Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? (5182 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
cry cry

I have tried my best. .I really wanna love one. .its just that there's no physical attraction btw me and white men

even Wenthworth Miller the Prison Break Star who I love so much, I cant fantsize kissing him or f0cking him when I dream abt him

how can i stop this, I want to love one genuinely

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Enegod(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
mtcheeew

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila: cry cry

I have tried my best. .I really wanna love one. .its just there's no physical attraction btw me and white men

even Wenthworth Miller the Prison Break Star who I love so much, I cant fantsize kissing him or f0cking him when I dream abt him

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2Wj6lcbjDDM/Tm6D41tA8yI/AAAAAAAABNA/d4r4fAjhEL4/s1600/oie_130830A9hSR42j.g[/img]

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
*yawns*

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Azmarie(f): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Do you have any particular reason apart from looks for wanting them?
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
That dude with dry lips. Weird choice init? Virgin atlantico
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Azmarie: Do you have any particular reason apart from looks for wanting them?
they are quite very nice, well mannered

, adventurous

not really sexist like other races

I only like their qualities but am not physically attracted them, I find all of them ugly except wenthworth miller, Keanu Reeves(the matrix star)
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
White men have large cockies.

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
REALITY101: That dude with dry lips. Weird choice init? Virgin atlantico
sharrap, hes handsome

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Uncircumcised blokos? Na baws! I likey mi African pythons. wink kiss

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men have large cockies.
I hrd they have small cocks

dont really like se.x so much from what I have seen

so i wont mind a small d1ck, it will be less painful so am glad

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idowuogbo: Uncircumcised blokos? Na baws! I likey mi African pythons. wink kiss
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila. aren't u supposed to b in church? undecided

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila: I hrd they have small cocks

They are much better than African pythons! White men rocks!

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
of course friedchinkenshila has tasted them all wink
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: of course friedchinkenshila has tasted them all wink
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila: I hrd they have small cocks

Lmao! U won't mind a pinky finger cus u popped ya cherry wiv ya middle finger. See bars! U go fear rhymes na! grin

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

They are much better than African pythons! White men rocks!
Yarrrite! dey much better but u chose an African python over foreskin ? Great choice sis! tongue grin
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Go and ask Subomi-luv
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U won't mind a pinky finger cus u popped ya cherry wiv ya middle finger. See bars! U go fear rhymes na! grin

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yarrrite! dey much better but u chose an African python over foreskin ? Great choice sis! tongue grin

It was love boo! angry grin

Don't tell Chima!

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila: cry cry

I have tried my best. .I really wanna love one. .its just that there's no physical attraction btw me and white men

why think of miller,the dude is queer.just saying oh.vacates thread.
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Go and ask Subomi-luv

She said white men gave her atomic orgasms!

Black women...get you a white man! Great lovers and providers!
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila:

Cameroon has the smallest cockles even Somalian men surpass them!

That dumb nigga is jealous and pay that booger no attention.

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It was love boo! angry grin

Don't tell Chima!
Lmao! Oh come on!!!! Say d truth and the truth shall make u c-u----m. Heck! Once u go black, u never go back! cool

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by fairlyisabel(f): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
This miller guy is so cute. White men, just some of them are well mannered and they treat women with respect.

Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by fairlyisabel(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
This miller guy is so cute. White men, just some of them are well mannered and they treat women with respect. My CV is up to date. Interested....:p
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
fairlyisabel: This miller guy is so cute. White men, just some of them are well mannered and they treat women with respect. My CV is up to date. Interested....:p
Hahaha! Mail Mrs chima.

She gats ur medicine...
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by Azmarie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
onila: they are quite very nice, well mannered

, adventurous

not really sexist like other races

I only like their qualities but am not physically attracted them, I find all of them ugly except wenthworth miller, Keanu Reeves(the matrix star)

I know compared to our African , dudes they're way better in terms of qualities...I'm only attracted to brad Pitt
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by onila(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Cameroon has the smallest cockles even Somalian men surpass them!

That dumb nigga is jealous and pay that booger no attention.
a recent stats of big cocks just came out

and central African men and Ghanaian men happen to be have the biggest in the world

cameroon men are endowed
Re: Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Evolutionary speaking, black women are built with or have adapted bigger vagi*as to accomodate the weapon a black man carries around in his shorts

So a white man in a black woman will be like a man in a swimming pool

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom / See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her