Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! (967 Views)

Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
when your gf/wife cheats on you angry its so painful you may never forgive her or even forget self! for women its easy because una dey expect am! for the back of una mind una expect us to cheat, but we men believe and its hard for us to believe but we allow ourselves to! so when a woman cheats what pains the man isn't just the cheating, is this:

1. person chop wetin him suffer to get
2. you allow person touch you
3.him be mumu not to know since
4. relationship don go
5. starting all over again
6. if you enjoy the other guy pass him
7. if you love the other guy

this things dey pain us na why to forgive una they hard us pass una!

2 Likes

Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by accountbalance: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
You are so on point.

Personally for me, it's not the cheating part that pains me. It's just how you have been fooled to believe that you are the only one she loves.

I don't know if it would feel better if a lady has made it known that she has the tendency to sleep with other guys, obviously this is almost impossible. The truth is that a guy can't feel heartbroken of he knows that his babe is Animashaun (cheerful givers) . What pains is thinking she is faithful when she is not.

However, I have met a lot of guys who prefer to be with the so called bad gals . For those babes, you don't have any unrealistic expectations, you know what they are capable of and even if they cheat, you know it's just normal. The guy is probably cheating too anywayz.

The bottom line of this whole thing lies on PRETENCE. Girls should just be themselves.

Speaking for myself o, I prefer the so called bad gals rather than the churchy pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
accountbalance:
You are so on point.
thanks boss
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
I wonder oh. Mtshew.
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Because men have low self esteem grin tongue
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
I wonder oh. Mtshew.
very intelligent comment thanks dear
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you be woman? cheesy cheesy cheesy my friend get out of this place

1 Like

Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by ojay2053(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Have you ever seen where a guy is being cheated and still received a hot slap from the said cheater (girl) . If na you wetin you go do, will you forgive or not ?
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ojay2053:
Have you ever seen where a guy is being cheated and still received a hot slap from the said cheater (girl) . If na you wetin you go do, will you forgive or not ?
JESU pls tell me say them don do her burial
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by ojay2053(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
womanlover:

JESU pls tell me say them don do her burial
Don't you think walking away as you feel the hot slap filled with stars should be the final option?
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
womanlover:

you be woman? cheesy cheesy cheesy my friend get out of this place
check my dp tongue
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by womanlover: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
check my dp tongue
seen ok
Re: Why Its Always Hard For Men To Forgive Women That Cheat!! by Greenbullet(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
shut up,what does self esteem has to do with cheating, a woman who cheats in a relationship can easily kill you,do youknow how much pain it causes,the thought that you cheated,it creates an image of you cheating multiple times,all the times you said you are somewhere his mind will convert it to cheating. so ma so osí no.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Bella, All My Girlfriend Wants Is Sex! Sex! And More Sex! / When She Says She's Going For Night Vigil But Goes To A Guy's Place / My Experience Of A Girl Who Gave Me Today's Date In Place Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.