Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo (26300 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by aleshmotors: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
No sense of humour again,u know get joy Atall
malikombi:
She's looking for cure of her daughter's kwashiorkor
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by saudyarmani(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Receive sense...guess you need to go for eye check up asap cos your cartarax r fast blocking your sight angry
malikombi:

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by christaddicted: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Batlan01:
I thought I was the only one that saw it oo. tha child is pretty

Pʟɛasɛ ɦօա ɖօ ʏօʊ tɦat?
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
wetin cum happen naa.. see her fine daughter

MAYBE yoruba people wan use her do ritual, e no come work for them.

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by OsuGanja(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:

Broda,ODE ni e sir....

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Noneroone(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
SWers are pretending they dont know it was 'touch and follow' ogun ritualists that brought here there.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by BoneTackle: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Typing from the dirtiest slums while the "beasts" and "mallams" you despise so much make all the money and move your beloved West forward? I understand your painsmiley.
gringrin
You dey mind the foolish ABOBAKU? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by SASCLUB: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
let the kingdom come, its taking much time.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Arijude(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:
I think south west needs visa application bf intruder seeking greener pastures invades. we can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northerner people.

West side is the best side.

Dirty ass

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Greensea1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:
I think you make more sense when you shut up than anytime you open your mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by TipsyDC: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
God see her bkk to Enugu
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by TipsyDC: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Adaezeagu:
for your mind
what do u derive from tribalims?? I think you need sense. #oya receive it..
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by TipsyDC: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Adaezeagu:
for your mind
what do u derive from tribalism?? I think you need sense. #oya receive it..
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by TipsyDC: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:
I think south west needs visa application bf intruder seeking greener pastures invades. we can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northerner people.

what do u derive from tribalism??. I think you need sense, # oya receive it
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:

Oh lawd..... see dis beauty WITHOUT brain.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by DCTrendy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
isnt this the woman we read about few days ago who owe some debts and left home with her youngest child after dropping a suicide letter ??

connecting 1 and 2 together, this seems to be the same woman!

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Awoofawo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
snezBaba:

His life o le okay rara mo!!!
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by rhektor(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I suspect she must be a victim of kidnappers/ritualist;maybe they(the kidnappers) couldn't succeed with them if I'm right..

The first sensible comment on this thread
You could be right
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Suspectzero(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Batlan01:
I thought I was the only one that saw it oo. tha child is pretty

Look at these pedophiles. You shouldn't be talking about the looks of a prepubescent kid especially in a case like this where she is destitute due to mental condition of her only present guardian. She's in a precarious position and you are talking about how pretty she is. Very inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by golddust6000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
My girl friend is from oji river still reside their, i have sent the photo and details to her, hope she will locate her family!
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Adaezeagu(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
TipsyDC:
what do u derive from tribalims?? I think you need sense. #oya receive it..
you need sense and a
new pair of eyes

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Batlan01: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Suspectzero:

Look at these pedophiles. You shouldn't be talking about the looks of a prepubescent kid especially in a case like this where she is destitute due to mental condition of her only present guardian. She's in a precarious position and you are talking about how pretty she is. Very inappropriate.
C.ock blocker! jes shet up ur stewpid stvnking mouth and face ur damn fvckin' bizz
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by teeyor09(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I suspect she must be a victim of kidnappers/ritualist;maybe they(the kidnappers) couldn't succeed with them if I'm right..

Dats wat it luks lik...
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Toofan007: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:
duh, you're a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Koboland(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
God help her
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Toofan007: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by GoldenJAT(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:
this mayb a faceless forum... but im very sure... u r brain dead. u should b ashamed of urself.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by tribalistseun: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:

we just hope your father doesn't rape her daughter, you people know how you do it.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Dhotseal(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:

But your English sucks....walahi!
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dhotseal:

But your English sucks....walahi!
I knw mr ijawslave
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by brownsug(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
chai! God pls heal the land it could be poverty or mental illness
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Ritchiee: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:
I think south west needs to start accepting visa application frm non yorubas bf intruders seeking greener pastures totally invade us completely. Our governors keeps helping them but they are too blind to see it.

We can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northern people.

You are not an Omoluabi.Your head needs resetting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.