Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? (5316 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Have noticed that a lot on this forum even when he does something commendable. Once a news about him surfaces on this forum a lot of his brothers from yorubaland will start hauling insults at him for just no reason.

The most prominent one was the issue of the Bill pertaining to the activities of the marauding fulanis in the state. Fayose may be bad as they make us to believe but I see him as the most sensible and fearless leader in the yorubaland who cares so much for his people not the other one at Bourdillion selling his people to the highest bidder in the name of politics.

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot
Attackgat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by sublimes: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Who told you yoruba's hate fayose? I don't think they do.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by psucc(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Op I may not agree with your postulation. If at all they are yorubas who hate Fayose, it must be Tinubu's relatives and the 97%ers.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambl: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:
Have noticed that a lot on this forum even when he does something commendable. Once a news about him surfaces on this forum a lot of his brothers from yorubaland will start hauling insults at him for just no reason.

The most prominent one was the issue of the Bill pertaining to the activities of the marauding fulanis in the state. Fayose may be bad as they make us to believe but I see him as the most sensible and fearless leader in the yorubaland who cares so much for his people not the other one at Bourdillion selling his people to the highest bidder in the name of politics.

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot

Look at this confused ugu seller. You're looking for partners in your dance of shame abi? cheesy

Why would any yoruba hate fayose? because he is antagonistic of buhari? how many threads have you seen opened to dispute the paternity of fayose like you pikins open on okorocha? mention the Yoruba that antagonized his grazing bill? DO YOU ALSO KNOW OKOROCHA IS THE MOST SENSIBLE AND BRAVEST MAN IN THE WHOLE IGBO LAND? EVEN CULTISTS ARE SURRENDERING TO HIM WITHOUT FUSS cheesy

I might disagree with fayose just as i disagree with Ajimobi and Aregbe on the finance issue, but no Yoruba will ever say he hates him!! for what na? politics of Nigeria? The homeland is infinitely more important than APC or PDP and that is why you could have the below

http://thehopenewspapers.com/2016/01/south-west-economic-integration-begins-oodua-states-approve-n20b-revenue-base-admit-lagos/

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/21/lagos-joins-odua-group-as-sixth-member/

The SW is moving on as one irrespective of politics. If una like, make una continue una stupid Anambra and Imo supremacy battle or keep on hating Rochas and Ngige because they supported Fulani. Una go talk whether Azikiwe, Ekwueme and even Ojukwu who partnered with Fulani before him were Igbira people cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
psucc:
Op I may not agree with your postulation. If at all they are yorubas who hate Fayose, it must be Tinubu's relatives and the 97%ers.

You might be right though smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
sublimes:
Who told you yoruba's hate fayose? I don't think they do.

I'm sure you are not new on this forum, going by their some of the hate-filled comments state otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambl: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
psucc:

Shatap ya dirty mouth there. Who hate fayose? cheesy

I like him very much and even moreso when i remember he and FFK are the only men standing up for the biabia republic you've been crying about since. Ekweremmadu and co are still licking Bukola's ass in abuja and have forgotten where they come from cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
I just think is a personal opinion from anybody who does.
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by masseratti: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't believe any Yoruba will hate fayose for signing antigrazing bill, but he himself is just like dino melaye, or adedibu those type of politicians will not be popular in the wider Yoruba settings except for their immediate constituency, no omoluabi traits in them at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

Shatap ya dirty mouth there. Who hate fayose? cheesy

I like him very much and even moreso when i remember he and FFK are the only men standing up for the biabia republic you've been crying about since. Ekweremmadu and co are still licking Bukola's ass in abuja and have forgotten where they come from cheesy
Who is this? This thread is for mature members not for kindergartens

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by sukkot: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

Just asking though
Cc
aresa
HungerBad
Sukkot
Attackgat

hate is such a strong word. however i dont like him because i see through him. he has reduced a population of people to kids. he takes the people in his state like his kids and he is the father distributing pocket money. this is how he runs his government. grown adults have been reduced to kids waiting for pocket money. always distributing rice or oil or some stupid shytttt. then to top it all off he plays this game of ' i am a common man of the people ' by cutting pomo and riding okada and doing all kinds of juvenile acts which makes me see that he has taken the people he is governing as childish imbeciles who he can sway with mundane childish behavior. and to top it all off he does not know what the word OPPOSITION means. you dont sabotage your own country because you oppose the man leading it. all in all ? he is a loquacious and bellicose cretin.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by undecidedYoruba: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Anyone Yoruba man that reminds them of theri smelly mouth is automatically hated by them Agbo sellers cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
masseratti:
I don't believe any Yoruba will hate fayose for signing antigrazing bill, but he himself is just like dino melaye, or adedibu those type of politicians will not be popular in the wider Yoruba settings except for their immediate constituency,no omoluabi traits in them at all
Please can you explain @bolden

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
hate is such a strong word. however i dont like him because i see through him. he has reduced a population of people to kids. he takes the people in his state like his kids and he is the father distributing pocket money. this is how he runs his government. grown adults have been reduced to kids waiting for pocket money. always distributing rice or oil or some stupid shytttt. then to top it all off he plays this game of ' i am a common man of the people ' by cutting pomo and riding okada and doing all kinds of juvenile acts which makes me see that he has taken the people he is governing as childish imbeciles who he can sway with mundane childish behavior. and to top it all off he does not know what the word OPPOSITION means. you dont sabotage your own country because you oppose the man leading it. all in all ? he is a loquacious and bellicose cretin.

