Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) (45389 Views)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vikky014:
you point is

I have right to say wateva i like no matter whose ox is gored. It is called Freedom of Expression. I owe u shyte.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Some comments thou.
Just get to show the height of tribalism even in the mind of the cultured and advanced persons.
Can we all talk about love that has brought this partners together instead of stripping naked for another's madness.smh
Love know no bounds
Love is anti-tribalistic
The rich and wealthy also fall in love genuinely
So please guys stop ranting like uninvited guests to a wedding.
Igbo, Hausa, calaba, Yoruba or what have you are all peoples identity and it does not and should not alter LOVE...

2 Likes

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by months: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
francescainnoce:
Some comments thou.
Just get to show the height of tribalism even in the mind of the cultured and advanced persons.
Can we all talk about love that has brought this partners together instead of going stripping naked for another's madness.smh
Love know no bounds
Love is anti-tribalistic
Igbo, Hausa, calaba, Yoruba or what have you are all peoples identity and it does not and should not alter LOVE...

Certain love can get u killed.
Go to the North and try marry Sanusi daughters as a Christian first.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by misscall247: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
francescainnoce:
Some comments thou.
Can we all talk about love that has brought this partners together instead of stripping naked for another's madness.smh
Love know no bounds
Love is anti-tribalistic
who love epp
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by LoveDecay(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2016
months:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Nnamdi Kanu is selling a bunch of nothing.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Are you a virgin?
waternogetemeny:
Trashy! A lot of water have gone under the bridge but one money miss road has to fall mugu.
The way young women sleep around in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend is shameful.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by bidahjay: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
bodeloja:

No am a Rivers Man. Also, something does not quite add up here. I here London, i hope say no be papers arrangement be this. grin
Maybe she want UK residence permit. Marriage these dayz is not the same, Economics is a major factor.

Rivers man indeed! pls which tribe is rivers man.... i am a learner pls.. i see some people have no root... idiots
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Miscegenation should be regulated. All these young people sef?!
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by LoveDecay(m): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2016
bidahjay:

Rivers man indeed! pls which tribe is rivers man.... i am a learner pls.. i see some people have no root... idiots

Na water side guy . SS
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by idpompe: 4:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Someone say love is sweet with money.All that glitter is not gold .Hmm.True love comes from God .Wish them the best.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Karm16:

Why do you think Ibo girls prefer non-Ibo boys?

They are attracted to a more advanced culture.

which one is more advanced Culture kwaaaaa.....

May thunder fire .....

fire.....

fire ......

Ur Enemies ...

make I leave am like this bcz of BAN...

buh u already know what's up...
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by scorpio2013: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Thief. Don't go and look for what to do. You are looking Igbo man's property to inherit
Karm16:

Which .statement is fiction? Why aren't Ibo girls marrying Hausas or Igala in the same pace as they marry Yoruba men? Women marry into cultures they find attractive. No one will marry into backward culture. A woman is the one that changes her name and her identity in marriage. Why do you think many mixed Ibo kids are more Yoruba than Ibo, even when their mom is Ibo?

Ibo girls are marrying out of Iboland and it's worrying you guys. That's why nnamdi kanu said that 99% of Ibo girls are prostitute. If Ibo boy loosen up, if your culture advances, you can reduce the epidemic.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
What's your point.... Or yo just jealous ?

Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Good for her and remember to always listen to ur hubby to be for u to be his heart beat.
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Kalusam(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Good for her...and her man!
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by cutepaul(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Na there dem dey put engagement ring
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
For the records Orji Uzor Kalu is NOT a billionaire in the real sense of the word! undecided
Re: Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) by Mom007(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2016
waternogetemeny:
Trashy! A lot of water have gone under the bridge but one money miss road has to fall mugu.
The way young women sleep around in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend is shameful.
Who do you Bros..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Man Nearly Ran Mad At NIPCO Filling Station In Ibadan - See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.