Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Cant I Get My Own Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant I Get My Own Love? (1049 Views)

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / He Has Promised To Marry Me: Why Cant I Get Myself A Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Swker(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
Why cant i get my own love?
I really do not knw where and how to start to say dat a guy of 27yrs old like me do n ot have a girl to call my own. Am tall, am handsome, am slim, but my worst and only problem is how do i approach a girl of my choice, i have seen alot of girls dat caught my attention but i lack the courage. Plz i need help. If u care
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hunny just go for it, you have nothing to lose if they reject you, it only builds your confidence. Make sure you are smartly dressed, have good hygeine and smell good. Goodluck.
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Donvilo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
I reserve my comment for the ladies, cool
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Swker:

Why cant i get my own love?
I really do not knw where and how to start to say dat a guy of 27yrs old like me do n ot have a girl to call my own. Am tall, am handsome, am slim, but my worst and only problem is how do i approach a girl of my choice, i have seen alot of girls dat caught my attention but i lack the courage. Plz i need help. If u care

You can be all this but if you ain't got no confidence to walk up to a girl you like and talk to her. . .then you ain't got nothing yet!
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Shola2009(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2009

Hunny just go for it, you have nothing to lose if they reject you, it only builds your confidence. Make sure you are smartly dressed,  have good hygeine and smell good. Goodluck.
True

You can be all this but if you ain't got no confidence to walk up to a girl you like and talk to her. . .then you ain't got nothing yet!
Also very true!
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by ichommy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
me and Swker we dey the same cacous cry
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by izeek(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
hehehehehheehehehh

taking toasting classes, sure it wud help.
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by rooney86(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
ehm, try making some good money.

. . . . . . . . . then your true love will make the first move!
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Shola2009(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2009

ehm, try making some good money.

. . . . . . . . . then your true love will make the first move!
lol, cheesy grin hw are u sure the poster doesnt already have "some good money"??
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by TheSeeker(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
On sale in Alaba Market
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by McDoe(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
Are you from this planet, em,em, em Nigeria? I would refer you to rooney86's post.
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by tpia5: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
those of "us" constantly raining insults and curses on the opposite gender (eg plap), hope you can mend your ways before you spend a lot of time enviously eyeing other men who get girls with ease. undecided
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by switdick(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
And I see some girls dishing advice they can't pay heed to....see that one talking confidence like its something they got ??LoL

Meanwhile,on another thread Still talking shhhit that *Ahh I can never walk up to a boy oo * with her yoruba accent!!! undecided

So they even know its all about confidence shocked and that there's actually nothing to lose about ??...Funny !
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by carlos1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
switdick: And I see some girls dishing advice they can't pay heed to....see that one talking confidence like its something they got ??LoL

Meanwhile,on another thread Still talking shhhit that *Ahh I can never walk up to a boy oo * with her yoruba accent!!! undecided

So they even know its all about confidence shocked and that there's actually nothing to lose about ??...Funny !

Abi o, Yet dey too can't make d first move wen dey r dieing in silence. Na women dey trip pass o but dia ego no dey gree dem open up.
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by tpia5: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2013
lets not derail the thread, bros [pl]
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Uch74(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Na small talk! Contact me and a ma give U̶̲̥̅̊ some secret(U̶̲̥̅̊'ll thank me letter)
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by wazobiaforu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Go and see a psychologist or go for deliverance
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by Godson201333(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
ichommy: me and Swker we dey the same cacous cry

@OP and ichommy,Too much prostitute don dey una blood nah
Re: Why Cant I Get My Own Love? by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
No one can help you... You are the one to help yourself by taking the bull by the forelock...

(1) (Reply)

Teasing Women / Why O Why? / What Is The Dumbest Gift You'v Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.