Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (66016 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by DICKtator: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
NigerDeltan:
grin

Silly teacher

He did not hear right.

The student said,"Rochas is walking"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by discusant: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
ujoatu:
He Is Back...
Owelle Ndi Igbo

Bestrides our political landscape like a colossus
Harbinger of change...
Friend of the poor...
Philanthropist number 1...
Rescuer of the masses...
He is back
Gov Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.
Chairman Progressive Governors Forum.

Ik Ogbonna, SA ICT

Politics apart, does Gov. Rochas Okorocha still have any true friends in Imo state?

If there is still any left, let them advice Okorocha to complete the roads his govt started in the three major towns in his state.

From Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe - citizens in thousands daily curse Rochas Okorocha over these abandoned road works.

The most strong person is enough to collapse from the curses citizens navigating these roads place on Okorocha.

Yours truly witnessed this.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by claremont(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
sarrki:
The greatest politician of the south east

The lecturer of political science to the southeast and Nigeria at large welcome back sire

grin grin grin I honestly can't stop laughing. You must have been paid for this, isn't he one of those owing workers?!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by diva90: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Back from where?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Maski87: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Well governor or not a man has to protect hI me self from spiritual warfare and no better place than India when it comes to jazz.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Francon(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Did he swallow the ghost!?

See his tummy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hohohohoohohohoohoh... Okorocha, who slap you?

People hail this man so much, I think Nnamdi Kanu has a better view of this gentle man.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ghost slap ke? Tell me about it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by breakeven: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na Satan go soon slap you. Omoale.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
From my experience in life so far, I've come to learn that there is always some degree of truth to every rumor. It may not have been a ghost, but something definetly happened.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by busky101(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
ujoatu:
He Is Back...
Owelle Ndi Igbo

Harbinger of change...
Friend of the poor...
Rescuer of the masses...
He is back

Ik Ogbonna, SA ICT
the thunder dat will soon fire u is on its way home from rio olympics

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Did he slap the Ghost, or did they Ghost slap him. Please i want to know? Was there any slap?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Sylvester70(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
hehe make we watch nollywood the ghost slap (reloaded) come office u go see nke toro biati
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
debbie:
Now you are back....come and face the mess you left in imo state.
And to all your praise singers...may your life be the way imo state is currently undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bros after clos of work, I got home 11pm 11pm still on Orlu road, in that traffic jam, a man died on the steering. It's terrible
discusant:

Politics apart, does Gov. Rochas Okorocha still have any true friends in Imo state?

If there is still any left, let them advice Okorocha to complete the roads his govt started in the three major towns in his state.

From Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe - citizens in thousands daily curse Rochas Okorocha over these abandoned road works.

The most strong person is enough to collapse from the curses citizens navigating these roads place on Okorocha.

Yours truly witnessed this.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Buffoon governor..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by kelvo3: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Good-day everyone.....
Do you know that banks are cheating you?
You deposit, they pay you 1% interest monthly and meanwhile its your money that is taking them on foreign trips, buying their staffs official cars, giving them the best comfort they desire.
Yet, you still say they are the best place to save your money!!!
Ok, what of this!!!
After saving for 2years in a bank, on you requesting for a loan, you have to get the land documents of your inherited father's property before you can fill the form talkless of being granted the loan..
Is this fair enough?
GET HELP WORLDWIDE says instead of putting it in a bank for them to use it to their own satisfaction and pay you a useless pauper interest monthly, why not help someone who needs it now with it and get rewarded 30% for doing so...
Is that difficult to understand?
Its hard to change the believe impressed on us by the norm we find in our society but the truth is IT IS UNFAIR!!
Let's change this together!!!
Join and lend a helping hand today.
GET HELP WORLDWIDE IS NO HYIP, INVESTMENT,MLM OR MATRIX PROGRAMME;HERE WE DONATE AND GET 30% INTEREST OF THE HELP WE RENDER TO OURSELVES...
Get Help Worldwide
A community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence...
Donate 50,000naira and earn 65,000naira interest monthly.
Donate 20,000naira and earn 26,000naira interest monthly.
Donate 100,000naira and earn 130,000naira interest monthly.
Maximum donation:- $10,000 (2.4million naira)
Please kindly call or whatapp me for more details:
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
ujoatu:
He is alife. He is healthy. He is sound. He is back
undecided kiss but the pix are not sharp
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2016
the so calle ghost no slap am hard. na india wey him go treat am
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Is like dis man no get problem and people likes him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 24, 2016
schizophrenia is a mental illness, and with right medication symptoms of delusion and paranoia can be reduced, that doesn't mean it can be cured, which brings me to my point, he is gonna be mad for life, no cure, just medication, he may even act normal and live and look normal, but there will always be moments of he will not have clarity, so Abeg make una stop all this propaganda,that he is smiling and talking doesn't mean he has been cured, as far I know, there is no cure, just medication
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by rhektor(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2016
He probably travelled to sell his ugwu and tomatoes
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by President99: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2016
The only Igbo politician that has nation-wide acceptance. Okorocha my man, try n pay workers my oga

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Has he gone for face surgery cos ghost slap can ever be a slap of life...mchew
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
I'll not comment on Rochas' politics.Only one thing I know: This man is bloody generous! .I can say this because I attended his school and am currently studying law in Ui.U need to see how much he spends on his free schools. You can count on your fingers the big private schools that are as equipped as any Rochas Foundation. Contrary to popular opinion, this man is neatly rich.He is heavily into real estate and oil and gas and aviation.He sponsors his school via proceeds from his hospitality businesses. He owns big hotels and the money goes into the schools.This man once gave 10000 to everybody that attended his birthday!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by hackactigist: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2016
even though am not a politician but as a living being who have stayed in Owerri for some years during Ohakim regime, i know vividly that Owelle Ndi Igbo has transformed Imo State to surprise haters....papa nnukwu, Rochas d Boss, the more enemies wish u dead, the more blessings u receive from God and children of Imo State loves u, even Policemen will protect u. pls, dont allow some wicked lecturers in IMSU to frustrate ur free edu scheme. lecturers just mandated students to pay N19, 500 before writing exam. i know u are not aware of this!!!!
ujoatu:
yes oh

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by peal08: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2016
I hope u will pay ur workers
now you are back.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by hackactigist: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2016
shame on u, Rochas is not owing anybody any dime except August and even feds are yet to pay August salary. name the parastatal that is been owed!!!!!! evil propagandist lurking around the corner!!!! go get a life!!!
peal08:
I hope u will pay ur workers
now you are back.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by MasterofdRolls1(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2016
debbie:
Now you are back....come and face the mess you left in imo state.
And to all your praise singers...may your life be the way imo state is currently undecided undecided undecided

Amen... Seems you have been to Owerri recently.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by osita76(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
ujoatu:
He Is Back...
Owelle Ndi Igbo

Harbinger of change...
Friend of the poor...
Rescuer of the masses...
He is back

Ik Ogbonna, SA ICT
evil that men do lives after them
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God Owelle Ndigbo is back in the State hale and hearty. I'm so happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.