Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (41041 Views)

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Day169:
..troops killed several of them including two senior commanders that led the attack. ..

..But all I see are different views of the same picture showing two dead suspected terrorists
At lease they were two men down based on the pictures.
A minus in the Bokoharam's camp embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by naijamerican: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Yeah! More dead Muslims, yeah!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2016
To the bowels of hell......I say kill d bastards
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
evansjeff:
what is this one saying please?

this nigga,s on drugs...believe me it ain't locally made one..... all the way from Jamaica.. I can bet with the blackest side of my black asz

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Akinaukwa: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Read my post but don't misinterpret it as being pained that the Boko-idiots are being killed, Quite the contrary ...

I am being pained by the manner of which they were killed as claimed if truly they were killed by our constitutionally mandated security forces..

The picture depicts a clear fruad and evidence altering..

In as much as this fight against these vampires is an important one and we are so glad at the sight of their dead rotten bodies.. We should also know that we are encouraging extrajudicial killings of suspected criminals/terrorists. theirby, turning our children(soldiers) into monsters and killing machine..

Remember, while we encourage this barbarism by our uniform personals, there certainly will become a time when these terrorist would naturally be wiped out and guess who the killing machine activated in those young men has left....

Let us always insist that our uniform personals despite the upsets carry out their duties with decorum as inscribed in the UN rules of engagement and also consider the rights of the suspects as described by our various laws..

Good morning!
I bet you dont know what to say. Just carry your UN laws and go to Libya and allow us deal ruthlessly with these animals in human skin. Extra judicial killing my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Eazybay(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Well, they wea arranged and snapped obviously. I think we need to flush more out
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
nnokwa042:
i hope ur not in mental hospital take ur sister to boko boys and thank them ezigbo mmadu ewu
[/s]

I can't be surprised by your defecated mental organisation..
Decorum has eluded your sense of judgement, that's why the word 'humanity' sound rusty to you..

After turning these soldiers to animals they would still use same animals to face you each time you are up with even a legitimate disagreement..

A murderer is always a murderer and the urge for blood can only be check by a severe medical procedures...

They flashed in the news BokoHaram killed and you started dangling all over the place in jubilation without asking the vital questions like observed in a sane society..
Some of these people are innocent people like you and I that have entered into altercation with one or two persons in authority and they were ordered to be killed and presented as BokoHaram. ..Bakassy boy as it were in the east was a bigger lesson...

Once again, I hate Boko-idiots and wish all of then sudden death..

But insists that our constitutionally sanctioned uniform personals must carry out their assigned duties within the ambits of the laws that created them..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by david22uu(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
tuoyoojo:
with all the aerial bombardment n killing of these boko boys, dem nor dey finish

how long do they want to keep fighting a lost course n keep sending themselves to hell

go to hospitals n see people hanging by the thread for der lives

these ones willingly throwing theirs away

na wa o

My bros, i tire.. I just wan talk d same now

Two things, Either the military has been photoshoping the pictures or this people are reproducing asexually there

them too much
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by maj007(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Read my post but don't misinterpret it as being pained that the Boko-idiots are being killed, Quite the contrary ...

I am being pained by the manner of which they were killed as claimed if truly they were killed by our constitutionally mandated security forces..

In as much as this fight against these vampires is an important one and we are so glad at the sight of their dead rotten bodies.. We should also know that we are encouraging extrajudicial killings of suspected criminals/terrorists. theirby, turning our children(soldiers) into monsters and killing machine..

Remember, while we encourage this barbarism by our uniform personals, there certainly will become a time when these terrorist would naturally be wiped out and guess who the killing machine activated in those young men has left....

Let us always insist that our uniform personals despite the upsets carry out their duties with decorum as inscribed in the UN rules of engagement and also consider the rights of the suspects as described by our various laws..

Good morning!

Oshogbo Weed at work. Rules of Engagement my foot. You must be very high mehnnnn
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by tkovie2002(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Just two terrorists but why did they have to keep switching the arms and changing the ammunitions close to them and make it seem like its more than two? This makes it difficult to believe them. They're trying too hard to impress.

