

BTW how many guys you wan marry for nairaland undecided
Lol!!Dahaz angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by aboveonly(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
So beautiful...

So refreshing...

A breathe of fresh air...

The following Bible verses came to my mind the moment I saw this topic vis-a-vis the picture of the lady...

" Also (I desire) that women should adorn themselves modestly and appropriately and sensibly in seemly apparel, not with (elaborate) hair arrangement or gold or pearls, or expensive clothing. But by doing good deeds (feeds in themselves good and for the good and advantage of those contacted by them), as befits women who profess reverential fear for and devotion to God." (1Timothy 2:9-10, AMPLIFIED BIBLE VERSION )
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Girl360(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
of course you can't, you wan make pastor confuse?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dahaz(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol!!Dahaz angry
abeg give me the juju now make I take use on one babe wey no wan gree for me for nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2016
dayveedbill:
NAIJA Ladies no fit do dis one o
my sis do am 4 her weddin day oh
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by oviexcels(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
why she go use make up when she is naturally beautiful
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by LuvU2: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2016
I love this wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Jerrykidz(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2016
is it compulsory?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by rosy1992(f): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
I personally don't like make up, some ladies will spend huge amount of money on makeup rather than using such money to take care of their natural skin.No matter the quantity of makeup you put on, you will definitely wash it off while bathing. Focus more on your natural beauty it will cost less compared to make up.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
Mfm, deeper life, Assemblies, Lords choosen etc all don't wear makeup, so it's not new
point of correction assemblies de wear makeup oh
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Aminat508(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
dahaz:

abeg give me the juju now make I take use on one babe wey no wan gree for me for nairaland grin
shocked babe! Dahaz , tell me who be the babe?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy
Chei
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
OMO1234567:
point of correction assemblies de wear makeup oh
the assemblies of God I used to know don't wear
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Aminat508(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
figo05:

Chei
angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2016
haibe:
they will. So long its light. Even pastor kumuyis son wife wore a light make up on their wedding day
I know what I am saying o,i refuse to argue over this
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Icecream4U(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
A woman after seun's heart. She fit win miss nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
She must be a Deeper life lady.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Sureandsmart(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2016
she is no deeper lifer......she is wearing a sleeveless wedding dress. ....
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by anumide(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2016
she is not Ghanian, she is Nigerian and that wedding held at ondo state. she is the founder of achievers youth network or something like that
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Paseus(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abegi!...maybe she woke vry late on her wedding day and there was no tym 4 makeup,who knws if she even took her bath sef
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
the assemblies of God I used to know don't wear
the one in my state do wear make up
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CaraJewel(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice..am also nt a lover of much make up..feels like i carry load for face..tho i c a carved brow wid lil brown eyepencil and lite n~ude lipstick dere
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
OMO1234567:
the one in my state do wear make up
that is the problem with all this large churches with branches, the doctrine is diluted down the hierarchy
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by satowind(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
AlPeter:
dude your bitterness is epic, wetin concern pastor for this yarn.
My dear trust me dat not making up have everything to do with church and de believe dat make up is ungodly
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by nkechiben(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
SO?

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Noted I hope we share the same hobbies. My hobbies is washing ball, catching fun, fearing God, going to night vigil. You can contact me kn whatapp, facebook.

I'm also on pinging undecided
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

Noted... You can. What else would you want to be allowed?
Lol grin

I don't also want to wear a wedding gown that day.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.