Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. (3060 Views)

The Kind Of Developers We Yorubas Want In The SW - Labenese Edition / Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? / We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by MutantMetahuman: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op speak for yourself and not the Yoruba's

We didn't hate Jonathan, we voted hin out cos hE under performed

If buhari after his 4 years under performed, he will be voted out by yorubas.
Nothing personal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

A thoroughly intriguing and intellectual response... well done, no really.

undecided
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by mikki123(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
The poster is not speaking for we Yorubas . I'm a Yoruba man and I love Jonathan.. Jonathan wanted Yoruba to become the speaker but yeye Tinubu worked against it because of his selfish interest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by mikki123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
The poster is not speaking for we Yorubas . I'm a Yoruba man and I love Jonathan.. Jonathan wanted Yoruba to become the speaker but yeye Tinubu worked against it because of his selfish interest......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Hedonistically: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
So now that a Yoruba man is vice president, how come you're struggling to buy one cup of rice to feed yourself and your family? Has anything in your life improved as a result of the Yorubaness of that short man who is currently the vice president?
Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by olutunde12(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just write your father's name followed by your own stop mentioning yoruba as if it is a group of a hundred people. I am a yoruba man and like and love jonathan. I voted for him and will do over and over again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by tundexijim(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
drss2:
hypocrisy is wen u crusify GEJ for appointing pipul he believe will deliver for his govt n hail buari dullard for appointing 80% northerners in his govt.

Hypocrisy is when u don't want gej be criticized by section not favored in his appointment but are quick to castigate Buhari for appointing those he trusted...

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. by Bizibi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
tundexijim:

Hypocrisy is when u don't want gej be criticized by section not favored in his appointment but are quick to castigate Buhari for appointing those he trusted...
ohh,you mean appointing his family members too....

(1) (2) (Reply)

An IPOB Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Residents Prepare With Branded Cow Ahead Of Atiku's Visit To Kano. Photos / President Cyril Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On Live TV While Addressing Xenophob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.