Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended (448 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by Fatherherokay(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Should it be the end of the journey for us? What happened last time was no other thing but a mistake, which was eventually too costly for me to bear.
Close your eyes and flash your mind back. Think of the beautiful moments we spent and shared together. Think of the day I was right beside you, holding your hands and cooing like a bird into your ears.Our better moment together is yet to come, and this may never come unless you find a place in your heart to forgive me. A place in your heart that is positive. A place in your heart that http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-88-this-letter-to-guyladyspouse.html I didn’t know how much I had loved you until this very moment. I didn’t know how much my heart cares about you until now. I used to think love is blind until I realized individual flaws is an eye-opener. I didn’t know I was having a diamond in the gutter until I mishandled it and saw it shining far away from my reach. Close your eyes and flash your mind back. Think of the beautiful moments we spent and shared together. Think of the day I was right beside you, holding your hands and cooing like a bird into your ears. Think of the day you promised always to love me. I believe it wasn’t a lip talk, but a reality and subconscious chemistry between us, which is somehow inexplicable to any man. I just wish you can see in yourself what I see inside of you. If you do, you will also fall in love with yourself; you will know you are too precious to be taken for granted. You are my http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/08/topic-88-this-letter-to-guyladyspouse.html
Re: This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by SenhorSean(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Okay
Re: This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by okikiosibodu(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2016
OP, who broke your heart, or whose heart the you break?
Re: This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by Airyprince(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2016
@op i think u must be high on ogbomosho weed mtcheww
Re: This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice one op. Me likes kiss

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Our Parents / Wise Words From An Elder / Room For Single Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.