Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (53994 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol grin

I don't also want to wear a wedding gown that day.. undecided

Hehe.

No worries.

You will tie wrapper as we discussed. The wedding gown is a western thing.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

Hehe.

No worries.

You will tie wrapper as we discussed. The wedding gown is a western thing.

And I'm gonna put on bathroom slippers...hope u are ok with all these my plans? wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

And I'm gonna put on bathroom slippers...hope u are ok with all these my plans? wink

Sure... I'll tell the second bride too... You know it's my only PLAN... I'm sure she has no issue with the slippers.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...

Take note future husband.. wink
make up or not. u still dey wifable. my sweet refiner kiss
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

Sure... I'll tell the second bride too... You know it's my only PLAN... I'm sure she has no issue with the slippers.
shocked shocked...which second bride? angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
make up or not. u still dey wifable. my sweet refiner kiss
grin...how far nah

Where have u been... undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by cutechi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
She is not a ghanaian, she is a Nigerian, her name is Oluwabusola Akinniyi and she is married to Mr Philip Umoren.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

shocked shocked...which second bride? angry

You have many plans. I have just one. Why should mine be an issue na?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
that is the problem with all this large churches with branches, the doctrine is diluted down the hierarchy
ar u a member
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Spells(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some ladies b weighing 50kg,but weigh 100 after makeup.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
Some ladies b weighing 50kg,but weigh 100 after makeup.
u funny oh
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Spells(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
OMO1234567:
u funny oh
na true I talk na,abi I lie? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by pek(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
She is even prettier than those with make up. Anyway, it's her choice her life.

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
na true I talk na,abi I lie? cheesy
nr be lie oh
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Queenoma(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
cheap and affordable bleaching cream here. grin
No.......Thanks kiss
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
OMO1234567:
ar u a member
No I am not
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin...how far nah

Where have u been... undecided
do face jor, make I skemp u small. I shd be asking u, u are so scarce dese days cry
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CioAngels(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
No make-up, yet you are this beautiful. Am proud of you my lady. I wish you blissful marriage life.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

You have many plans. I have just one. Why should mine be an issue na?

Go joor...I forgot to tell u of my plan of becoming a reverend sister... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
do face jor, make I skemp u small. I shd be asking u, u are so scarce dese days cry

Lol...is that why u are crying... grin

So u want me to still be the controversial refiner u once knew?... undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...is that why u are crying... grin

So u want me to still be the controversial refiner u once knew?... undecided
well yes and no. yes because u were quite popular, no because u were excessively bashed, called names and all. Liked you tho

I dey cry cos I dey hungry undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Go joor...I forgot to tell u of my plan of becoming a reverend sister... embarassed

Awww... You see that's why it's important OUR plan for a second bride goes ahead. She will be taking of domestic affairs wink while you will be in charge of spiritual affairs. grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
well yes and no. yes because u were quite popular, no because u were excessively bashed, called names and all. Liked you tho

I dey cry cos I dey hungry undecided

Well,I just wanna keep it low this time...liked me? shocked

Were u not among my bashers? undecided

Lol...hungry?...I just saw a thread of jollof rice,go there and feast with ur eyes,I bet your hunger will be a thing of the past after that.. wink
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

Awww... You see that's why it's important OUR plan for a second bride goes ahead. She will be taking of domestic affairs wink while you will be in charge of spiritual affairs. grin

U don't get me,do u?

I won't marry u again cos I wanna become a reverend sister.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Well,I just wanna keep it low this time...liked me? shocked

Were u not among my bashers? undecided

Lol...hungry?...I just saw a thread of jollof rice,go there and feast with ur eyes,I bet your hunger will be a thing of the past after that.. wink
lol, im a lover not a basher. I had no reason to bash you, so I couldn't have joined em. the jollof doesn't seem nice, let me look for a chic here to feast my eyes on. tongue

And yes.. I liked you.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
There's nothing wrong with that... Why are people making a fuss over it. Her wedding, her face, her choice.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridsta007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

U don't get me,do u?

I won't marry u again cos I wanna become a reverend sister.. undecided

grin Okay O!

**The End***
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Swtnancy(f): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow she is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dahaz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked babe! Dahaz , tell me who be the babe?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Epiczi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I luv dis.only make up artist ll tell u what see during d course of their work.many gals are fake
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol, im a lover not a basher. I had no reason to bash you, so I couldn't have joined em. the jollof doesn't seem nice, let me look for a chic here to feast my eyes on. tongue

And yes.. I liked you.

Lol.....if u had,u would have joined them abi...isokay angry

Chic?...u mean u wanna eat baby hen?..i never knew baby hen are now being feast on angry

Awww...liked me?..thanks for liking me then,I appreciate! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridsta007:

grin Okay O!

**The End***

Watch out for part 2

Ghen ghen ghen ghen!!! grin

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics) / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos)