Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men (6764 Views)

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2016
My Facebook friend Francesca Chinwe Anyanwu posted this, she just wants to say Good morning to all and everyone was asking for her number.

I hope I am not the only one seeing this. Abeg who see with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Standinq firm!.....

Angelparadise:
Lol! Guys and overload front side are bread and butter.

Not only over sized my sister!...

Those things are also standing firm...
Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Angelparadise: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2016
She said she 'just wants to say good morning' & Im the pope. She got wjat she wanted right there. Lemme guess she is one of those chics with over 2000 friends on facebook smh
Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by taylor88(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2016
yawns

stretches bones

where's my vaseline

hv to start up something

7 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Now tis is something i'd like to wake up too...grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:
yawns

stretches bones

where's my vaseline

hv to start up something
bros e don finish...but ah fit give u aboniki balm... works just as Good...

8 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by BlackSeptember: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Why should an erect tits( Seun i said titts not bosom) move me when I've hit the road already for work undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2016
zombie scary face with fully loaded orange. Dat ain't raunchy

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by taylor88(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Angelparadise:

ur nt meant to understand dear

if u see as body dey do me here u go pity me

we can alwayz spot goodies wen we see one

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by firstking01(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
Now tis is something i'd like to wake up too...grin
I dey lag ogrin

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by joey150(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2016
I didnt know women got hard and errect nip.ples when they wake up in the morning..

Or am i missing something

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Daaaaaaaaayyyyyuiuiiummmmm!!
This shìt......I love shìt. minus the face tho'.

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by olasubomi007(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Babzilla:
She said she 'just wants to say good morning' & Im the pope. She got wjat she wanted right there. Lemme guess she is one of those chics with over 2000 friends on facebook smh

Search her on Facebook..

She has 435 friends..

But she is an olosho sha..

4 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

bros e don finish...but ah fit give u aboniki balm... works just as Good...
lol

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by teekay213(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
she's honey now,anybody can fvck her.

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by teekay213(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
she's honey now,anyguy can fvck her.

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Kieldgreat: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Wankers Association

This Olympus has not fallen truly. grin

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Is she the one saying good morning or her n1pples?

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Paseus(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:

ur nt meant to understand dear

if u see as body dey do me here u go pity me

we can alwayz spot goodies wen we see one
dnt mind her she's hatin'

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Paseus(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
No weapon of mass destruction fashioned against me shall prosper

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by dreamwords: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Standing firm like the rock of ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
olasubomi007:

Search her on Facebook..

She has 435 friends..

But she is an olosho sha..

Im not surprised no decent woman will post that for the whole world to see. Funny enough she will be wondering why no man wants to marry her or take her serious

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Oh gawd!!
Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by KingZeus(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:
yawns

stretches bones

where's my vaseline

hv to start up something

A won Vaseline Crew sha

2 Likes

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by fox26: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2016
its too early for vaseline woo. olympus risen again!

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by clickwtB(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmm wicked girl... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Donpoker9(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by TIDDOLL(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
WTF...Rising morning Sun*nips.... undecidedall this girlz wey dey make person sin.

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nairastake: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
What are hormone?

1 Like

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by JohnieWalker(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ipob yoot....drugs, olosho, armed robbery...but its okk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo That Has Been Raising Hormones In Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
I refuse to get hard, thunder fire devil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married But No Sex - Part 3 / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.