PS: Like everyone else, I'm glad the boko haram are being defeated but pls don't try to impress us with photo ops, just do your job and present it as it is, not modifying their positions and things around them trying to decieve us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Akinaukwa:

I bet you dont know what to say. Just carry your UN laws and go to Libya and allow us deal ruthlessly with these animals in human skin. Extra judicial killing my foot.

Just like you are encouraging our constitutionally assigned soldiers to be ruthless... Don't cry foul when after there are no more BokoHaram to be ruthless with and they (soldiers) are already accustomed to ruthlessness and it happens to remain only you and I with ruthless soldiers..
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by mikel2011: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Well done.
abi
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
tkovie2002:
Just two terrorists but why did they have to keep switching the arms and changing the ammunitions close to them and make it seem like its more than two? This makes it difficult to believe them. They're trying too hard to impress.

Sensible question.. .if they said they were the terrorist which I doubt anyway, it would mean a thing to just take the photographs and just flash them naturally. .

Why model them?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by gbishman: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
These are not several, rather just two lifeless bodies.
Good job to our boys in uniform
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by agwom(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Chai! Bad ideology
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CriticMaestro: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Good morning!
how ignorant are u?,just how do u arrest blood thirsty terrorists that will happily die in the cause of trying to kill u...have u ever been to a war zone before Even the USA with their shitty human rights garbage execute drone strikes with civilian casualties almost all the time...so wat d hell are u tryna say?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
maj007:

Oshogbo Weed at work. Rules of Engagement my foot. You must be very high mehnnnn
[/s]

One sensible contribution, you can't make. .

Why do you think Nigerians are generally considered to be behaving like animals..

It's because humanity and sense of good practice has eluded us.. It's worse when we are angry about something...
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2016
God bless you with this write up.

seguntijan:
STILL ON ZAMFARA KILLING...

"A group of self-tutored and self-certified Muftis in Zamfara mobbed a non-Muslim over an alleged blasphemy."

"Irked by their senseless act, one Tajudeen, a fellow Muslim reportedly rescued the boy from the irate youths and drove him away to safety."

"The self-styled Muftis felt aggrieved because a fellow Muslim was obstructing justice as their Lordships please."

"They traced their infidel brother to his house and burnt down the neighborhood. In the process, several lives were lost."

"In the end, the Champions of Islam won, right? Kudos to them for defending their faith, àbi? Is it their fault? The bastards did it in Kano and got away with it. Even this one, they will still get away with it. They will do it again and again."

"There is only one way to stop them; and that is to beat them in their own game. Let us use their own Shari'ah to judge them. Q. 5:45 is the solution."

* Will I defend Islam? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will defend all the Prophets of Allah from Adam to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend Muslims? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend fanatics, extremists and terrorists like the idiots mobbing non-Muslims over alleged blasphemy? No, not even with the last drop of my urine or faeces.

All criminals must be made to face the wrath of the Law. Those idiots are potential Boko_Haram recruits. We must blow out their brains before they get admission into Boko_Haram's University of Terrorism and barbarism studies.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by TechWalker007: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Good morning!

By looking at the pictures, I could tell those may not even be Boko Haram fighters.
Then I saw your post. But don't be surprised at the response you're getting, not many use their brains these days.
If they can justify killing Shiites and others, they will not see anything wrong with those pictures.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
CriticMaestro:
how ignorant are u?,just how do u arrest blood thirsty terrorists that will happily die in the cause of trying to kill u...have u ever been to a war zone before Even the USA with their shitty human rights garbage execute drone strikes with civilian casualties almost all the time...so wat d hell are u tryna say?
[/s]

How can you understand what I am trying to say when you aren't even thinking like human..

You think humans in America don't point out the evil US soldier are committing and always fight to insist that they return to sanity for the safety of them the soldier are still going to return to with their monstrous adaptations..

How can you understand anything, when its easy to trow caution to the wind and flow with he rythem....You want Politificians to do things right, the contractors, the Police but soldier should just kill any suspect as presented , once the village head don't like your face and takes your name to the military then the will of God is already on your case..

Com'on wakeup and ask why they have to model the bodies and not snap them as they died naturally.. .what are they trying to hide.. .?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Guyman02: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Other items recovered include 395 Rounds of 7.62mm (NATO) ammunition and 15 rounds of 5.5mm by .45 ammunition.

