Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities (831 Views)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Fresh:
After taking a statistics on where people find their wives/husbands... I came up with this hypothesis...
You can meet your wife/husband in 4 places, they are :
1. Where u worship God (40%)
2. Where u stay, study, visit or hangout(40%)
3. Where u work(15%)
4. Online or village(5%)

... If you have a contrary view concerning the Probabilities(percentages) please post it

...Finally, Put on your Spiritual glasses n u will see him/her cos physically the person might not look it at the initial stage... #word

#bob-theory #iRepJesus4life
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Ok, let me keep observing
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by Sahaboi(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
ɛռɖ tɨʍɛ ʟօʋɛ
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sahaboi:
ɛռɖ tɨʍɛ ʟօʋɛ

I guess you are referring to number 9...lol
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sahaboi:
ɛռɖ tɨʍɛ ʟօʋɛ

I guess you are referring to number 9...lol
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oma307:
Ok, let me keep observing
... I guess you agree with this hypothesis... Thanks
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Running a poll on a thread in another room, for now workplace is leading as the most likely place to meet your wife.... What's your own most likely place... Let's run a poll here
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
berepiki:
Fresh:
After taking a statistics on where people find their wives/husbands... I came up with this hypothesis...
You can meet your wife/husband in 4 places, they are :
1. Where u worship God (40%)
2. Where u stay, study, visit or hangout(40%)
3. Where u work(15%)
4. Online or village(5%)

... If you have a contrary view concerning the Probabilities(percentages) please post it

...Finally, Put on your Spiritual glasses n u will see him/her cos physically the person might not look it at the initial stage... #word

#bob-theory #iRepJesus4life

Referrals from friends and family 60%

1 Like

Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Axon:

This one isn't cool at all.

if anything goes wrong in the marriage, spouses will have who to blame for their predicament. grin
Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Is one isn't cool at all.

if anything goes wrong in the marriage, spouses will have who to blame for their predicament. grin

It works... and spouses will always have someone to blame.

1 Like

Re: Four Places To Meet You Wife/husband And The Probabilities by berepiki(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Axon:

... Lol... Never thought this is still going on in this computer age.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If My Girl Friend Is Cheating On Me? / You Can Start Slow / Girl Broke Up With Boyfriend Because Of Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.