Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) (53966 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol.....if u had,u would have joined them abi...isokay angry

Chic?...u mean u wanna eat baby hen?..i never knew baby hen are now being feast on angry

Awww...liked me?..thanks for liking me then,I appreciate! cheesy
well even if I get issue wit u, I for no call u stuffs like w°°** and dose stuffs.Never hav and will neva call any girl a hoe.

baby hen ke? na babes I dey talk kiss na babes we dey feast on. shocked
no wahala, e gud to love, instead of hate.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
No I am not
whic one u be
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
well even if I get issue wit u, I for no call u stuffs like w°°** and dose stuffs.Never hav and will neva call any girl a hoe.

baby hen ke? na babes I dey talk kiss na babes we dey feast on. shocked
no wahala, e gud to love, instead of hate.

Lol...babes?..I go tell ur gf...oya start to dey beg me tongue

Ur status sha...is the contest not yet over?
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...babes?..I go tell ur gf...oya start to dey beg me tongue

Ur status sha...is the contest not yet over?
hahah, beg you for where grin we no get babe, so we get nothing to fear.

The contest never over, me and Kenneth carry fynestboi go NL tribunal. angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Timba24(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
na wa. I dae observe wif my spectacles on.
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
madridguy:
Twale my inlaw grin longest time, where have you been?

Abeg no try to bribe me tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by madridguy(m): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2016

Omotayor123:
Abeg no try to bribe me tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) by andyanders: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
A Real Natural Beauty in place

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Lady In Skirt Plays Groomsman Role At A Wedding (pics) / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos)