Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 (4122 Views)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Gentlemen: Pamper 101-301 (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by kandiikane(m): 2:45am On Apr 26, 2011
lool.

I will accept his proposal
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by LordReed(m): 3:19am On Apr 26, 2011
He better be proposing if he is gonna do all'o dat!!!!
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by kandiikane(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2011
Its my way of finding out if he is going to be a good husband,who can do what I can do eg clean house when I am not around or sick. smiley
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by andy1(m): 3:52am On Apr 26, 2011
kandiikane:

Personality- everything you would want in a woman but comes at a prize

Cook me meals
Clean my house
Make my bath
spend money on me
be there at my beck and call
Respect me

The reward for that day of pampering will be very great cheesy

all dis ontop 1 man cheyyy!!!, kandi dis ur reward must rili be grate 4 u 2 ask for all dis, cos if na me****('--***)
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by kandiikane(m): 3:59am On Apr 26, 2011
lol. That is why it is not you because the men I know know how to treat a woman. grin
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by andy1(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^and how wld u knwi f i knw how 2 treat a woman or not?, eehhnn u can test me nah. I ll cook,sweep,dust,wash,mop even run erands 4 u,,,,,,lol,,,,,,**dnt even dream abt it jawe**
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 4:42am On Apr 26, 2011
Lemme even drop comment sef---

Personality type-- Care-free and I like to think I'm funny---yh and all the other "stuffs" people list! smiley

BE IGBO!!!!
BE FUNNY!
Buy me  BEATS by DR.DRE! (white pro. HP)

Oh yh, I want these shoes:

Price: $4,850  wink

Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by andy1(m): 5:00am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^k sweery am willing 2 buy u dat yellow caterpillar, lol, Txt me ur addy on 021-IS-IT-YOUR-MONEY, And usps ll be @ ur door step wif em kicks,
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2011
^^ You call "my" hot shoes yellow caterpillar? Shame on you! 

Anyways thank you cheesy. What about the HeadPhones? undecided

Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by MsPotato(f): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2011
kandiikane:

lool.

I will accept his proposal

This reminded me of my aunt. She had this bf and this bf does everything for her like in your list. Than when she got married to him and have two kids. Suddenly he treats her like a slave. She than demanded foir divorce when the day he strangled her. Than she went to complain to his sister and the sister said that he has been abusive from before only that unfortunately for my aunt, she saw the fake side of him. The so called do everything and be romantic type of guy.

Anyways, I pray it wont be the same cause I know everyone is different. Just that when you say proposal and your list came up, it just reminded me of my aunt. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Arinzechukwu500: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2011
Omg! So nothing 4 a poor man who can't afford shoe shopping, money, trip 2 dubai, 2go may be better lol
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Tosinville(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2011
^2go ke? those who lies to you to be a lady online? no dey deceive yourself with online stuff on a thing jare.
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2011
@OP: Ok, here is my response. In terms of personality, I can usually vibe with most guys. There really isn't one type of personality that I like. In terms of my own personality, I would say I'm pretty laid back [idk, I guess you'd have to judge that for yourself].

As for what I expect from a guy:

- he should be respectful

- he should be compassionate.

- he should be reliable.

- he shouldn't rely on text messaging as a tool of courtship.

- he should have a "way" about him.

- he should have moved on from pickup lines to conversation starters.

- he should want the party to end at some point [at some point in time, he needs to realize that he has responsibilities and that life isn't always about partying and having a good time.]

- he should be worldly.

- he should at least know know how to cook one thing really well.

- he should have a politically, culturally, and socially aware of things both within the country he resides in, the country of his birth [if he was not born in the country he currently resides in], and the country of others.

- he should behave as if his mother raised him correctly--even if she didn't.

- he should still be eager to learn, teach, and exchange knowledge.

- he should be financially secure and independent.

- he should be a gentleman [I love gentlemen kiss].

- he should be faithful.

- he should not be addicted to his work.

- he should admit his mistakes.

- he should be secure with himself as a man, lover, and any other way possible that a man can be secure about themselves [even if he isn't, I can try and work with that].

- he should be comfortable with me emotionally, sexually, physically, and any other way possible.

- he should have a sense of humor with a dash of humility.

- I expect him to challenge me in a manner that enables me to become a better person, woman, lover, partner, and human being.

By the way, I picked some of the things on this list from and article I read through a while ago. All I did was tweak it to add some of my own personal preferences.
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by jaybee3(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^^^^^
All of that?
Chei i have to buckle ma shoes so as to have all areas covered
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2011
jay bee:

^^^^^^^
All of that?
Chei i have to buckle ma shoes so as to have all areas covered

lol, not exactly all of that but most would be nice. There are some men with such qualities-its just a matter of me finding them smiley
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2011
Chesus! Inked underscore Nerd! What going on? ! undecided
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2011
^^^ Hehehe, I know what I like grin. I didn't really say it was a must to have every single thing grin
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Goldieluks: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Ok, here is my response. In terms of personality, I can usually vibe with most guys. There really isn't one type of personality that I like. In terms of my own personality, I would say I'm pretty laid back [idk, I guess you'd have to judge that for yourself].

