Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Shekau's Death And The Death Of A Certain Unical Lecturer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau's Death And The Death Of A Certain Unical Lecturer. (395 Views)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shekau's Death And The Death Of A Certain Unical Lecturer. by RCINC: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't know how these two relate but somewhere along the line, it does.
I heard somewhere that Shekau, the boko haram terrorist group leader was 'dangerously wounded' by the Nigerian Army in an air strike,
Scrap that, it's all over the news, not just somewhere.
This is me spreading my hands wide apart and clapping for the Nigerian army.
A job well done, please inform us when you do kill him again should in case he rises from the dead. As has become the norm.
Shekau the terrorist has proved to be a man with not just nine lives but a million lookalikes too.
This is in fact is a characteristic trait of a handful of evil people in Nigeria.
That's fine.
To the biology lecturer.
On a certain day, I had been walking home with a friend of mine.
We had barely just escaped Prof Essien's class, the man was a talker who induced brain drain after every class he lectured.
So by right, we were tired, we still had to walk, beneath the scorching sun to the Goldie gate.
On getting to the gate, we noticed some unusual anxiety amongst the security men. One was screaming over his talkie "close all exit, surround the building" others were armed with long guns and hopping into their patrol van.
It was the first and only time I had seen the Unical security like this, other times they mostly just sat lazily at the gate harassing young ladies for wearing sleeveless clothes and saying stuff like "so you want to seduce the lecturer with your armpit abi?"
However this said day was different, it didn't take long and they were on their way, their patrol vans raising dust like the scene from an action movie.
This gist had given my friend and I life, we wished we knew why they were blocking a certain building, but since we didn't we would go to the compound and be the Queens of tattletale.
The next day, the news was out....

https://theadoraweb./2016/08/24/shekaus-dangerous-wounds-and-the-death-of-a-certain-unical-lecturer/

(1) (Reply)

The Increasing Clamp Down On Bloggers Unnecessary / Exclusive Kure Prison Riot (video) / PMB 4get About Fightin Corruption Concentrate On Governance Its Almost 2 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.