Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos (38398 Views)

Dino Melaye Reunites With Teddy Betso At Upper Chamber (Photos) / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by HCF(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
amtalkin:
So happy for him o

Dear future husband better don't be a solider...

Me no get the heart for LIVE war story. I enjoy them in movies then real life.
grin
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by flokii: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Really nice.. It's not easy to leave home, family and all to defend country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
I like the Nigerian army, but I don't have the liver to join. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by olaoreawofele: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Being in the military is not about the wages but the patriotism and love for the job. Just like life is not measured by the wealth amassed. The guys deserve a whole lot of respect and admiration for their sacrifices. I am not talking about those bad eggs who bully Civilians though.

henrydadon:
He is lucky to be alive

How much do these soldiers get paid

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by jaywhoco(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
What a Job! There are hard paths. For those who dare such paths, our noble part is to gift them credit...
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Being a soldier is never easy.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by uboma(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
This Soldier should be careful about exposing his loved ones. The insurgents also have access to the internet and may track down his family. Kai! Here in Nigeria, everyone wants to be on the social media....
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Ini9(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
D way e go take hang e wife dis night ehnn na die oo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
cool God bless you for Killing some of those EVIL CREATURES !!! May you Send them all to HELL !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by justpeehay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Salute...... Respeck

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by mabana101: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
i will love to marry a soldier but i dont have the heart.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by SonofHim: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thumbs up Edobor. May God protect you and all the soldiers sacrificing comfort and family for our beloved Country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by mengho(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Keneking:
When is he going back? We need to rescue our girls shocked
Take the middle finger. And you are also free to join the military to rescue our girls.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by nikz(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
legalspices:
One word for this?

Beautiful!!!!"

God bless and keep him alive for his family

God bless the NA
Amen!
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by kobonaire(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
He is a part of the #realDreamTeam.
A gold medal for those brave soldiers. (Excluding the generals please)
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by kobonaire(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ini9:
D way e go take hang e wife dis night ehnn na die oo
she might need some panadol cheesy
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by kobonaire(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
henrydadon:
He is lucky to be alive

How much do these soldiers get paid
sadly too little ....
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Yemikola(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Am c- u- m- m- i- n- g ...
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by naniawini(f): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Opistorincos:
If this guy's John Thomas hooks his wife ehn, after months on the field, it'll be brutal
grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Yemikola(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
I hope he met his wife intact. Ladies can be so unfaithful. The longer your absence, the more vulnerable they become. S -E- X is their watchword, pretence is their defence.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by floxyluv80(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
praying seriously for my hubby and all men of d Nigerian army too for divine protection and preservation so dt one day, just like ds officer, they will come home and be clbrated too....amen

1 Like

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by beautiful232(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
awwwwww
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Deejay777(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
amtalkin:
So happy for him o

dnt wori i dnt even d occupation.So u dnt av 2 b afraid anytym i leave 4 work

luvly daughter nd kul father,i pray u both live lng 4 each other IJN.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
legalspices:
One word for this?

Beautiful!!!!"

God bless and keep him alive for his family

God bless the NA
AMEN.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by dadabashua1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
amtalkin:
So happy for him o

funny you
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by milky3(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
triple respect for all gallant soldiers not those ones torturing unarmed civilians
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by imoh070: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
God bless him with abundant grace..
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Bensam5060(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Welcome back enjoy your seif
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by jojosweet(f): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can never marry a soldier...to much at stake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.