Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ayelala Deity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayelala Deity (31090 Views)

The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage / Let’s Drop Bible, Qu’ran, But Embrace Sango, Amadioha, Ayelala During Oath-takin / Pope Francis Hosts Feathered Serpent God As Part Of Deity Exchange Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayelala Deity by Maynman: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Babalawos:

You can call it madness and dangerous superstition but it is real. I hope my post was educating?
Why are they not using it to curse politicians that steals money and caus hardship for people leading to death and sickness. Ayelala should be more enraged.

Why is it only affecting the poor?

1 Like

Re: Ayelala Deity by wowcatty: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2023
That can't be the same Aiyelala that we have in Ijebu. The invocation is strictly Yoruba not English.
Re: Ayelala Deity by Ejanlaa: 3:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Maynman:

Why are they not using it to curse politicians that steals money and caus hardship for people leading to death and sickness. Ayelala should be more enraged.

Why is it only affecting the poor?
maybe he God’s fears the rich
Re: Ayelala Deity by bhiggGee: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
That was deep... Like your presentation and everything. I have a strong belief it can solve my problem. Please do text me as I don't know too much about this platform. And I am from Ghana. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.