As for what I expect from a guy:

- he should be respectful

- he should be compassionate.

- he should be reliable.

- he shouldn't rely on text messaging as a tool of courtship.

- he should have a "way" about him.

- he should have moved on from pickup lines to conversation starters.

- he should want the party to end at some point [at some point in time, he needs to realize that he has responsibilities and that life isn't always about partying and having a good time.]

- he should be worldly.

- he should at least know know how to cook one thing really well.

- he should have a politically, culturally, and socially aware of things both within the country he resides in, the country of his birth [if he was not born in the country he currently resides in], and the country of others.

- he should behave as if his mother raised him correctly--even if she didn't.

- he should still be eager to learn, teach, and exchange knowledge.

- he should be financially secure and independent.

- he should be a gentleman [I love gentlemen kiss].

- he should be faithful.

- he should not be addicted to his work.

- he should admit his mistakes.

- he should be secure with himself as a man, lover, and any other way possible that a man can be secure about themselves [even if he isn't, I can try and work with that].

- he should be comfortable with me emotionally, sexually, physically, and any other way possible.

- he should have a sense of humor with a dash of humility.

- I expect him to challenge me in a manner that enables me to become a better person, woman, lover, partner, and human being.

By the way, I picked some of the things on this list from and article I read through a while ago. All I did was tweak it to add some of my own personal preferences.

[/quote

Lol,the topic says 'pamper' not 'the idea man' undecided
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Hehehe, I know what I like grin. I didn't really say it was a must to have every single thing grin

Are you busy? If you not, could you come on yahoo? smiley
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2011
@ Goldie--LoL-- Don't mind Inkiru o!
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol,the topic says 'pamper' not 'the idea man' undecided

When did I say that that was my ideal man? The OP said "To all the ladies in the house I like u to enlighten us guys on the basic, intermediate and advanced pampering gestures u expect from your man. Pls include at the beginning your personality type to put your answer into a bright perspective." which I did smiley

BABE!:

Are you busy? If you not, could you come on yahoo?  smiley

Okie dokie smiley

BABE!:

@ Goldie--LoL-- Don't mind Inkiru o!

Una dey laugh eh? When you come see me wed such a man we shall see if you'll continue laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Phate07(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2011

Inked, that your list is quite tall. Are you aware you'll be searching for a long time?
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2011
Phate07:

Inked, that your list is quite tall. Are you aware you'll be searching for a long time?

Omg, does anyone not see that I said that its not a must for a man to have all those things? Besides, all I did was answer the OP's question. Na crime? undecided embarassed
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Goldieluks: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

When did I say that that was my ideal man? The OP said "To all the ladies in the house I like u to enlighten us guys on the basic, intermediate and advanced pampering gestures u expect from your man. Pls include at the beginning your personality type to put your answer into a bright perspective." which I did smiley

Okie dokie smiley

Una dey laugh eh? When you come see me wed such a man we shall see if you'll continue laughing grin grin grin grin

abeg invite us to your wedding with the ''PERFECT'' man on earth oh. grin grin

Phate07:

i pray she doesn't grow white hair and beard while waiting,for ''mr perfect'' grin grin undecided
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2011
Kai! See list, guys are in trouble.
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2011
^^ Did you see my list! cheesy cheesy Very short and Succinct, not like Sister Inkiru's own! (lol)

Pls scroll up and check it out. See what you can do! wink wink
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2011
@Inked
ROTFLMAO!!!! All that just to give you a shoulder rub!!!! LoL!

Must be the Nerd-side talking lol.
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2011
J12:

Kai! See list, guys are in trouble.

Smh, all I did was answer the OP's question. Its not like he put a limit on what I could include in my response.

Goldieluks:

abeg invite us to your wedding with the ''PERFECT'' man on earth oh. grin grin

Sure, no problem. If I find him, then you'll be the first to know.

BABE!:

^^ Did you see my list!  cheesy cheesy Very short and Succinct, not like Sister Inkiru's own! (lol)

grin cool

Lord_Reed:

@Inked
ROTFLMAO!!!! All that just to give you a shoulder rub!!!! LoL!

Must be the Nerd-side talking lol.

Smh undecided
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by Goldieluks: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Did you see my list! cheesy cheesy Very short and Succinct, not like Sister Inkiru's own! (lol)

Lmao,
is he your guy? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by BABE3: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2011
^^ Nah! He's my gay friend . smiley
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by LordReed(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2011
@Inked
Like Goldie mentioned it is supposed to be about things he could do to pamper you. I do appreciate your comment though was just funning ya. lol wink
Re: Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 by InkedNerd(f): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Inked
Like Goldie mentioned it is supposed to be about things he could do to pamper you. I do appreciate your comment though was just funning ya. lol wink

Hehehe, those things can pamper me grin

Do you have any of those qualities? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Breast Sucking Good For You? / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.