Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

New And Distrubed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New And Distrubed (691 Views)

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / This Is 2012: A New And A New Thread Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Distrubed by Inurdreamz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
My heart still bleeds and i cant help it. I thought by nw i should be done gettin over her-to think its over a yr now since she left me for her ex. sad
I really need to get over her as soon as possible. Av been told by friends that all i need to do is hangout wit friends and luvd ones, perhaps go after anoda gurl. This i find very difficult to do cos we had dis strong unbelievable chemistry between us. Guys am new here and am tryna find ma way out here. I find this site interestin and would really luv to meet luvable, courteous and interestin people to chat with (prefferably gurls). Am kinda bored and disturbed right now and i need someone to talk to, here is ma email add usmahjiz4u@yahoo.com. You can also holla me on ma mobile 08056406038. Thnks guys smiley
Re: New And Distrubed by 2Legit2Qui: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
In your dreams- just as your name says.
Re: New And Distrubed by kerosine: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
@poster,we are all yours truely
Re: New And Distrubed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hun I feel your pain. Why dont you join us here we always have a good laugh with the ridiculousness some folks come up with grin
Re: New And Distrubed by Inurdreamz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
kerosine:

@poster,we are all yours truely

thanks man. smiley

Ebonyeyes:

Hun I feel your pain. Why dont you join us here we always have a good laugh with the ridiculousness some folks come up with grin

Yeah thanx cutie i guess i will start with that, gracias! wink
Re: New And Distrubed by kerosine: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
@poster, you will soon forget your sorrow,just try to be an active poster, nairaland is one world,one family as well, i tell you a mental doctor cannot pose a threat to nairalnaders incase of diagnose,also a nairalander can never  die of hypertension or migraine,this is the spot even the most tensed comes to cool down,GREAT NAIRALAND is nothing but a comforter in times of sorrow, we dnt need a physician cos we hardly fall sick,nothing to diagnose, neither do we have to pay for crack ya ribs,or nite of a thousand laugh, our only cure to all ailment is LAUGHTER grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: New And Distrubed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Inurdreamz:

Yeah thanx cutie i guess i will start with that, gracias! wink
Your welcome hun wink Just enjoy.
Re: New And Distrubed by Inurdreamz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
kerosine:

@poster, you will soon forget your sorrow,just try to be an active poster, nairaland is one world,one family as well, i tell you a mental doctor cannot pose a threat to nairalnaders incase of diagnose,also a nairalander can never die of hypertension or migraine,this is the spot even the most tensed comes to cool down,GREAT NAIRALAND is nothing but a comforter in times of sorrow, we dnt need a physician cos we hardly fall sick,nothing to diagnose, neither do we have to pay for crack ya ribs,or nite of a thousand laugh, our only cure to all ailment is LAUGHTER grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

ur damn right! grin
have been goin tru some threads already and lmao! grin
Re: New And Distrubed by kolaoloye(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2009
@OP
You are welcome on board.You are in the right place with the right people doing the right thing at the right time.
All you have to do is to shine your eyes well-well. Very soon you must get hooked grin. Welcome once again.
Re: New And Distrubed by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2009
Inurdreamz:

My heart still bleeds and i cant help it. I thought by nw i should be done gettin over her-to think its over a yr now since she left me for her ex. sad
I really need to get over her as soon as possible. Av been told by friends that all i need to do is hangout wit friends and luvd ones, perhaps go after anoda gurl. This i find very difficult to do cos we had dis strong unbelievable chemistry between us. Guys am new here and am tryna find ma way out here. I find this site interestin and would really luv to meet luvable, courteous and interestin people to chat with (prefferably gurls). Am kinda bored and disturbed right now and i need someone to talk to, here is ma email add usmahjiz4u@yahoo.com. You can also holla me on ma mobile 08056406038. Thnks guys smiley

The classicy cliched lyrics. . .don't you peeps even try to be innovative? long yawn undecided
Re: New And Distrubed by whitelexi(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2009
Welcome aboard son, if there's anywhere to fix your boredom, then its nairaland grin grin grin
Re: New And Distrubed by Inurdreamz(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

The classicy cliched lyrics. . .don't you peeps even try to be innovative? long yawn undecided

innovative?  perhaps u tutor me more on this  wink

d last time i checked this doesnt in anyway sounds like a pick up line
Re: New And Distrubed by kerosine: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2009
@inurdreamz,do not fear bashment o, u have to learn how to live with it,cos some here would definately shake you,but just be a mountain,with time you would get used to yabs and you too will be master of yabbing soon
Re: New And Distrubed by Inurdreamz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
kerosine:

@inurdreamz,do not fear bashment o, u have to learn how to live with it,cos some here would definately shake you,but just be a mountain,with time you would get used to yabs and you too will be master of yabbing soon

lol ; grin
nothin dey happen, am up to d task. Its a freeworld with freedom of xpression

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Wil End A Friendship Wit Ur Formal Boyfrd / Who Would You Tell? / Got A Really Big Problem And Seriously Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.