Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53539 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Now you've seen the end, your brother took eight lives, i mean eight fvcking lives. No justification for this. Islam is a disease all over the world, once you're infected, that's the very day you stop being human.
U know what, I dont agree with the idea of lynching anyone on the ground of blasphemy when there are inexhaustible well established appropriate channels for addressing any grievance but incidents like these are very avoidable by simply being conscious of our bounds.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

After Moses came Aaron, after Aaron came Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah ...no Mohammad.

Unless you learn from a non scholarly or non truths seeking teacher you will be deceived into thinking Mohammed appears in the Bible like claims of Songs of Solomon or the book of John.

Read again.
Good.... According to d verse
1. The Prophet will be like Moses
2. He will be raised among d brothers of Moses*Isrealites* ....n that will be Ishmaelites
Tell me how many of your above mentioned Prophet portrait dat

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2016
linusbnn:

Una too like trouble,na una go fight for una god?. My God is ALMIGHTY and he said vengeance is for him alone,there lies his strength.
Direct this ur sermons to ur brethren by telling them to respect other people beliefs.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Danja: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Believe it or not muslims will always react when their prophet is insulted and there is nothing one can do about it. If truly Christians are peace makers they should preach against saying or doing anything that they know for sure will trigger violence. Personally, I blame Christians in our present predicaments. An average Muslims don't care about how Christians go about observing his or her religious beliefs but Christians will always comment on Muslims and their way of doing things. This is bad. An average Muslims don't care even though must of social evils like arm robbery, kidnapping, fraud, drug pushing, rituals, incident dressing from d ladies etc in Nigeria originated from Christian dominated communities but Muslims are painted as if they are d worst. pls be rational in ur thinking.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Sj11: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud or what ever your name is just shot your mouth if you don't have anything to say.

They should allow the MUHAMMAD to fight for him self if he can...that is why christians don't fight when you insult Jesus because the know his able to fight for him self .

The problem the hole world is facing now are the muslims and yet they will not accept it

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by decasey(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
so is a crime 2 even call d name of ur so called god.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
Actually,muslims don't abuse christ becos we believe in him 'as a messiah,an anointed prophet of God' who was sent 2d lost sheep of the tribe of israel and nothing more. U lot exaggerate what christ is,u call him things he neva called himself. U fail 2 realise how d romans have altered the contents of the bible 'Mathew,mark,luke and john' what were their 1st names? Who's their father,mother and even companions? Where in the world have u seen a genuine document wia the writers use only one name? Ans: No where. Even the church authority have confirmed,its possible that these were 'pen' names. And the concept of divinity,trinity started with them. They never met jesus christ and by the way,they were not disciples of jesus. We muslims don't exaggerate,but we believe in the gospel of jesus and those who came b4 him. And jesus neva called himself God.

Muslims do not believe in Christ, they just have a concept of him. They don't believe in a Messiah they just use the word in defense.

If you believe in Moses, then you should believe in the Messiah of men. I would have referred you to where Yahoshuah/Christ calls himself God but since to you the books are false and edited it serves you nothing.

Another thing Muslims believe is that the Quaran is in it's original form.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Hatrik(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Jesus prophesied "Some will fight thinking they're doing God a service". prophecy fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by oladepo2016(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Must Christians insult prophet Muhammad pbuh before they can preach ? Your religion is for you,leave others with their believe. Islam is peace !
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:

Good.... According to d verse
1. The Prophet will be like Moses
2. He will be raised among d brothers of Moses*Isrealites* ....n that will be Ishmaelites
Tell me how many of your above mentioned Prophet portrait dat

Read: Deu 18:15 "The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me FROM YOUR MIDST, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,

Not over 4500 years later somewhere in Arabia. Find proof for Mohammed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kan12(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESSED BIN INSULTED IS TO FIGHT ABI?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by laurel03(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2016
yahmohy27:
Please muslims don't referred to the prophet MUHAMMAD as their God. In islam we respect Jesus also as a prophet of God but not as God
does that mean killing other in the name of religion....

