Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. (1866 Views)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some ladies are call FISH BRAIN because of the way they fall cheaply when some guyz tells them these underlisted lies.Though,some are genuine.But majority of guyz told these lies because they don't want to go through long process before she would accept to fall in love with them.Who won wait till one month or two.

1.I want to marry you;
A friend of mine uses these words a lot and he has used it to hit many kitkats.Before these ladies detect that he is telling a lie he has enjoy their kitkat countless times.

2.Engagement ring;
Some guyz would go and buy fake gold engagement ring like the fake bags Linda ikeji always pose with in front of a black gate just to make her open for him easily.

3.I work in an oil company or a bank.
Some ladies don't find time to investigate what kind of oil company their suitors works with.There are palm oil,groundnut oil and even filling station attendants.So try to ask him which one.Lol

4.Obasanj0 is my Uncle.
When a guy sit with his friends in company of a lady he likes, he will be saying sweet words just to attract her attention.He comes up with a story of wealthy politicians and their background just to make her trip.He may say OBJ and her dad are related or dangote was a houseboy to her dad before he blow the mumu go fall and before you know it my guy don chop the apple. grin

5.They carry faulty laptops to fake a yahoo Boy.
Some ladies are dying to date yahoo guyz because of the stories they hear about them on how they scam foreigners to part with dollars and pounds.Some guys will be carry faulty laptops and be deceiving our future wives.Meanwhile,they don't know how to check email. lol.

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by olaboy001(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Quick sex?
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by tamarabu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
E no sweet abeg
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
olaboy001:
Quick sex?
No be joke na.
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by sexymoma(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op you don miss am.. Let me give you some.

It's been awhile i had sex and it's really affecting me : Most of them cling to that say "stomach pain"

This won't make me love you less: like you went to his house three weeks after you've met him, nd he wan shine congo.

I don't have multiple s3x partner, I stick to jos one person: buh when you check his fone you go see another babe wey send am picture.

That obasanjo is my uncle wey you dey write so, na only mumu, omo mummy, dodoyo fit bliv dat one oo
even small pikin go tell you say na fabu...

be like say this op na learner sha.

5 Likes

Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by MUVA(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Haven't tried any of this though.. grin
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
perhaps it's what OP use to EFF those Ibadan girl s
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by bitchcrafts: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
The weirdest is when an Ilorin babe fell for 'My dad owns the whole of Lekki' jibe when the thing be ordinary joke... Maybe she just wanted to Fukc dikc too anyway...
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by gamaliel121(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
No need for all these lies anymore. ...most of these bitchesssssssss want to fuckkkkk..all the time..just tell them u want to fuccck them...that's all...
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
sexymoma:

It's been awhile i had sex and it's really affecting me : Most of them cling to that say "stomach pain"

This won't make me love you less: like you went to his house three weeks after you've met him, nd he wan shine congo.

I don't have multiple s3x partner, I stick to jos one person: buh when you check his fone you go see another babe wey send am picture.

That obasanjo is my uncle wey you dey write so, na only mumu, omo mummy, dodoyo fit bliv dat one oo

sabi gurl...
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by gabi101(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=sexymoma post=48709652]Op you don miss am.. Let me give you some.

and a subject of experience gives her opinion
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by Fmac(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
bitchcrafts:
The weirdest is when an Ilorin babe fell for 'My dad owns the whole of Lekki' jibe when the thing be ordinary joke... Maybe she just wanted to Fukc dikc too anyway...

But things dey happen ooo
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by teehamzat(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
sexymoma:

the op is basically a LEARNER, that's for sure!
And you(a lady) is an EXPERT, that's also for sure!
Re: Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. by roarik(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
wink
sexymoma:

wink
sexymoma:

(1) (Reply)

Before You Start MMM / No Guy Is Single / VIDEO: Can You Kiss Your Lover For 30mins Without Touching Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.