Why are you bothered explaining all these to the confused OP? You think he doesn't know? ask him what Okorocha and Ngige have done to warrant doubting their paternity? They open threads upon threads, cursing okorocha and Ngige and even wishing them evil. They even opened threads recently to 'celebrate' okorocha's death, yet the hypocrite is asking nonsense. Which Yoruba has ever opened a thread to abuse fayose the way they proliferate threads antagonizing okorocha?

Leave him to keep deceiving himself jare cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
These Ugandans and their warped reasoning ,Yorubas aren't like you,we don't hate our own(fayose), because of his views or party,we simply want fayose to focus on his state and quit being a senseless and illogical attack dog.
Besides mimiko is also a PDP member,he's also the leader of PDP governors forum,yet nobody in yoruba race ever castigated him for being in opposition.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by sukkot: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Why are you bothered explaining all these to the confused OP? You think he doesn't know? ask him what Okorocha and Ngige have done to warrant doubting their paternity? They open threads upon threads, cursing okorocha and Ngige and even wishing them evil. They even opened threads recently to 'celebrate' okorocha's death, yet the hypocrite is asking nonsense. Which Yoruba has ever opened a thread to abuse fayose the way they proliferate threads antagonizing okorocha?

Leave him to keep deceiving himself jare cheesy
hmmmm very strong point made. if i viewed it like that i would have provided a sarcastic answer, but somehow i thought he was genuinely baffled as to why fayose is viewed as a clown. i seriously thought he was genuinely seeking for answers cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by masseratti: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

Please can you explain @bolden
omoluabi is someone that is respectful in character.
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by limeta(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yoruba muslim hate the man
that we know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
masseratti:
omoluabi is someone that is respectful in character.
Are Tinubu and Buruji Kashimu omoluabis?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmm very strong point made. if i viewed it like that i would have provided a sarcastic answer, but somehow i thought he was genuinely baffled as to why fayose is viewed as a clown. i seriously thought he was genuinely seeking for answers cheesy

Don't mind him jare cheesy

I'm sure he's sad Yoruba don't hate fayose like they hate okorocha with so much venom. Imagine them wishing him dead and even opening threads to celebrate the 'death' just because a fulani man won an election?

How can a set of people hate themselves so much?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
limeta:
that we know
and OSU ipob hates rochas and ngige

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
limeta:
that we know
You may be right though. Heard that Ekiti and Ondo have the least percentage of Muslims in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

We don't hate fayose. infact we love him for helping you speak up for your biabia republic cheesy

Now tell me why you hate okorocha and ngige so much? what did Oby do to you that you hate her so much? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
limeta:
that we know

as all yeeboe christians hate okorocha, ngige and oby cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by masseratti: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

tinubu and kashamu might be crude politicians, but have never heard in any quarters who they disrespected in Yorubaland, they might choose to ignore you, or snub you, disagree with you, but they won't abuse or disrespect you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

You may be right though. Heard that Ekiti and Ondo have the least percentage of Muslims in Yorubaland.

So why doesn't the 'hate' extend to Mimiko of Ondo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

We don't hate fayose.

Why do you hate okorocha and ngige so much? what did Oby do to you that you hate her so much? angry
Oby is my sister I don't hate her but hate the way she is crying more than the bereaved in the Chibok SCAM. Neither have I hate Okorocha and Ngige but their type of politics of deceit.
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by sukkot: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Don't mind him jare cheesy

I'm sure he's sad Yoruba don't hate fayose like they hate okorocha with so much venom. Imagine them wishing him dead and even opening threads to celebrate the 'death' just because a fulani man won an election?

How can a set of people hate themselves so much?
i think they hate him cuz he is dark skin. igbos like light skin people daz why its lots of skin lightening going on. looking at okoroawusa he reminds them of an hausa man or some foreigner of sorts. i think thats why they secretly detest him. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by limeta(f): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

as all yeeboe christians hate okorocha, ngige and oby cheesy

Did you just call me ibo?
you wan die
Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by shukuokukobambi: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Decibel:

Oby is my sister I don't hate her but hate the way she is crying more than the bereaved in the Chibok SCAM. Neither have I hate Okorocha and Ngige but their type of politics of deceit.

So also no Yoruba hates fayose. we don't like disrespect on people old enough to be our fathers even if we disagree with them. That's why fayose gets some stick but NEVER HATE!!

Why do your people hate Okorocha so much they opened threads, blogs etc to celebrate that a ghost slapped him and he died? Is that normal behavior? what did he do?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? by Decibel: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
masseratti:
tinubu and kashamu might be crude politicians, but have never heard in any quarters who they disrespected in Yorubaland, they might choose to ignore you, or snub you, disagree with you, but they won't abuse or disresct you.
Both of them have somtime ago abused OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Guber: Enugu Diasporans Back Zoning, Wants Ticket Zoned To Enugu East / Us Envoy Says No Soldiers To Nigeria / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.