Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. (996 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good day everyone, MrDojo here

Its not a new thing in our society for our ladies to hope,cook,fast,pray,con,sleep etc their way into the homes of wealthy suitors..

I'm curious to know how the reverse affects our male population... Hence the question, "Guys do you feel comfortable marrying from wealthy homes" ( wealthy in the context of this write up means a family that is "Far far richer than yours" )

Can you do it? If yes why? If no, then why not? Will it make you feel inferior to your inlawas? Etc....

I'll like to here everyones opinion... grin grin

Cc

Lalasticlala
Dominque

Move it, if it is worthy
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
See question oh!
Who would prefer a broke girl??

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well honestly life is like a movie, we dont know and we cant determine the next scene.
Love can come from anywhere, be it from a poor, average or a rich family, i cant say i will like to get married to a lady that comes from a rich or a poor family.
But all i know is that whether rich or poor family, i will Love and cherish and take care of my wife with all my heart and Money.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
See question oh!
Who would prefer a broke girl??

Lol cheesy...

In a normal Nigerian setting if the womans family is "far-far" richer than that of the man, 6 out of 10 times there would be a lot of oppresion ( in one form or in differnet ways )from the rich inlaws.... What I'm asking is if guys can cope with it...
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
And it also happens the other way round. If the girl can bear the in-laws' shît due to this reason, the guy should also be able to cope with it.
Besides, if you happen to fall in love with someone whose status is way "above" yours, would you tell me you won't want to marry her because of this?
MrDojo:

Lol cheesy...

In a normal Nigerian setting if the womans family is "far-far" richer than that of the man, 6 out of 10 times there would be a lot of oppresion ( in one form or in differnet ways )from the rich inlaws.... What I'm asking is if guys can cope with it...

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by EmperorLee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Lol cheesy...

When dem no oppress me wetin I dey take my life do cheesy. So if I marry Dj Cuppy now, I go kan dey do yanga say make her people no oppress me? Surely they will Oppress but it will only be for a limited time because if I play my cards well, in few years I will be richer than my 'rich inlaws'.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
And it also happens the other way round. If the girl can bear the in-laws' shît due to this reason, the guy should also be able to cope with it.
Besides, if you happen to fall in love with someone whose status is way "above" yours, would you tell me you won't want to marry her because of this?

You know everybody is different...what I may tolerate others won't be to......as for me I can marry a lady whose status is above mine....but I won't tolerate her family intimidating my family....I've too much pride to allow that to happen....

But other people will have a different opinion to mine that's why I made the thread to see the diff opins
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Well honestly life is like a movie, we dont know and we cant determine the next scene.
Love can come from anywhere, be it from a poor, average or a rich family, i cant say i will like to get married to a lady that comes from a rich or a poor family.
But all i know is that whether rich or poor family, i will Love and cherish and take care of my wife with all my heart and Money.

Nice one bro.....but I don't think you get w@ I'm saying really...its not about the love you have for your wife, its what comes after you "wifed" her up..that is if she is from a family way richer than yours...

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oh, you're bothered about being intimidated lol. Know that not all families of "higher status" would be the haughty,arrogant type.
And of course, if they try any nonsense, you wouldn't give them room to do that.
MrDojo:

You know everybody is different...what I may tolerate others won't be to......as for me I can marry a lady whose status is above mine....but I won't tolerate her family intimidating my family....I've too much pride to allow that to happen....

But other people will have a different opinion to mine that's why I made the thread to see the diff opins
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

When dem no oppress me wetin I dey take my life do cheesy. So if I marry Dj Cuppy now, I go kan dey do yanga say make her people no oppress me? Surely they will Oppress but it will only be for a limited time because if I play my cards well, in few years I will be richer than my 'rich inlaws'.

cheesy cheesy

Broda you know say some inlaws wicked pass devil Ooooo....
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh, you're bothered about being intimidated lol. Know that not all families of "higher status" would be the haughty,arrogant type.
And of course, if they try any nonsense, you wouldn't give them room to do that.

Yeah for sure not all of em are like that.....but those of them that are like that I don't pray for anybody to jam them because, they'll remind you every blessed day of who you are compared to them.....it will be brutal.....

I can't just imagine having those kind of inlaws... cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by EmperorLee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

cheesy cheesy

Broda you know say some inlaws wicked pass devil Ooooo....

Lool Bruh you sef go dey on top of your game na. You suppose know that kain thing bruh.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Marrying A Lady From A Wealthy Family. by MrDojo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lool Bruh you sef go dey on top of your game na. You suppose know that kain thing bruh.

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / MAN CONSULTS 65 PASTORS BEFORE MARRYING - WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS SHOCKING / 10 Awesome Tips For Making Him Cum With Just Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.