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Muslims do not believe in Christ, they just have a concept of him. They don't believe in a Messiah they just use the word in defense.

If you believe in Moses, then you should believe in the Messiah of men. I would have referred you to where Yahoshuah/Christ calls himself God but since to you the books are false and edited it serves you nothing.

Another thing Muslims believe is that the Quaran is in it's original form.
Where in the bible did jesus call himself God? Tell me and I will revert 2 christianity 2day.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Direct this ur sermons to ur brethren by telling them to respect other people beliefs.

I respect other religions even Amok followers I respect their worship too,but you people love to fight,kill,destroy etc. Tell me why please?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Fourwinds: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
u just come here and type rubbish... do u know d number of insults d christians get from ur muslim brotherhood. is it because d christians don't react like ur muslim brotherhood. let me just tell., everything doesn't remain same forever...on several ocassions d muslims have discredit d Bible on so many times

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by FroshPapie(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Read: Deu 18:15 "The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me FROM YOUR MIDST, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,

Not over 4500 years later somewhere in Arabia. Find proof for Mohammed.
*LIKE ME
*Frm your Brethren
DO YOU KNOW HOW ALIKE PROPHET MUHAMMED AND MOSES
Deu 18:18-19 ;I will raise a Prophert like you from among their brothers; I will put
My words in His mouth, and he will tell them evrything I command Him. If anyone
Does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Felixtuta(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Look at the way you guys are fighting over an incomplete news..

I think that word "insult Muhammad" should be broken down for proper understanding.

Don't be surprise to find out that the boy in question means no harm.

But for real is uncalled for. Fighting to defend what the white man told u. Rubbish of the highest other.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Ussyberry(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Please what exactly did the guy say? The alleged blasphemer that is.

I'm confused about his own current status, is he among the deceased?

Is the Tajudeen among the deceased too?

Who exactly are the 8 people that died??

I'm just asking so as to get a clearer picture.

If I could get a "Peaceful" reply I will truly appreciate

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
Where in the bible did jesus call himself God? Tell me and I will revert 2 christianity 2day.

Please read John 8:57-58, john 10:30, john 8:12, Mathew 28:20. These chapters are words from the mouth of jesus christ himself where he equal himself to be God Almighty.

In John 8:58 Jesus said: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” He not just says that he existed before Abraham existed 2000 years ago. He also calls himself ‘I am’, which is the name of God.

In John 10:30 Jesus said: “I and the Father are one.”

Jesus used several other saying with ‘I am’ in which he claimed to be equal to God. An example of this is “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life” (John 8:12). This can never be said about just a man. Only God is the light of the world. Only God can give the light of life.

Jesus was sentenced to death and nailed to the cross for claiming to be God. But because he actually was God, death could not hold him. On the third day he rose from the grave, proving his claims to be God in the flesh.

After his resurrection, just before he went to heaven, Jesus commanded his disciples to baptise people ‘in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19). Again, we see the Trinity here in the words of Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are equal and are equally God.

Yes, Jesus claimed to be God. Jesus is God. That is great news, because only God himself could rightfully make the promise that Jesus made “I am with you always, to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). Jesus is eternal. Jesus is omnipresent. That is why he can take care of us and bless us even today.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2016
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
Its amazing how some xtians say crap about muslims and islam and yet fail 2 examine d history of their faith. Is it xtianity dat doesn't have its own history of violence? Read up; the crusades,d spanish inquisition,d anti-jewish pogroms,european colonialism of africa and asia,the lord's resistance army in uganda,christian violence in N/ireland (where catholics and protestants murdered people). I ask u,what truth do u knw about islam? Is it what u see in the news? Or wat u read on islamophobic websites? Or perhaps wat u see on tv,that has already being prepared 4u? Can u defend all dis falsehood u mentioned here in a debate? Of course not,u're just loud on social media. How do u indict a global faith by the actions of a few people? If that is d case,xtianity n xtians are no better;becos u have ur own history of violence,racism,bigotry,bloodshed,murder et al.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:

You can't change your religion even if you see it for yourself because there is a threat on your life if you do so. But just to correct you from thinking you believe the Messiah of men.

