Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? (559 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by meekyrozzay: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
All i got to say is Love is in the heart, so making it so public for a proposal is somehow. I feel the publicity could be better done during your wedding instead of going to Shoprite kneeling down and opening a ring and the lady is covering her face and the guy is looking dumb founded and all.... #PALMCHAT
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerians, copycats of oyibo people since 1900
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
I don't see the sense in it.

The truest moments of love between two people don’t come when there’s an audience. They happen quietly.
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by thesicilian: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2016
Most of the time its just a publicity stunt. Coming to an open, crowd filled area to act a movie on what the girl has already accepted in private
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Sphilip1(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Some guys and ladies feel it embarassing but If you ask, i will say public proposal speeks alot about your confidence.

It is also romantic to some ladies
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Love is in the heart. grin
Any love in the deepest part of the heart that's not expressed is as good as useless to the person you have the love for and public proposals is just one of the million ways some people choose to express such love and there's nothing wrong with it as there's no weirdness in it.

Most people that have done it were already sure of the answer they'll get and just wanted something memorable/romantic. If you don't like it, don't do it and don't yap about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2016

lol. what's y'all deal tho?

let people express their love the way they wanna. different shades for different people. I'm not a big fan of all those public display of Affection Mumbo-Jumbos. actually if some dude I'm dating ever tries proposing in someplace other than the bedroom. I'd simply runaway..and maybe kill him!angry

buh that doesn't mean people who love doing it publicly love their spouses any less than I would. think of it simply as expressing your love to the world.smiley

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Depends on the individual, but it doesn't make sense to me. I would like it to be very intimate so that I can narrate cheesy to the rest of the world how it all went down. Now if it's publicly done, before I even call my cousin she has already seen it on FB.
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Sphilip1(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
actually if some dude I'm dating ever tries proposing in someplace other than the bedroom. I'd simply runaway..and maybe kill him!angry

run away? Are you for real
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Sphilip1(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Depends on the individual, but it doesn't make sense to me. I would like it to be very intimate so that I can narrate cheesy to the rest of the world how it all went down. Now if it's publicly done, before I even call my cousin she has already seen it on FB.

i hear you ma.

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Sphilip1:

font=serif][oh, I'm being serious! grin

[/font]
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Sphilip1:

font=serif][oh, I'm being serious! grin

[/font]
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by FvckShiT(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. what's y'all deal tho?

let people express their love the way they wanna. different shades for different people. I'm not a big fan of all those public display of Affection Mumbo-Jumbos. actually if some dude I'm dating ever tries proposing in someplace other than the bedroom. I'd simply runaway..and maybe kill him!angry

buh that doesn't mean people who love doing it publicly love their spouses any less than I would. think of it simply as expressing your love to the world.smiley

Fùcking Famzing.....

grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Does It Make Sense? Proposing To A Lady In Public Places? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fùcking Famzing.....
grin grin grin grin grin angry
[fúck you talking bout? undecided

(1) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 – Must Read / Joy Or Jealousy? / when financial problem starts Following You On Instagram..picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.