These are weapons dropped by Nato for Alqeda used to overthrow Gaddafi. America bing part of Nato knows so much about weapons flow into Nigeria from Libya and are just pretending.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by chimauga(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muslims and killings are like
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Josmila(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Good morning!

Honestly, you're mad and have no one to tell you. You need help

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
TechWalker007:

By looking at the pictures, I could tell those may not even be Boko Haram fighters.
Then I saw your post. But don't be surprised at the response you're getting, not many use their brains these days.
If they can justify killing Shiites and others, they will not see anything wrong with those pictures.

My brother everyone knows what is entailed in this country, once those wicked elders eyeing your fathers property are on you and they also have the 'ruthless' soldiers at their beck and call.. .the rest remains a story..

All I am saying is the 'sane' Nigerians should not allow all these blood tasty monsters to have the last laugh..

Even it we couldn't do anything, we should always highlight their wickedness to let them understand that they are equally being watched as they commits the atrocities. ..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by kunle75(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN FAYOSE?.

No money for media publicity and noise cos his bank account is frozen by EFCC...............hence the sudden muteness.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by madskills(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Good morning!
my guy d matter don become KILL OR BE KILLED.....If u wan follow laws u wld lose d battle and may b by now u wld have been in d bush hidin ....whr u for see nairaland dey carry yarn
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Josmila:

Honestly, you're mad and have no one to tell you. You need help

What better ways to describe madness if not when you saw a news flash that some BokoHaram was killed and you open the thread to see a display of modeled dead bodies with some tied up and you started shouting and singing praises to the legal murderers....

Don't be fooled, but you depict the real mad one..

When a constitutionally assigned soldiers arrested a criminal and bound their hands and legs, then snuff life outta them life chicken. .please tell me the difference between the soldiers and the criminals.. ?

I think madness is a Nigerian!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by redcliff: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:
peace will eventually reign in Nigeria
Stop deceiving yourself and stop this mentality of always being positive without anything being done but hoping for a better tomorrow. Since u were young they have been saying e go better but no, it gets worse. The "e go better" is giving too many people hope without them doing anything and hoping it would get better. I am not necessarily speaking to you but i am just saying because this is the same "e go better" mentality our parents passed to us and we are gradually passing it to the next generation. Like play like play. And as time goes on we see we are old and about to die but nothing is getting better but by that time our children too are deeply rooted in the "e go better" mentality...
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
madskills:
my guy d matter don become KILL OR BE KILLED.....If u wan follow laws u wld lose d battle and may b by now u wld have been in d bush hidin ....whr u for see nairaland dey carry yarn

Yes, if that is the case, they should stop releasing such unethical pictures to the public for all to see.. .

The remaining sane ones among them should let them understand that their are still some sane Nigerians who this types of images irritates..

You don't moral and unprocessed bodies of 'suspected citizens or non-citizen' or anyone. .
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by zikter(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

How can you understand what I am trying to say when you aren't even thinking like human..

You think humans in America don't point out the evil US soldier are committing and always fight to insist that they return to sanity for the safety of them the soldier are still going to return to with their monstrous adaptations..

How can you understand anything, when its easy to trow caution to the wind and flow with he rythem....You want Politificians to do things right, the contractors, the Police but soldier should just kill any suspect as presented , once the village head don't like your face and takes your name to the military then the will of God is already on your case..

Com'on wakeup and ask why they have to model the bodies and not snap them as they died naturally.. .what are they trying to hide.. .?
this argument you are presenting is null and void in a war situation. there is no perfect war anywhere under the sun. there must be innocent people killed as far as war is involved, UN laws or not, it is simply unavoidable. Yes there is possibility of war veterans turning to monsters, but again that is why each country has a rehabilitation program for war veterans to reintegrate them in the society and am sure nigeria has such centers as I know of one in Oshodi-Lagos. There are reported cases of war veterans misbehaving, though quite rare especially in nigeria. As for the point of framing people as boko haram and killing them, it is purely a matter of conjecture and not proven, so until proven it remains as such.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Kaybaba5(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Its only by God intervention to enable us in wiping out these bokos....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.