Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53545 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by blingxx(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Recieve healing in Jesus Name!

on top say he is saying the bitter truth undecided
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Precel1:

go back and read the last few lines of my very first post on this thread ... #not judging either

Ok. Point taken.tnx.how was your night?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Opharhe: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Take it easy on yourself dolt
Ranting here won't change anything
If dem born your mama well come talk am outside.
Sebi you have seen his dick b4?
Ewu
grin grin grin
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

I'm talking about insult and u are talking about ideological differences. The prophethood of Jesus Christ is duly captured in our Holy Book and that is what we go by. I can assure u that any muslim who insult Christ will be attacked by his fellow muslim. If saying that Jesus Christ is a prophet translates to insult, it means that they are insulting their Holy prophet too because he is also regarded as a prophet. So, it is just about ideology rather than insult.
Can I ask a question? Do you think the description of Jesus, a Jew by arabs 500 years after christianity would be accurate? If you want to know about Jesus Christ, go directly to the source, the Bible. And pray that He reveals Himself to you.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
U just proved my point. There are records of who mary was and who her mother was and her father too. Likewise aisha (RA). I ask u 2 point out a single,crystal clear statement of jesus christ in the bible where he said I am God worship me. Search 4rm now,till thy kingdom come,u will never find it. Again,who was the father n mother of mathew,mark,luke and john? All prophets of God had their origin documented in the holy books. So,tell me who were d parents of mark,mathew,luke and john.

Hopefully we are getting somewhere with this. Define what it means to be a Prophet and Prophecy?

Is Aisha a Prophet in Islam? We'll go from there.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by monex(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.

exactly. I hear that regularly from mosques and Muslim articles. Christians consider Jesus to be con-substantial (of same substance) with God. Jesus is God. So calling Jesus a mere prophet is Heresy and an insult.

Also we should realise that Satanism is a religion, so the stoning of shaytan by Muslims and the Christian song (satan don fall for gutter, march am march am) would be deemed to be an insult to someone's religion.

At the end, It is important to not upset people - so even if i can say anything about your religion in your absence, i would not say bad about it to your face so as not to hurt your sensibilities.

Matrydom is a different ball game though: You say the truth and accept the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by domopps(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Foolish set of people.......how can you fight for God!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by 4front(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Who and who is looking for whose problems;d religion dt claim peace;yet mandate Holy Jihad. If truly muslims serve holy God,then they shld nt be provoked whenever anybody talk against mohamed,if d religion is real,God will fight for himself. Christiand dont fight for God,God fight for them...can anybody tells me what is holy in a war....nothing! Yoruba muslim still practice their with exposition, we are brothers here, but northern muslim they lack common sense, how in d world wound someone derive pleasure in killing another man. Where is their conscience? Die i suppose.
MrKong:
Its unfortunate how some people will come here and preach about "Live and Let's Live" and yet do the opposite...how hard is it for you to respect some other people's believes?...it's not a question of "why can't you leave your God to fight" -ish thing, it's about avoiding what you know for sure will lead to religious fracas. You know doing a particular thing insults the believe system of someone and yet you keep doing it and when they show discontent, you say they are intolerant. What rubbish!!? sad

You don't go about looking for trouble and when it finds you, you start yelling

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:

You're the real big ignorant fool
It is impossible for Muslims to insult Jesus Christ (pbuh) because, as a Muslim, we must believe in Jesus and his teachings.
We know Jesus Christ better than your so called Christians.
Fyi, one of the five holy books a Muslim must believe in is the bible (Not today's already and errors filled bible though)
You're so ignorant.

Glad you say Muslims believe in Jesus and know him better that any so called Christian.

But somehow you know and yet refuse to hear:
Mat 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' Mat 5:44 "But I say to you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, BLESS THISE WHO CURSE YOU, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, Mat 5:45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

4 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2016
prela:

What's this one saying "chapter number 5 vs 25" you ok?
grin
prela:

What's this one saying "chapter number 5 vs 25" you ok?
im high on you nah.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by benflin(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
Explain the meaning of Arna" Infidel" in relation to Christianity as generally use in the north
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by hippyzuki(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U can only say that on nairaland and the people actually causing problem in this country will soon be revealed. But for ur insult, I'm not surprised cos that is what ur religion is known for.
in as much as I don't subscribe to the poster insulting you. It is very disrespectful and immature to insult Christians
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by prela(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Skmoda360:
grin
im high on you nah.

