Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) (45391 Views)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

I dont know the answer to dat. Wat i know is non-igbo boys seem eager to propose marriage to igbo girls from 2weeks to 1year. He definately is not her first prick, y the others no propose?

They wouldn't propose to girls that don't want them, their family and their culture. We all know that women assimilate to the family/culture they marry, so it must attract them.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by HARDBOI: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

We know. It's a shame that such backard culture still exists. Imagine if pesin papa die, her uncles will steal his properties from her. Why do you think Ibo girls prefer non-Ibo boys? They are attracted to a more advanced culture.

trashy... who told u that.?
dat u saw one or 2 igbo gals marey feom other tribes doesnt justify ur claims..

i dnt kno why some pple will just be talking nonsense abt wat wat they dnt kno

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

They wouldn't propose to girls that don't want them, their family and their culture. We all know that women assimilate to the family/culture they marry, so it must attract them.

Nybody that propose will go through, be u white, black, arab, somalian or indian, as long as it is a relationship. That last statement is fiction. Wat culture? Western culture? It is a secular world. The fact these relationship are possible at all is a secular creation. Her father never spends enough time to know wat his children are doing, i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

Nybody that propose will go through, be u white, black, arab, somalian or indian. That last statement is fiction. Wat culture? Western culture? It is a secular world. The fact these relationship are possible at all is a secular creation. Her father never spends enough time to know wat his children are doing, i guess.

Which statement is fiction? Why aren't Ibo girls marrying Hausas or Igala in the same pace as they marry Yoruba men? Women marry into cultures they find attractive. No one will marry into backward culture. A woman is the one that changes her name and her identity in marriage. Why do you think many mixed Ibo kids are more Yoruba than Ibo, even when their mom is Ibo?

Ibo girls are marrying out of Iboland and it's worrying you guys. That's why nnamdi kanu said that 99% of Ibo girls are prostitute. If Ibo boy loosen up, if your culture advances, you can reduce the epidemic.

1 Like

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by favexx(f): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

She's bleaching to look more Jewish. Ibo girl things.

As I was telling one ipod yesterday, Ibo girls nowadays prefer marrying non-Ibo men, esp Yoruba men. Chai are u serious?..i didn't know fa.teh me something

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

Which statement is fiction? Why aren't Ibo girls marrying Hausas or Igala in the same pace as they marry Yoruba men? Women marry into cultures they find attractive. No one will marry into backward culture. A woman is the one that changes her name and her identity in marriage. Why do you think many mixed Ibo kids are more Yoruba than Ibo, even when their mom is Ibo?

Ibo girls are marrying out of Iboland and it's worrying you guys. That's why nnamdi kanu said that 99% of Ibo girls are prostitute. If Ibo boy loosen up, if your culture advances, you can reduce the epidemic.

Ebonyi State Police Commissioner is married to Hausa. There are equally as many igbo women married to rich men up North. Please be objective and dont get carried away with your eagerness for igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Did any body see wat I see now and wat I just see in the future?
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
omari5:
My own turn is coming soon too o...mine will b 5 carat diamond at least grin
yeah, our turn is coming... I'll put on 5 carat diamond ring on ur left finger just ve patience cool
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Paseus(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
months:
Go and fuccck around no more. From School to University prick with education. cheesy cheesy
lol...when an educated punna meets an educated d!ckk...
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Paseus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

Ebonyi State Police Commissioner is married to Hausa. There are equally as many igbo women married to rich men up North. Please be objective and dont get carried away with your eagerness for igbo.
my brother dnt mind dem biko...my dad is an hausa-fulani and he got married 2 my who's an igbo woman 4rm imo state. Minwyle such inter ethoic marriages reduces tribalism and ethnic wars
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Paseus:
my brother dnt mind dem biko...my dad is an hausa-fulani and he got married 2 my who's an igbo woman 4rm imo state. Minwyle such inter ethoic marriages reduces tribalism and ethnic wars

lol He does not even believe the crap he wrote. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bitingcool: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:
O boy don enter one chance, if na inheritance forget it, igbo culture excludes her.Women no dey inherit anything for Igboland.
Even her papa go reduce anything he meant to give her now.

