Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tips For Picking The Right Wedding Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Picking The Right Wedding Ring (480 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Picking The Right Wedding Ring by naijanews1: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Engagement rings can be customized in various ways. Everyone knows to pay attention to the four C’s when buying: cut, clarity, color, and carat. Clarity refers to the amount of blemishes in the diamond, color refers to the diamond’s grading system, and carat caters to so many couple’s favorite: size. Cut means the shape and finish of the stone.

When proposing, consider whether or not your special someone is going to love a round, princess, cushion, asscher, marquise, oval, radiant, pear, emerald, or heart cut. If she wants something a little more traditional, you might look at the first three cuts; if they have unique style, they may love the last cuts mentioned. Still stuck? It sometimes helps to ask your future fiancé’s friend or family members for advice.

Ask those who have gone through it before
This is just too big of a purchase not to get an opinion on. And even if you are a private person, ring shopping is the time to open your inner circle and invite in someone with experience. Ask previously engaged friends for great jeweler recommendations. You might even want to take that friend with you on your first ring shopping trip to help offer support and back up your opinions.

[url]Read more here...[/url]http://naija.blogpost.com.ng/wedding-ring-tips/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Husband Material / Tuface And Annie Idibia In Cute Photos / Don't Just Run... Flee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.