Read:

Mat 11:27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and he to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Mat 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Mat 22:42 saying, "What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?" They said to Him, "The Son of David." Mat 22:43 He said to them, "How then does David in the Spirit call Him 'Lord,' saying: Mat 22:44 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool" '? Mat 22:45 "If David then calls Him 'Lord,' how is He his Son?"
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by fireforfire: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Shut up. .....bloody terrorist

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:
*LIKE ME
*Frm your Brethren
Deu 18:18-19 ;I will raise a Prophert like you from among their brothers; I will put
Does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.

How alike is Moses to Mohammed?...explain
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Sj11:
kabrud or what ever your name is just shot your mouth if you don't have anything to say.

They should allow the MUHAMMAD to fight for him self if he can...that is why christians don't fight when you insult Jesus because the know his able to fight for him self .

The problem the hole world is facing now are the muslims and yet they will not accept it
pls tell me which muslim has ever insulted Jesus Christ.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by patpaul: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

YOU FOOL. YOU ARE TAKING PRIDE IN VIOLENCE AND VAMPARISM AS IF YOU AND YOUR 'RELIGION OF PEACE' HAS MONOPOLY OF IT. IT IS ONLY A FAKE AND SPIRITUALLY POWERLESS god THAT ASK it FOLLOWERS TO FIGHT FOR it. SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by fireforfire: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2016
MrKong:
Its unfortunate how some people will come here and preach about "Live and Let's Live" and yet do the opposite...how hard is it for you to respect some other people's believes?...it's not a question of "why can't you leave your God to fight" -ish thing, it's about avoiding what you know for sure will lead to religious fracas. You know doing a particular thing insults the believe system of someone and yet you keep doing it and when they show discontent, you say they are intolerant. What rubbish!!? sad

You don't go about looking for trouble and when it finds you, you start yelling

See all d bloody bigoted terrorists sneaking out

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2016
One thing we should all know is that there should be no justification whatsoever for violence either verbally or physically. My concern is that this will just go no one gets punish for it.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:
*LIKE ME
*Frm your Brethren

Prophet Jeremiah,Isaiah,Elijah,Elisha,Ezekiel,and more. Jesus christ is God the son and not a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Stbottle(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=FuckTheMod post=48718743][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....i cant fit laugh ooooo....see children of perdition oooo grin grin grin grin grin o ti jo werey
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Zakamori: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2016
As Christian bodies in Nigeria, I think we have to start thinking... Buddhists teach their devotees to fight karate (I think), at least that what we see in shaolin temple etc... Don't we need a form of self protective mechanism Incorporated into our churches?

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

You can't change your religion even if you see it for yourself because there is a threat on your life if you do so. But just to correct you from thinking you believe the Messiah of men.

Read:

Mat 11:27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and he to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Mat 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mat 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Mat 22:42 saying, "What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?" They said to Him, "The Son of David." Mat 22:43 He said to them, "How then does David in the Spirit call Him 'Lord,' saying: Mat 22:44 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool" '? Mat 22:45 "If David then calls Him 'Lord,' how is He his Son?"

B4 I believe any quote 4rm d book of 'Mathew,Mark,Luke and John' please do me a favour by telling me what were their 1st names? Where in the world does some1 write a document and put just one name there? No where,only in d bible. Go and ask a writer u know,whether there's such in the world? I guarantee u,u'll not find it. Even the church authority till dis day,has not being able 2 explain d concept of the trinity. And some even admit that (Mark,mathew,luke and john) were probably pen names. The concept of jesus christ's divinity started with them;people who never met jesus. I ask u 2 show where in the gospel of jes of jesus,wia christ said I am God,worship me. Please do so...I'm waiting on U. And again,u should know,ur views about islam are misguided and extreme. I have a sister,born the same mother,raised a muslim but 2day is a xtian. Q:who threatened her life? A:No one. My maternal grand mum,died a xtian,and was buried a xtian. So,dude....learn not 2 judge blindly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.