Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Husband-to-be Isn’t Responsible - Lady Pleads As Police Raid Abortion Clinic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband-to-be Isn’t Responsible - Lady Pleads As Police Raid Abortion Clinic (427 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband-to-be Isn’t Responsible - Lady Pleads As Police Raid Abortion Clinic by SoluB: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Police in Uganda on Thursday, August 18th, raided a notorious abortion clinic and arrested the doctor, Moses Kaweesa. The police officers (disguised in plain clothes) raided Miriam Medical Centre in Bwaise and rescued secondary school girls who were being prepared to undergo abortion.
Drama ensued when one woman identified as Joan began to cry and plead for leniency because she was about to get married.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/todays-picture/pls-dont-expose-me-my-husband-to-be-isnt-responsible-for-the-pregnancy-bride-to-be-pleads-as-police-raid-abortion-clinic/
Re: My Husband-to-be Isn’t Responsible - Lady Pleads As Police Raid Abortion Clinic by LilSmith55(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Good For U...

(1) (Reply)

Why always Sex / 5 Things Men Find UNATTRACTIVE In Women / I Will Jail You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.