Oh......I see
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by mickyeddi(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
MrKong:
Its unfortunate how some people will come here and preach about "Live and Let's Live" and yet do the opposite...how hard is it for you to respect some other people's believes?...it's not a question of "why can't you leave your God to fight" -ish thing, it's about avoiding what you know for sure will lead to religious fracas. You know doing a particular thing insults the believe system of someone and yet you keep doing it and when they show discontent, you say they are intolerant. What rubbish!!? sad

You don't go about looking for trouble and when it finds you, you start yelling

So your god is so uselesa he needs his followers to fight on his behalf. The sooner you folks start using your rational thinking the better your country will be instead of fighting and killing one another over a god.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Yeeyo: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
religion of peace is@ work.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
One question: Do you think the description of Jesus, a Jew by an arab 500 years after christianity begun would be accurate? If you want to know about a Nigerian, would you go by the description of a south african after 500 years? Jesus is the Son of the living God. He loves you and He knows you by name, pray and ask for an experience with Jesus.
salykely:

U should be the one working on ur comprehension. Muslims don't regard Jesus as a mere prophet as wrongly asserted by you. He is regarded as one of the mighty messengers, Prophet and Servant of God. Just to confirm our stance on Jesus I posted verses that illustrate how he was regarded during his life time. A Prophet he was and a Prophet and servant of God he was regarded by his people.if someone is a servant u are left to comprehend the fact that he cant share same status with the one who sent him I.e. God.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by prela(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin

superstitious Yoruba woman

Emi ni yen o grin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
dermmy:

you better tell your brothers to stop this useless bloodshed. Now how do you guys want to prove to the whole world that islam is a religion of peace? Do you think the next generation will be a part of this blood fury? Islam will destroy itself if care is not taken.
U better tell ur christian brothers to learn to tolerate and respect other pples faith and values in life,ONLY then will there be peace!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by gidjah(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2016
yes o my brother, one would have thought that na illiteracy dey worry this islamic demons messing up in the north,but you would be so shovkung shovked to the wit that mostbof this demons are really educated and very exposed.so it puts a question on what are this islamic clerics teaching at their various shools ?.most ofvus who are from the other side and grew up entirely in the north would understand the dig.Thet give their kids negative indoctrination right from the cradle and as such youbwatch them practice what they have been taught all their lives.I shake my head for islam and pity the Christian s in this nation. Your leaders are busy buildung gigantic structures while uslam is busy building gigantic ft fanatics who will at turn ,destroy your gigantic building s in a twinkling of an eye.
Richie0974:
Even the supposedly educated students are not left out in this fight for religion, it's a shame on them.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by 9japride(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Both parents and their children up north are potential killers all in the name of defending their religion. Hope dey defend their religion too down south. Nobody has monopoly of violence
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Hopefully we are getting somewhere with this. Define what it means to be a Prophet and Prophecy?

Is Aisha a Prophet in Islam? We'll go from there.
Nope she wasn't. And no revelation was sent 2 her. She's a respected woman in muslim history,just like ruth,mary et al were. Now I ask u,don't change the topic...explain who mark,mathew,luke and john were. People who never met jesus,who were never disciples of jesus but are the ones writing about his so-called divinity. And again,like I've said b4,show me wia jesus in his own word said he his God and therefore he should worshipped. When u do dis,I'll accept all dat u've said.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2016
prela:

Oh......I see
so what's up with you?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by gbotemi12: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Islam was regarded by Muslims as religion of peace.Is their attitude toward other show any peace? Can anybody fight for God? Or was it written in Qur'an that you kill for God ?Why fighting a battle that is meant for God?Where is the peace in Islam?Where is peace in Syria, Mali,Egypt, Pakistan,Afghanistan, Lybia, Sudan,Boko Haram in Northern Nigeria e.t.c. Bombing ,killing is being carryout through out the world by Muslim fighters why not Christian?Now tell me,is Islam is a religion of peace?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Omonigeriarere: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
[/s]

Go to Alausa Secretariat on next Sunday and listen to how Jesus and his followers are being mesmerized without any voice raised against them. Thousands of audio and video cassette abounds there to bastardise Christianity. Worst still, this is the road where thousands of Christians passed to get to their churches. In fact, the 5:00 Preacher in the mosque close to my house who wake me up this morning based all his topics on how Jesus is not Lord. Yet, you won't hear any attempt by Christian to fight anybody.

