Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu (1036 Views)

Syndicate Smuggling Fish For Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno Caught By Soldiers / Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
By Francis Igata
ENUGU— Five members of a 12-man fake prophesy syndicate, which
connives with church owners to dish out fabricated testimonies to woo
patronage and membership, have been arrested in Enugu.
The suspects, Obi Ejike from Ubaho, Okija in Ihiala Local Government Area
of Anambra State; Kuku Mary, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State; Oluwakemi Joy,
Lagos State; Nwosu Chizoba, Umunze in Anambra State, and Peter
Uchechi from Ebonyi State, were nabbed at Holy Ghost Park axis weekend,
following a brawl between them on the sharing formula of their booty,
which attracted the attention of a police patrol team.
The ring leader, Uchechi, revealed that they were foot soldiers recruited by
the handler, who remains behind the scene to give contacts of church/
ministry owners, who have struck a deal with him to bring people during
crusade for fake testimonies.
According to Uchechi, “we operate in all the states nationwide. Once our
boss calls, he will give us the contact of the church owner.
“When we arrive, we will go through the stories with the prophet or church
owner before the crusade starts. The idea is for the prophet to be familiar
and abreast with the story.
Miracle hour
“When it is prophetic hour, the prophet will bring us out from the crowd to
the pulpit. Thereafter, the prophet, who then pretends to be praying, will
touch us and we will fall down.
“The prophet will then reveal our life challenges, which supposedly
brought us to the church for miracle, and we will confirm the story. At
that point, the congregation will erupt in joy not knowing that all they
were witnessing was a written script meant to attract patronage and
membership to the church.
“After the prophetic hour, offering time will follow. It is well designed to
rake in money during offering. Some people will donate their cars, write
cheques and make pledges. There are a lot of problems in the society, so
people are looking for quick fix.
“We were at the bus stop around P&T axis in Enugu, when police swooped
on us. We had operated at a ministry at Emene, Enugu, and were returning
to Abuja when altercation broke out over sharing formula of the proceeds,
when police arrested us.”
Confirming the arrest, Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu,
revealed that manhunt for other fleeing accomplices have been launched,
adding “they will be prosecuted as they have made confessional
statements.
“The public should be wary of new generational churches that spring up at
every 10-meter radius in a desperate bid to eke a living for themselves.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fight-loot-exposes-fake-miracles-syndicate-enugu/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

it seems is only The Holy Roman Catholic Church that is free from this fake testimony and prophesy scandal

3 Likes

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Hustlers....

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by a2personal2013: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
This is naija where anything can happen. Religion is one of our major set back

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by temitemi1(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2016
All this men of world calling themselves "men of god" smh for you...

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Slimflame(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2016
I love africa expecially Uganda:jazz scandal Nigeria:religious scandal Kenya:sex scandal

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Mynd44: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Benjom(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2016
May God open our eyes to identify those who are really serving him.
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by KINGwax007(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2016
Na today?
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Metallurgist: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2016
no surprise here, since Saul or Paul invented Christianity by fabricated 2 conflicting testimonies while entering Damascus that Jesus gave him Christianity, while Jesus was born a Jew , lived like a Jew, practice Judaism, preachers to Jews only and die as a jew. Christianity is really Paulnity

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by jamace(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Miracle loving churchgoers see your life? You be mugu o. Some guys are using you to butter their life. Be wise! angry

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Tomaxzyn1(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

it seems is only The Holy Roman Catholic Church that is free from this fake testimony and prophesy scandal
u copy-pasted a note-worthy post on NL for info sakes...I appreciate that..
But U neednt't corrupt the article with ur religious folly mehn
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
u copy-pasted a note-worthy post on NL for info sakes...I appreciate that..
But U neednt't corrupt the article with ur religious folly mehn
no such intentions.....i just made an innocent statement

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by 9jii(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2016
I thank God for that I am Muslim
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Tomaxzyn1(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

no such intentions.....i just made an innocent statement
statements that cud spark religious rift aint innocent..
U knw dat...
If I say anglicans are the only church free from some sort of Moral decadence...u knw dis statement sends a lot of thought-provokin msgs to non-anglicans who might be quick to throw jibes at u..
If I'm to take on u...I'll list a thousand and 1 tinz dat proves catholics are fakes etc.
Now..the question is, how does dat improve our christianity..??
We'd end up with useless arguments on factionalized christianity...
U don't av to agree wit me...#MyPointTho

----------

Now...wud u say the comment by 9jii above me is an innocent one?..even tho it appeared so?
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by EkeBarry(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
@"it seems is only The Holy Roman Catholic
Church that is free from this fake testimony and
prophesy scandal"
Shah just 2 let u knw, dea r bag eggs evry wea...aftal, a priest dat can go against d Catholic doctrn 2 b beding 2 wifes(nt even 1 oh) is capable of anytin...Next time u shud rather b neutral...No offence Sir
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by olapluto(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerian christians know this scam, but are happy to fall for it. The church is now a place to show yourself rather than to worship God. Women try to outdress themselves to church everyweek to make a statement. The ones who can expose small cleavage gets photographed for the church's facebook page. The glossy pix are more gratifying than any sermons delivered.

The pastors vibrate on philosophy and less on the words of God. Christians go to churches where they are told what they want to hear, not necessarily what can change them. That COZA guy is still scamming his sheep and they are happily celebrating him.
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by chudyprince: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
That is why I refuse to attend any so called crusade again
Re: Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
statements that cud spark religious rift aint innocent..
U knw dat...
If I say anglicans are the only church free from some sort of Moral decadence...u knw dis statement sends a lot of thought-provokin msgs to non-anglicans who might be quick to throw jibes at u..
If I'm to take on u...I'll list a thousand and 1 tinz dat proves catholics are fakes etc.
Now..the question is, how does dat improve our christianity..??
We'd end up with useless arguments on factionalized christianity...
U don't av to agree wit me...#MyPointTho

----------

Now...wud u say the comment by 9jii above me is an innocent one?..even tho it appeared so?
i got ur point...we learn everyday...thanks man!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Enugu Is Prone To Attacks By Herdsmen— Alhaji Sambo / Federal Government Reportedly Poised To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Yesterday Dinner Party Hosted By Gov. Wike For Rivers United Football Club(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.