Such rules only to the poor at bank and head.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
bitingcool:

Are u igbo? From wat i understand, if she no get papa blessing to go ahead, she go turn efulefu abi na waiting igbos dey call am again. Gift and inheritance are two different things, i hope u know. Igbos give gifts to their daughters at wedding, very expensive and alot of money not inheritance. Daughters dont inherit fathers, they inherit their husband. This is similar to Rivers culture.

She will inherit her husband wealth. That is y dey all want to marry rich men.

Ny man dat want to marry igbo man daughter becos of money wasted his time too. Igbo man no dey take money do inlaw or friend. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by teejaymiquel(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
If i jam rich man pikin, i comment my reserve
I go give am belly[i]
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I go give am belly[/i]
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I go give am belly
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by caracas: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

We know. It's a shame that such backard culture still exists. Imagine if pesin papa die, her uncles will steal his properties from her. Why do you think Ibo girls prefer non-Ibo boys? They are attracted to a more advanced culture.
Ibo girls attracted to non Ibo guies
Thats about the strangest n oddest thing I've heard in a long time now

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
bitingcool:

Igbo and Rivers culture are very similar. Also while we are on the topic, in actual fact igbo culture permit the women to marry whereever but their sons are prohibited from marrying outside the tribe.

Sounds strange to u?

Only person that have witnessed igbo women react when their son come home with yetunde, will know wat am talking about. There sons are custodians of culture and tradition. They inherit the land and money direct from their parents and to secure that, they are prohibited from inter-tribal marriages.

4 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
If, i get it wrong, igbos in the house tell me, if wat i wrote is false or not your culture.

1 Like

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Christoyu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
She broke my heart
Chai! Shift lemme die

1 Like

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Oboi u know d matter.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

i beg to differ, we tried to find out why
women were excluded from parents
inheritance in Igbo land and we were made
to understand that if reverse is the case
they might likely run out of their husband
house which I concur..so in every
advantage there's disadvantages
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
ok
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
carmag:

i beg to differ, we tried to find out why
women were excluded from parents
inheritance in Igbo land and we were made
to understand that if reverse is the case
they might likely run out of their husband
house which I concur..so in every
advantage there's disadvantages

This makes absolutely no sense.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

Which rich men up north? lmao grin
I'm not interested in bleached up Ibo girls.
We all know Ibos are eager to marry Yoruba men.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Paseus:

Thanks for supporting my statement that Ibo women would rather marry outsiders.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:
If, i get it wrong, igbos in the house tell me, if wat i wrote is false or not your culture.

You're not Ibo again?
*Goes through his previous post*
They all want to be Yoruba so bad. smh
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by omari5(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=stardragon post=48714670]
yeah, our turn is coming... I'll put on 5 carat diamond ring on ur left finger just ve patience cool[/quote
yes o..Our own sef, is cnn that will carry our news..
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Paseus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

lol He does not even believe the crap he wrote. cheesy
DNT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN <MURRAFUQAR>
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

You're not Ibo again?
*Goes through his previous post*
They all want to be Yoruba so bad. smh

No am a Rivers Man. Also, something does not quite add up here. I here London, i hope say no be papers arrangement be this. grin
Maybe she want UK residence permit. Marriage these dayz is not the same, Economics is a major factor.

1 Like

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Karm16: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
bodeloja:

No am a Rivers Man. Also, something does not quite add up here, I here London, i hope say no be papers arrangement be this. grin
Maybe she want UK residence permit.

You're a rivers man, then I'm an oceans man.
shioor
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bodeloja: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Karm16:

You're a rivers man, then I'm an oceans man.
shioor
Economics ti take over. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vikky014:
you point is

I have right to say wateva i like no matter whose ox is gored. I know owe u shyte.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Man Nearly Ran Mad At NIPCO Filling Station In Ibadan - See What Happened / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.