Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos (38400 Views)

Dino Melaye Reunites With Teddy Betso At Upper Chamber (Photos) / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by 1kinggy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lucky soul. Gallant warrior!

My friend didn't make it back on his 2nd rotation.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by doskie(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Many things crossing my mind.
1. The baby doesn't know him at this moment. Sure
2. His name is edobor.... Bini... And her name is chiamanda... Igbo
3. Has he not been sowing wild seeds in cameroon border and Northern Nigeria all this while? Is he sure he doesnt have one or two seeds germinating in one aboki woman down north??
4. Can his wife swear say.... Anyway that one is not my business. If soldier catches someone ontop his wife.... Tchaiii
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by pinklingerie: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2016
amtalkin:
So happy for him o

Dear future husband better don't be a solider...

Me no get the heart for LIVE war story. I enjoy them in movies then real life.

Ok ma. Was but I'm resigning next week just for your sake ok? Love you loads...
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by SmarisAjur(f): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2016
God bless him. I have natural love for soldiers. They give their lives for others. They go crazy when a civilian tries to insult them because they remember they signed to die for you to live. Respect a soldier any where you see him.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by delishpot: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Good news indeed cool smiley
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by olaoreawofele: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Be mindful of others misinterpreting your words. You could be misconstrued for giving a tacit support or justification for the unjust brutality soldiers inflict on innocent civilians.Some civilians were brutalized for as much as walking too slowly in front of a soldier on a sidewalk. We all deserve to be respected but the respect we ask for the soldiers is that of the nation because they shield us from threat from either within or external.

SmarisAjur:
God bless him. I have natural love for soldiers. They give their lives for others. They go crazy when a civilian tries to insult them because they remember they signed to die for you to live. Respect a soldier any where you see him.
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
God blessed you bro .. And to all our gallant millitary ..
Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by nkechiben(f): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Better daddy

Re: Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos by Marrtynze(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
May God continue to keep you guys, e no easy at all, can't do wat you do out there, real heroes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Jonathan Relegates Obasanjo To Local League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.