But when it is opposite, you guys are ready to fight and even burn churches: you need mental re-orientation in all ramifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by otitokoroleti: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2016
blingxx:

on top say he is saying the bitter truth undecided
Recieve healing

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Shut your trap there! Muslims insult Jesus and our God on daily basis and nothing happened. Even El Rufai did! Address the issue on hand without sounding bias. No religion deserves its prophets to be insulted, but where such occurs, Let God fight for himself! Islam is soooo intolerant
Never in ur life should u get into my mention again. I will assume that the first is a mistake but if u try this again, I can assure u that it will not be palatable for u and by the time I'm through with u, if u open a thread and see any moniker that starts with the letter 'k', u will leave the thread, log out, switch off that ur phone, remove the battery and avoid the phone for one week. So don't wake the sleeping dog and save urself the stress of runing to a moderator.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by babaireti(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

God Bless you for this comment
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Elsquidme(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
this guy claiming ignorance forming Muslims never insult Jesus Christ. is it because christians don't react the way muslim do? many Christians died because of islam but you hardly see a muslim die because of Christians. always forming saint while na dem be evil.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
Nope she wasn't. And no revelation was sent 2 her. She's a respected woman in muslim history,just like ruth,mary et al were. Now I ask u,don't change the topic...explain who mark,mathew,luke and john were. People who never met jesus,who were never disciples of jesus but are the ones writing about his so-called divinity. And again,like I've said b4,show me wia jesus in his own word said he his God and therefore he should worshipped. When u do dis,I'll accept all dat u've said.

Please Read:
These are the 12 disciples hope you read;
Mat 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Mat 10:3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Mat 10:4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him.

Now since we have established that your are not looking for the Book of Jesus in the Bible read;
Joh 5:25 "Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. Joh 5:26 "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,

Has Mohammed ever called himself the Son or even a Son of God?

If this doesn't show you another place where Jesus speaks of his divinity then you are just another typical Muslim who can read but will shout that it is not there.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by mistersle3m(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
You are so stupid! WTF is wrong with you
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by linusbnn(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2016
FroshPapie:

Tell me where Jesus call himslf dat n u av me

Please read John 8:57-58, john 10:30, john 8:12, Mathew 28:20. These chapters are words from the mouth of Jesus christ himself where he equal himself to be God Almighty.

In John 8:58 Jesus said: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” He not just says that he existed before Abraham existed 2000 years ago. He also calls himself ‘I am’, which is the name of God.

In John 10:30 Jesus said: “I and the Father are one.”

Jesus used several other saying with ‘I am’ in which he claimed to be equal to God. An example of this is “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life” (John 8:12). This can never be said about just a man. Only God is the light of the world. Only God can give the light of life.

Jesus was sentenced to death and nailed to the cross for claiming to be God. But because he actually was God, death could not hold him. On the third day he rose from the grave, proving his claims to be God in the flesh.

After his resurrection, just before he went to heaven, Jesus commanded his disciples to baptise people ‘in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19). Again, we see the Trinity here in the words of Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are equal and are equally God.

Yes, Jesus claimed to be God. Jesus is God. That is great news, because only God himself could rightfully make the promise that Jesus made “I am with you always, to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). Jesus is eternal. Jesus is omnipresent. That is why he can take care of us and bless us even today.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dubsy91(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

stop spewing trash,no christian will utter any such word in public in d north knowing wat u animals re capable of,i've seen alot of such stories,muslims always cook up such false stories to cause mayhem...back wen i was in sch my muslim classmates always said awful tins against our God n d Holy Trinity,yet we we always warned by our christian teachers never to retaliate cos u ppl would turn d story upside down n go on killing spree...shame on u lots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.