Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (55396 Views)

Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 8BitGee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
ucee64:
Na them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4144839_4106838mark0jpega135d72037c519f43bfefd419b6c6805_jpeg_jpeg71b75e2032c75fea668ee4b8457a4c2f

I laughed when I saw your image.

We call it "baramu". We are the first to jest about it. It won't elicit the reaction you think it should. Sorry. Try brown roof. Atole grin grin grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by heilige(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why won`t she just date him cool
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Its destiny that has made them to even be posted from school to the same State, same PPA.. The babe for pity the guy na..
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by smart024(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wait o...
There's more to this than meet-the-eye...
Look at the facial age differences of the guy and the babe o...

cool cool cool
What are this two not telling us...?
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by SurePresident: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Greatzeus:

Some post are hilarious,some are intelligent.This is both hilarious and intelligent cool
I am referring to the pics about 'complete and Finished'
Thanks Bro. grin grin grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Ralphdan(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
If you like go talk anyhow again grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by smileysmiley(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yoruba boys and violent love... someone please help me with that Zuma's pic jaree... they either killing someone for rejecting their proposal or removing the person's teeth, those boys have no joy at all.
Ladies next time a Yoruba boy say "hello" please run without looking back, those boys e get as dem take be

1 Like

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ojsmscom(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
our yoruba brother why naa
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
After finishing his service at Abia prison yard he should be transferred to the Lagos maximum kirikiri prison to continue his service extension.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 500samuel(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
NICENEDU29:

You should rather read and check the name again. The fact that they are serving in Abia State DOES NOT mean that they are indigines of Abia State. From their names alone, you dont need a magician or a prophet to tell you that they are from any of the southwestern states. Besides, an average secondary school leaver (let alone saying an undergraduate or a graduate) knows that in line with the NYSC policy, nobody can be posted or deployed to his or her state of origin to serve. It is common knowledge. So, dont display your ignorance here.

thank God u now understand
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Jungleluv5: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 500samuel(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
NICENEDU29:

You should rather read and check the name again. The fact that they are serving in Abia State DOES NOT mean that they are indigines of Abia State. From their names alone, you dont need a magician or a prophet to tell you that they are from any of the southwestern states. Besides, an average secondary school leaver (let alone saying an undergraduate or a graduate) knows that in line with the NYSC policy, nobody can be posted or deployed to his or her state of origin to serve. It is common knowledge. So, dont display your ignorance here.

check what the guy said before quoting me...
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 500samuel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
kings09:
The corpers involved r of yoruba origin but serving in abia. Abeg deploy us name checking skills wella

now u are talking
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by DengXioping(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
NOBODYY:
There is always a three side to every story
My part
Your part

The truth

Dont be quick to judge yet
True.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by greggng: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am seeing this from another angle. I believe they re destined to be husband and wife otherwise how come something that started from the undergraduate days eventual brought them together again. My senior prefect did same to a certain girl during my secondary sch days today they re happily married. Each time I remind them of the childish act, both will attack me. They will make up but unfortunately only the teeth will suffer
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by dissybling(f): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2016
for him mind e too fine uwa afid
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by reducto: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ugly corpers from the shout WASTE grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.