Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Some Nigerians Dine In Poo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Dine In Poo (436 Views)

'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Dine In Poo by biazarre(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I may be wrong.....

but I think some Nigerians will Neva use their brains b4 they open their filthy mouth...

I'm neither APC nor PDP infact I hate politicians because they all lack integrity.... but I use common sense..

I Neva knew wy people started shouting d name of d President n his party as d cause of d hardships n state of our economy in this country....

d pathetic part is when learned people come to a forum like dis posting d same song...

NOW LETS USE COMMON SENSE...
I think its too early to jump into conclusion
PDP used 12 solid years to governed this country..
during OBJ tenure afta counting our blessings
we gat to realise we actually got GSM..
8YRS=GSM
now President Yaradua would ave done something too.... in fact he was at d verge wen death took him away....

yes!! President Goodluck jonathan ... I could remember our pastor in church then started leading revival prayers wit his name.. claiming his luck for all d children in d church den..

OK... he came..... n gave us somethings too
revival of our train stations...
boko haram...
brought back our corruption...
produced many millionaires...
settled d Niger delter boys..
etc..

Now president Buari came..
d man has not spent two yrs u guys have started complaining..
all I'm saying is we shuld give both parties equal opportunity to perform... dats wen we can now come out wit reasonable verdict...

president Buhari has successfuly limits d effects of boko haram n brought Niger delter avenger criminals..
removed subsidy thereby put end to fuel scarsity n increase d price of PMK..

the solutions to our problems is neither PDP OR APC..
the solution is deleting those parties..

let our elections be like applying for a job..
if u are culpable... u will b voted for..
and anybody can apply so far u meet d requirments
we will start voting for competence n personality instead of parties..
n candidates will b free to perform without submitting to some carbals in his or her party....

campaign should b done on social media
so as to reduce campaign found..

our INEC should stop collecting substantial amount for registration...

just my view....
Re: Some Nigerians Dine In Poo by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Op, it's your view and you are entitled to your own opinion like everyone else...
* You are neither APC nor PDP
* You will prefer the scrapping of both parties.
And yet you want us to give the APC Govt the same time we gave the PDP (equal opportunity), so we can judge them 'fairly' (reasonable verdict)
ARE YOU NOT CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?
Re: Some Nigerians Dine In Poo by biazarre(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
Op, it's your view and you are entitled to your own opinion like everyone else...
* You are neither APC nor PDP
* You will prefer the scrapping of both parties.
And yet you want us to give the APC Govt the same time we gave the PDP (equal opportunity), so we can judge them 'fairly' (reasonable verdict)
ARE YOU NOT CONTRADICTING YOURSELF?
plz undastand ...
all I'm saying is...
deleting d parties should b a lasting solution..
but in d absence of dat..
equal opportunity should at least b given to d parties
Re: Some Nigerians Dine In Poo by Angelparadise: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
And he claimed he is not a ZOMBIE . Is only a zombie will allow a political party to progress in error when he knows they are heading to be the worst government.

Re: Some Nigerians Dine In Poo by biazarre(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Angelparadise:
And he claimed he is not a ZOMBIE . Is only a zombie will allow a political party to progress in error when he knows they are heading to be the worst government.
hmmmm. feminine out pour..!!!! d only reason women need to b screened n scanned b4 admitting dem into politics.. they are just too emotional n they react powerfully.. not giving a heck to d out come or results...

I'm neither a zombie nor wailer...
I just think its unfair judging wat a government can do within a yr n a half....

if u are to b in aso rock as d president i believe u will kno d most difficult thing in life is to rule or control people...

n dis is a country wit countless ethnic groups wit different culture , beliefs n norms....

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Returns To Nigeria To Meet President Buhari In Abuja (photo) / We Could Still Live In Peace, Y'know! / Economic Recession: Buhari Must Wield The Big Stick To Sack These 3 -sen Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.