Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (55395 Views)

Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Now its Abia corper?

When Morolake Akinosun the daughter of Pastor Wale and Pastor Foluke Akinosun won Olympics gold medal for USA, The MODs changed the name of the thread and gloriously named it [size=15pt]Yoruba pastors daughter wins Olympic medal for USA[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/3302195/morolake-akinosun-won-gold-medal

Now Oluwabusiyi Adeola Bolarinde committed a crime in Abia.
My question is why is the topic not [size=14pt]Yoruba Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer in Abia state?[/size]

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by IamSimi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I lay a curse on Buhari this day
joor how Buhari take affect love mata?
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Richy4(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
ucee64:
Na them

smiley very funny

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by brojoshua: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
And his elder brothers are in the house of assembly
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ojietu: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Excuse me

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by probitymhe(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Edwardhead:
can you please help us change the topic of the post to PHOTO OF ANIMAL THAT REMOVE HUMAN BEING TEETH FOR NOT ACCEPTING HIS OVERTURES? cheesy cheesy
#wink#
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
If he could hammered this woman for rejecting him, it means he could have killed her if she was young and beautiful.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Love is not by force.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Now its Abia corper?

When Morolake Akinosun the daughter of Pastor Wale and Pastor Foluke Akinosun won Olympics gold medal for USA, The MODs changed the name of the thread and gloriously named it [size=15pt]Yoruba pastors daughter wins Olympic medal for USA[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/3302195/morolake-akinosun-won-gold-medal

Now Oluwabusiyi Adeola Bolarinde committed a crime in Abia.
My question is why is the topic not [size=14pt]Yoruba Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer in Abia state?[/size]
Tribal bigotry has done more collateral damage to Nigeria than political corruption.

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
SurePresident:
He's a shameless he-goat, should be cooling his heels in Jail by now.

In another news, I need to be completed!
Some post are hilarious,some are intelligent.This is both hilarious and intelligent cool
I am referring to the pics about 'complete and Finished'

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Swetieswetie: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
So how do you kiss her when you removed all the teeth in her mouth.This is not how Romeo woo Juliet.Love is not by force
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Franky826: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Victorakats:
I understand that rejection is a bitter pill but beat another man's daughter and remove her teeth is indeed wicked.

For Relationship

Sex

Love

And Marriage articles... Visit www.amaraofficial.com.

Lol. I don catch this man for naira land grin grin grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Maski87: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
The girl no fine

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Huffington: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
A male National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member identified as Oluwabusiyi Adeola Bolarinde has reportedly battered and removed two teeth of a fellow female corps member, Temitope Adedewe, for refusing to date him.
The incident took place in Arochukwu, Abia State during the weekend.

OK seen... grin grin grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by NICENEDU29: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
500samuel:

read it again
You should rather read and check the name again. The fact that they are serving in Abia State DOES NOT mean that they are indigines of Abia State. From their names alone, you dont need a magician or a prophet to tell you that they are from any of the southwestern states. Besides, an average secondary school leaver (let alone saying an undergraduate or a graduate) knows that in line with the NYSC policy, nobody can be posted or deployed to his or her state of origin to serve. It is common knowledge. So, dont display your ignorance here.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Litmus: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Most likely lies.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
see his face like Amala mtchewwwww
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oooowo Oooobo daaaaah Corper grin
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Belovedmide: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ladies beware o. May be he brought money, chicken laps, pepper soup etc. and everything was sweet in your mouth. This is how it may end
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
In basketmouth's voice ''could this be love''? See the girl face like river niger bridge. Maybe she get bum bum cool
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Alameer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by jaafree: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't blame him, maybe in his village that's the only way to make a girl fall for u, there girls there most be the strong head types cheesy
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by cruz419(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some boys sha,, people dey propose to dere wife to be for nysc u dey beat person, u get luck say no be woman way get craze for head u for regret ur life,, but e need to be punish I hate men who hit woman especially if it cos dey turn down dere advances it show u got low self esteem bro d guy is just not man enough!!
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ukelament(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
NCAN BIGHT OF BONNY BRANCH REPORTING FOR DUTY AND NAME ENTERED INTO THE ARCHIVE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by oyolajuwon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
my Guy haba,because she refused dating uu should be brought to face the wrought of the law.
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na she be the only female corper for Abia?
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm sorry. . but I still can't believe this story is true.

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers