Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (41043 Views)

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Suspectzero(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need to see mote of their dead bodies, this is not enough.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
zikter:
this argument you are presenting is null and void in a war situation. there is no perfect war anywhere under the sun. there must be innocent people killed as far as war is involved, UN laws or not, it is simply unavoidable. Yes there is possibility of war veterans turning to monsters, but again that is why each country has a rehabilitation program for war veterans to reintegrate them in the society and am sure nigeria has such centers as I know of one in Oshodi-Lagos. There are reported cases of war veterans misbehaving, though quite rare especially in nigeria. As for the point of framing people as boko haram and killing them, it is purely a matter of conjecture and not proven, so until proven it remains as such.

Your argument is fair... But that's certainly not say that we the remaining sane Nigerians should be quiet even at the face of such suspicion and not word-out to our soldiers on those war front to remember their oats and to infuse decorum as they carry out their constitutional duties..

My upset is why model the bodies, with binding ropes on them and moving it around to create doubts on the minds of sane human beings..

Why should the officials, officially release a picture of a suspected terrorist or criminal with leg bounds..

The simple assumption is, he was alive when they captured him and subsequently killed him like a rat. ..an act that completely undermined our constitutional position and our stands as humans..
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by coolhumble(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:
peace will eventually reign in Nigeria

Amen and whoever wish Nigeria otherwise shall never have peace in their lives and homes.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Pastev1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kudos to them, but all these pix are just same 2 persons... is that all they could kill?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by zikter(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Your argument is fair... But that's certainly not say that we the remaining sane Nigerians should be quiet even at the face of such suspicion and not word-out to our soldiers on those war front to remember their oats and to infuse decorum as they carry out their constitutional duties..

My upset is why model the bodies, with binding ropes on them and moving it around to create doubts on the minds of sane human beings..

Why should the officials, officially release a picture of a suspected terrorist or criminal with leg bounds..

The simple assumption is, he was alive when they captured him and subsequently killed him like a rat. ..an act that completely undermined our constitutional position and our stands as humans..
in that regard, I see reason with you
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
hummerwise:
Just 2 bokos?
We need pictures showing massive death of these eeddeots...
Celebrating lil achievments will only come bk hurting us....
These miscreants need to die in mass
Bros be wise now
Those two bokoharams cant scatter a whole local govt with those weapons Iam seeing there
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Jacko1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Una don stop to dey show deir prick

U ppl r improving with human rights

Dis useless boko haram for get uniform sef

Always wearin kaftan...... Hw will one knw dat der are not killed civilians with guns placed on them

This is nigeria anyfin possible
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by suteco16: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
"The terrorists attempted to storm the troops location at about 10.00pm, but paid dearly as the troops killed SEVERAL OF THEM including two senior commanders that led the attack. "

Where were the pictures of others
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by holythug(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN FAYOSE?.

.... cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by nnokwa042(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

I can't be surprised by your defecated mental organisation..
Decorum has eluded your sense of judgement, that's why the word 'humanity' sound rusty to you..

After turning these soldiers to animals they would still use same animals to face you each time you are up with even a legitimate disagreement..

A murderer is always a murderer and the urge for blood can only be check by a severe medical procedures...

They flashed in the news BokoHaram killed and you started dangling all over the place in jubilation without asking the vital questions like observed in a sane society..
Some of these people are innocent people like you and I that have entered into altercation with one or two persons in authority and they were ordered to be killed and presented as BokoHaram. ..Bakassy boy as it were in the east was a bigger lesson...

Once again, I hate Boko-idiots and wish all of then sudden death..

But insists that our constitutionally sanctioned uniform personals must carry out their assigned duties within the ambits of the laws that created them..
go to sambisa forest and tell boko haram about human right then we can listen to u , what is the people killed by army doing in sambisa forest i dont blame u maybe ur in western world or ur some where in lagos or abuja or enugu thats why u ve them impetus to question why army will kill boko haram in sambisa forest, like russians will say we dont negotiate with terrorist our duty is to liquidate terrorist Vladimir putin 1999 , du bist aschlock
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by ebby9z(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
I doubt if NA keeps this guys alive even if captured. I want them all dead but then we are quite aware many BH members were forcefully conscripted. Nigerian security oufits are so quick to pull the trigger even when totally unnecessary and are fond of exaggerating death figures anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by sladimeji(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
redcliff:

Stop deceiving yourself and stop this mentality of always being positive without anything being done but hoping for a better tomorrow. Since u were young they have been saying e go better but no, it gets worse. The "e go better" is giving too many people hope without them doing anything and hoping it would get better. I am not necessarily speaking to you but i am just saying because this is the same "e go better" mentality our parents passed to us and we are gradually passing it to the next generation. Like play like play. And as time goes on we see we are old and about to die but nothing is getting better but by that time our children too are deeply rooted in the "e go better" mentality...
when u think about your own future do you picture negative future
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
nnokwa042:
go to sambisa forest and tell boko haram about human right then we can listen to u , what is the people killed by army doing in sambisa forest i dont blame u maybe ur in western world or ur some where in lagos or abuja or enugu thats why u ve them impetus to question why army will kill boko haram in sambisa forest, like russians will say we dont negotiate with terrorist our duty is to liquidate terrorist Vladimir putin 1999 , du bist aschlock
[/s]

Boy go and sleep your theory is awashed with gibberish..
You already insulted me once and I don't feel like dosing you now..
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by maj007(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

One sensible contribution, you can't make. .

Why do you think Nigerians are generally considered to be behaving like animals..

It's because humanity and sense of good practice has eluded us.. It's worse when we are angry about something...

You are obviously deluded and just as ignorant.

Take a look at the pics properly. Can you see the kind of equipment those demons have in their possession? These are suicidal miscreants who would gladly waste their own lives for their useless cause. Do you know whether they have suicide vests or pants underneath their clothes?

Also, do you notice that they were shot in the chest/abdomen? That should tell you that they were killed in combat and not in a surrendering position. Execution in a surrendering position would have been straight to the head. They were simply treated as enemy combatant.

Believe me, no soldier from any part of the world would treat them any different.

As for you being very high, i still insist that you are on a lethal dose of Oshogbo and unrefined Jamaican weed. Amugbo oshi....
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Ijwana(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=48757482]Read my post but don't misinterpret it as being pained that the Boko-idiots are being killed, Quite the contrary ...

I am being pained by the manner of which they were killed as claimed if truly they were killed by our constitutionally mandated security forces..

The picture depicts a clear fruad and evidence altering..

In as much as this fight against these vampires is an important one and we are so glad at the sight of their dead rotten bodies.. We should also know that we are encouraging extrajudicial killings of suspected criminals/terrorists. theirby, turning our children(soldiers) into monsters and killing machine..

Remember, while we encourage this barbarism by our uniform personals, there certainly will become a time when these terrorist would naturally be wiped out and guess who the killing machine activated in those young men has left....

Let us always insist that our uniform personals despite the upsets carry out their duties with decorum as inscribed in the UN rules of engagement and also consider the rights of the suspects as described by our various laws..

Good morning!

Kill or be killed. ... Nonsense! Use your head jor
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by luckyz4rea(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Why four repeated pictures of only two people? Is it to make it look as if they killed up to 100? Media sha, I hail thee!

Kudos to our gallant soldiers!
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Read my post but don't misinterpret it as being pained that the Boko-idiots are being killed, Quite the contrary ...

I am being pained by the manner of which they were killed as claimed if truly they were killed by our constitutionally mandated security forces..

In as much as this fight against these vampires is an important one and we are so glad at the sight of their dead rotten bodies.. We should also know that we are encouraging extrajudicial killings of suspected criminals/terrorists. theirby, turning our children(soldiers) into monsters and killing machine..

Remember, while we encourage this barbarism by our uniform personals, there certainly will become a time when these terrorist would naturally be wiped out and guess who the killing machine activated in those young men has left....

Let us always insist that our uniform personals despite the upsets carry out their duties with decorum as inscribed in the UN rules of engagement and also consider the rights of the suspects as described by our various laws..

Good morning!

It would have been better if you threw your phone in the well than display crass stvpidity online.

Terrorists are coming to attack you, you'll bring out handcuffs to arrest them right? Why are you disgracing yourself like this Chijioke? And also giving your people a bad name (maybe confirming it).

So if they arrest them what do you want to do to them? Give them presidential pardon and set them free?

We know you guys are not happy, no need pretending...
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
boko haram no dey finish??
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Caseless: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Read my post but don't misinterpret it as being pained that the Boko-idiots are being killed, Quite the contrary ...

Good morning!

what are you saying? They should have waited for them to fall into trap and be arrested? An armed group that came to kill? What happened to your brain if you have any?
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by redcliff: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:

when u think about your own future do you picture negative future

No, I dont think negative. but the difference in mine is that i strive to do things to get my life to where I want it to be. Apparently, nobody does anything for nigeria and they say it would be better. even the folks at the helm of power.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by rhektor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN FAYOSE?.

Probably bubu has sent him enough kpomo to eat and share in his state. You know stomach infrastructure
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Victorjerry68: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
virgin dey wait for them fools!! kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Chrisnolly101(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
They are doomed
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by NaijaBlend: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don't believe this crap any more. The hype is becoming more than the action.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by Josmila(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

What better ways to describe madness if not when you saw a news flash that some BokoHaram was killed and you open the thread to see a display of modeled dead bodies with some tied up and you started shouting and singing praises to the legal murderers....

Don't be fooled, but you depict the real mad one..

When a constitutionally assigned soldiers arrested a criminal and bound their hands and legs, then snuff life outta them life chicken. .please tell me the difference between the soldiers and the criminals.. ?

I think madness is a Nigerian!

You're trying real hard to explain picture we both saw. You chose to see what you wanted to see..Period
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by mindtricks: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Good morning!

Hmm, in Nigeria where nothing works? Don't be surprised, if they werent killed, they might just be left off the hook, set free by influence of people in high places. Either way, we might just still be screwed.
Re: Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa by maj007(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

One sensible contribution, you can't make. .

Why do you think Nigerians are generally considered to be behaving like animals..

It's because humanity and sense of good practice has eluded us.. It's worse when we are angry about something...

Oh I see!!

By their names, we shall know them.

I was told you guys do wake ur parents with kicks to the butts.

I am not surprised by your apparent lack of manners. Being rude is part of home training where you come from.

Yamirin jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.